Jian (See)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306057 by
Replied by on topic Jian (See)
Yes but come on guys, I didn't ask you to speak for others, give any names, give any details or even require you to speak publically. This is what I'm talking about, lack of communication. I had a concern and that concern is based on valid experience. If my concern was being addressed why not drop me a pm and say simply

"Your concern is being addressed"

Nothing more is necessary. Instead you challenge me publically, to put my money where my mouth is so to speak. More than on person did this. So what is it about my concern that is so irrelevant it does not warrant a response in any manner? Even one as generic as I describe in PM?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #306066 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Jian (See)

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Yes but come on guys, I didn't ask you to speak for others, give any names, give any details or even require you to speak publically. This is what I'm talking about, lack of communication. I had a concern and that concern is based on valid experience. If my concern was being addressed why not drop me a pm and say simply

Nothing more is necessary. Instead you challenge me publically, to put my money where my mouth is so to speak. More than on person did this. So what is it about my concern that is so irrelevant it does not warrant a response in any manner? Even one as generic as I describe in PM?

I'd say posting an assessment of others (everyone else) in the open instead of asking the question, might have you find people respond at the same place not just to address your misinformation/misunderstanding but also to clarify to others that it was inaccurate.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Adder.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306071 by

Adder wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Yes but come on guys, I didn't ask you to speak for others, give any names, give any details or even require you to speak publically. This is what I'm talking about, lack of communication. I had a concern and that concern is based on valid experience. If my concern was being addressed why not drop me a pm and say simply

I'd say posting an assessment of others (everyone else) in the open instead of asking the question, might have you find people respond at the same place not just to address your misinformation/misunderstanding but also to clarify to others that it was inaccurate.

Neither stipulation you mention was fulfilled.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #306090 by

That is my fault. I could have and should have notified you. Between work and here my left over time is poured into my family. I will do better. Thank you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi