Jian (See)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #304941 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Jian (See)
Think your missing the point, there's actually quite a few of us that want to see you complete the IP and an apprenticeship and become Knighted...

Regarding anyone interested in changing the status quo, you must do it from the inside, or do things you own way on a much better scale until your example is the most accepted...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zenchi. Reason: Usual stuff n things...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304943 by
Replied by on topic Jian (See)
Put in the work Streen. I encourage you to do it. I think you could do well here. I understand your view on ranks. I really do. But that is how we are established. I don't see that changing anytime soon. If you want to teach here, that is the path.

More
6 years 6 months ago #304955 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Jian (See)
Aaron, do you see?

These halls are ripe with wonder, but you insist on looking only at one brick wall.

Your original post is awesome, its golden nuggets obscured by your delivery.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #304970 by

Streen wrote: Thank you, JL. I realize that much of what I've said must sound extremely egotistical, but my intentions are good.

Not sounds egotistical, is egotistical.

Sorry Streen, even though many will not, I will call you out on
This message contains confidential information
this last post.
This message contains confidential information
You don't want to teach, you want to play the victim. You post "innocently" about your opinion and then you are challenged upon which you react in anger and indignantly state your credentials before finally apologizing and stating your true purpose of selfless sacrifice. You just want to help, right? Please... It's an all to familiar pattern with you.

How many times have people here told you what you needed to do to reach your goal? If you were anywhere near the Jedi you claim to be you would have accomplished your self professed goal of teacher years ago, and yet you have not. You're a whiner and a complainer and nothing more. Certainly not a Jedi in any aspect.

If you really just wanted to impart wisdom why not do it? I'm a perfect example, I'm not a knight, no longer even consider myself Jedi and yet I remain and journal and contribute. And guess what, I don't do it for recognition, I do it for the love of spirituality. Whats more i regularly have people tell me how much I have inspired them or helped them or gave them insight.

The difference between you and I is that my focus is the pursuit of enlightenment while yours is the pursuit of recognition and attention. You want admiration and praise. You consider yourself superior to others and so you feel entitled to the priveledge of knighthood without doing the work this place requires. Well get over yourself, cuz your no better than anyone else bud.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Br. John. Reason: Redacted a few words with the confidential tag and corrected a spelling and caps.

More
6 years 6 months ago #304971 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Jian (See)
Stay on topic please no one deserves to be tore down as such , no one , especially here in aTemple setting .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, MadHatter

More
6 years 5 months ago #304976 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Jian (See)
The students wanted to see Tao. By "pointing" out animals and trees, "leading" the way through tiger-filled mountains and flower-covered valleys, fording icy rivers, and crossing sun-scorched deserts, the ancients " showed "the way of the world in its limitless variety.

This , to me , means there was a mentorship but a difrent type, hands on almost . This is hard on a online setting . Very hard but I believe there are a few who strive to do their best ! Anyhow, thank you for the time and light to all. May this continue to reveal more to those seeking new ideas and new ... ideas and lights. May the Force be with us as we seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #304985 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Stay on topic please no one deserves to be tore down as such , no one , especially here in aTemple setting .

Really? When is enough enough? You delete my post because I tell the truth and yet you let streen continue to bleed all over this place again and again from self Inflicted wounds. What about my sanctity here at this temple? Why should I, or anyone for that matter, be subject to this self entitled crap over and over and over again? Words are meaningless, only action matters.

More
6 years 5 months ago #304987 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Jian (See)
To comment on the original premise there is actually a lesson on this in a book in the game Skyrim. The lesson more or less states to avoid the pitfalls on the path you must train under a teacher. To truly shine you must go forth on your own. In short the very premise of Apprenticeship and then Knighthood.

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Stay on topic please no one deserves to be tore down as such , no one , especially here in aTemple setting .

Really? When is enough enough? You delete my post because I tell the truth and yet you let streen continue to bleed all over this place again and again from self Inflicted wounds. What about my sanctity here at this temple? Why should I, or anyone for that matter, be subject to this self entitled crap over and over and over again? Words are meaningless, only action matters.

You could have put your point across without attacking Streen directly. He has not direcly bashed a person but a system. For all my disagreement with him he followed the posting guidelines you did not. You do not have to read his posts if you do wish to. No one is subjecting you to anything and we have rules that were properly enforced here.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #304989 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

I deleted your post Kyrin, as it violated our policies here. Feel free to rephrase your message without the insults and name calling.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #305013 by
Rules are only implemented to enforce a perspective. The problem with the rules here is that they are skewed so far to one aspect they no longer reflect reality. And when that happens they become ineffective. It is the very reason the Jedi philosophy is doomed to failure, both in real life and in the movies. Censorship is never an effective means of governship. So shall I repost my comments, that did not call names but only called into question behaviour, no I shall not. What is the point, here in this place?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi