Jian (See)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304848 by
Replied by on topic Jian (See)

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Out of Curiosity whey does it have to be one or the other ? I will step out on a limb here and say balance is needed often

Excellent point! Mentor or no mentor, it's not healthy to do only one or the other exclusively.

I suppose, subconsciously, the point I was trying to make had to do with progress. For example, I, as a guest, am not allowed to post in the Jediism forum. In spite of the fact that I have a lot of experience as a Jedi, I'm restricted from sharing what I know on important topics.

Does that seem right? Obviously, TOTJO has control. Perhaps too much. You can't advance here unless they say you can. You can't contribute without their okay. You can't share without their permission.

Is this trust in the Force? No. It's trust in man. And man is fallible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #304849 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Jian (See)
That , is just access not restriction . Totjo has no restriction like some say , becoming a members as easy as pointing and clicking waiting the time and your in . Jedi is a label any one can tag. Face book is filled with labels of sects Jedi based or not. Progress IS to you as you said NOT to the mentors TM or councils we have here or in our life's. Hope you find YOUR balance . Happy seeking friend . May the Force we share be with you as you seek it, may it find you there, not on a forum! Lol smiley face! It is possible for both , your choice .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304888 by
For a Knight/Deacon, you are surprisingly naive.

I've been here for years, I was a member, and that membership was taken away from me. Why? For expressing my opinion. For "breaking the rules". If I can't share Jedi wisdom, then what is the point of this place?

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #304889 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Jian (See)

Streen wrote: For a Knight/Deacon, you are surprisingly naive.

I've been here for years, I was a member, and that membership was taken away from me. Why? For expressing my opinion. For "breaking the rules". If I can't share Jedi wisdom, then what is the point of this place?

"Sharing wisdom" "teaching" it's all the same shtick Streen, and you should know better, or perhaps your just as naive. We have a system in place which requires one who wishes to teach to take the necessary steps in order to become a member, and then even become Knighted. You refuse to play by TOTJO rules, so why should you be rewarded?

The problem in this instance in many others is that we have many members coming into our Halls who want to teach and "share wisdom" but they don't want to do the work in order to earn that right, and no, you haven't earned it here, regardless how much time you may have been in this community...

You've been told this time and time before yet continue to sound off, bitch n gripe the same old song like a tired old parakeet in a cage. And you're quite right about man being fallible, that attempt you pulled accusing Jestor of not being fit to do his job was rather pathetic and ridiculous...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zenchi.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304891 by
I haven't earned it? I haven't EARNED IT?? You have NO idea what I've done for the Jedi Community. The sacrifices I've made. The pain I've had to endure just to BE a Jedi. To teach people, to guide them. The time I've put into peoples' lives to show them their path. I haven't "done the work"? Please. This place wouldn't even exist if it weren't for me and my friends.

This "system" you cherish so much is destroying the Jedi Way. Where is the freedom? Where is liberation? Where is enlightenment?

Systems collapse.

The Force endures.

More
6 years 6 months ago #304892 by Zenchi

Streen wrote: I haven't earned it? I haven't EARNED IT?? You have NO idea what I've done for the Jedi Community. The sacrifices I've made. The pain I've had to endure just to BE a Jedi. To teach people, to guide them. The time I've put into peoples' lives to show them their path. I haven't "done the work"? Please. This place wouldn't even exist if it weren't for me and my friends.

This "system" you cherish so much is destroying the Jedi Way. Where is the freedom? Where is liberation? Where is enlightenment?

Systems collapse.

The Force endures.

And yet you don't seem capable of existing without the TOTJO. Apparently your unable to successfully run your own Jedi Temple,
or you'd be engaged with that and the requirements needed to run it. And yet here you are, again...

Polly wanna cracker?

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304898 by
First of all, I come here because of the population. More people, more voices, more ears. That's it.

As for running my own temple, I did! Shall I list the ones I have a hand in?

Jedi Alliance
Jedi Council
Jedi Creed
Jedi Organization
Jedi Temple
Temple of the Jedi Arts
JEDI
Sanctuary Moon
Jedi Spirit

That last one is still in existence, just haven't added anything to it in a long time. Here's the link: Jedi Spirit

For a bigger picture, I invite you here: Jedi Community

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #304899 by Zenchi
Perhaps I should have placed emphasis on the word, "successfully"....

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Zenchi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #304900 by
If the system collapses, but the Force remains, then the Force will remain after this place fails (if it really is doing that bad a job).

Until then, the steps to become Knighthood here are clear. No amount of unknightly griping about unfair treatment within this community (that still stands, compared to the list given) will change that.

The IP button is at the top of the page. Perhaps, if you really did mean starting over here (like you said a few weeks ago), click it and give it a try?

More
6 years 6 months ago #304905 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Jian (See)

Streen wrote: For a Knight/Deacon, you are surprisingly naive.

Truly man is falible and what is seen is intention. Fruits are evident after time and what is ... in nature will always produce what is inside. I hope you find what you seek one day. May the Force we share find you rather than quibbling and arguments. No Jedi deserves to find opposition EVERY step of the way. If that's what you (see) , balance may be key to disertion. Be well and my inbox is open always or if you need feel free to contact the clergy.

I'm never the one to tell others what or how to do things not my place not my cup of tea so that being said be well and may the Force find you where you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi