Possible world wide revolution?

More
13 Nov 2018 11:57 - 13 Nov 2018 11:58 #329113 by Uzima Moto
Well, Gisteron, here's a project. Find out about cloud seeding and ionosphere experimenting.. it's all a part of Weather Modification. Which, as you conveniently skip, is in the U.S. Code.. as in recent coding. Not an old edition..

Duality isn't balance. The Dark Side is, but is not. It's the absence of All and the shadow of All-things.. No-things..

"We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are.. endowed by their creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights"..

I guess you and Kyrin just missed the memo. It's evident to a lot of people. Again, due to our ability to reason for ourselves.. How you missed that is puzzling..

Anarchy is just rules, agreements, with no rulers. Nobody enforcing their will or intellect on anyone else. Neither the Strongman or the Scientist..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
Last edit: 13 Nov 2018 11:58 by Uzima Moto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2018 15:06 #329122 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote: Are you certain The Force hasn't created us with the free will to act as we please? That our ability to reason gives us a right to do so without coercion or force? Just because everybody isn't moral doesn't mean everybody is suspect. I realize true liberty can only exist in moral societies. As followers of The Force. I believe we are meant to encourage moral behavior to respect Life. However, Law doesn't create liberty. Law can only preserve it. It's Law under Liberty, and both under Love..


You assume too much by thinking “The Force” created anything. The force has no will and thus can’t choose to create anything. It just is. Did you choose to be born? Can you choose whether you are going to die or not? None of us are born “moral”. It is a behavior we learn and are taught. Moral societies are build and they do not exist without hard work.

We respect life because we see the evidence that its beneficial to us to do so, that is all. And when something outweighs that benefit that morality is put aside. Because of this it’s something we must constantly work at. And when we stop working at that we lose the freedom to create, to indulge, to experiment, explore. The ability to do those things is true freedom. This is why anarchy is not freedom. It is a state of wariness where survival and protection of self and possessions becomes more important than progress.




Uzima Moto wrote: Well, Gisteron, here's a project. Find out about cloud seeding and ionosphere experimenting.. it's all a part of Weather Modification. Which, as you conveniently skip, is in the U.S. Code.. as in recent coding. Not an old edition..


Do you really think we have not studied or are aware of such things?? Of course that is a science and a technology we possess and have practiced. What we are asking is how you make the leap from weather experiments involving trying to increase precipitation (of which the results are still inconclusive) to commercial airliners crossing the sky spraying mind control and cancer causing drugs all over an entire population? That is a leap of faith not in evidence and just plain paranoia.



Uzima Moto wrote: Duality isn't balance. The Dark Side is, but is not. It's the absence of All and the shadow of All-things.. No-things..


Duality is a lie. Maleness is not the absence of femaleness and light is not the absence of dark. They are aspects of the same thing. You could not live without the darkness inside you. It is just as necessary a part of you as the light. Jedi try and deny this but they will never rid themselves of the truth of it.




Uzima Moto wrote: "We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are.. endowed by their creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights"..


I find it the height of irony that you reference a document of US societal supreme LAW to further your point that we need no laws. That made me giggle.




Uzima Moto wrote: Anarchy is just rules, agreements, with no rulers. Nobody enforcing their will or intellect on anyone else. Neither the Strongman or the Scientist..


Who is making these agreements and who is enforcing these agreements? What happens when one does not agree with the agreements? How do you put him in line? How do you punish a violator of the agreement? What happens when outside groups come in that don’t follow your agreements? Who decides what the agreements should actually be?

Do you see how quickly this thinking devolves into constant clan warfare where all you do is spend your time surviving and protecting yourself, your loved ones and your property? There are no scientists or artists or musicians or activists or explorers in such a world, only warriors and the dead.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2018 17:53 #329131 by Gisteron

Uzima Moto wrote: Well, Gisteron, here's a project. Find out about cloud seeding and ionosphere experimenting.. it's all a part of Weather Modification. Which, as you conveniently skip, is in the U.S. Code.. as in recent coding. Not an old edition..

My skipping it may have had something to do with its irrelevancy. I'm happy to grant you that it is in the US Code. Therefore what? The entire globe now invented a way to make jet engines not produce water condensation trails any longer? What's your point?


"We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are.. endowed by their creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights"..

I guess you and Kyrin just missed the memo. It's evident to a lot of people. Again, due to our ability to reason for ourselves.. How you missed that is puzzling..

I must have missed the memo about how a political document from two and a half centuries ago has any bearing on definitional matters of free will, let alone empirical justifications thereof. Feel free to enlighten me, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 02:03 #329161 by Uzima Moto
I'm accused of assumptions I didn't make by those who make unfounded assumptions about a lot...

1st assumption. The chemtrail conspiracy is about mind control.. if it wasn't for the fact that media already tries to equate the plausible with the absurd. I would have called this assumption pure laziness undeserving of a response.. to assume, without evidence, that I even made such a claim was an utter lack of comprehension on the part of the reader. Neither did I say there are no contrails. However, it's a convenient excuse for those who spray these sulfides in aerosol from.. and if you don't think they've figured out cloud seeding to create rainfall you're a lot 40 years behind..

2nd assumption. That I or anarchy advocate for no laws at all. Here is another instance where I have to blaim prop(aganda) culture. There are many lines of thought when it comes to theorizing an order without rulers. Neither I, nor anarchy, advocate for a lawless society. That is an assumption based on the ignorance of the reader. Here again must I point to comprehension. First, laws ARE agreements. When laws can't be agreed upon, civil war insues.. moreso in history when law was by dictate.. Second, when did I ever promote a lawless society? To put liberty in its proper place isn't creating lawlessness. Centralizing power has done more to create lawlessness and stagnation than freedom ever could naturally. Yet people foolishly ask to be further controlled. Like bondage freaks.. boggles my mind..

3rd assumption.. and most egregious.. The Force.. which, for how it's being described to me, I have no idea why you would believe in it. It serves you no purpose. I especially don't see the reason to be among those who believe in this ambiguous energy within life itself. Why associate with those who understand and seek the will of this Life Force?.. To say The Force has no will shows a lack of true innerstanding. The existence of will within the being, as an aspect of all living creatures. Gives more evidence than not. We are not robots and neither is The Force some sort of AI making cold calculations with no regards to the beings that are obviously spawned by its power.. that is the nature of light, creation, progress, empowerment. Darkness is entropy, the regression to nothingness. I would never blaspheme the Femininity of The Force by naming it after something so destructive. There's nothing, AT ALL, that signifies the female with Darkness. Even in the depth of night, the stars and full moon represent the softest manifestations of Light, revelation, vision, steadiness.. but this only addresses the beginning of this assumption.. as if we don't inherit the sovereignty inherent in The Force.. what in Life says that?

This is a worldview that looks to be the product of a very materialist sort of thinking.. a hylic mindset..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 02:32 #329162 by Rosalyn J
This is an interesting thread.

“Be your genuine self! Allow others to be themselves as well. Do not despair when others do not act the way you would have them act. Rejoice in the fact that they are a part of your Path, but also able to experience their own.”-Senan
Senior Knight, Senior Ordained Minister
Pastor, Temple of the Jedi Order
Teaching Maitre: Alexandre Orion
How Am I Doing , My Commitment
Kyber,Freja Saol-Wasser, Tobias Giesel,and Jhannuzs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Kyrin Wyldstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 03:04 - 14 Nov 2018 03:24 #329165 by Adder
Well I've been to quite a few airfields, both civil and military, and I've never seen anyone doing or capable of doing cloud seeding. I'm lucky we don't get contrails here either, since its so hot. Maybe you really gotta live in colder climates to get them, as I do remember them from when I lived closer to the pole..... and interestingly the contrails tend to happen to be the climates where you''d not need to seed clouds for rainfall.... so it would sort of stand out.
But the most glaring inconsistency though might be, why would they do it during the day if it was meant to be secret, plus of course the atmosphere is usually a bit quieter at night because the temperatures are lower so you'd get a better controlled dispersion (over the target, as concentration). Chemtrails as a conspiracy just don't make practical sense from where I'm sitting, but I'm open to any evidence to the contrary. It might explain why most people don't bother talking about these things, because for most they seem patently absurd - not through blind trust, but just through life experience and understanding of how things tend to work in reality.

In regards to laws, its the system of laws that define the society (nation), not the individual agreements which can serve as instruments of law. So we tend not to get to define which laws we choose to agree with, short of moving to another country with more agreeable laws. This is going to the point of 'freedoms' in different nations or systems such as the concept of the 'West'.

File Attachment:
Jedi Knight ~ Seminarian
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
Joined: Aug 2011..... TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
'The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed.'
Last edit: 14 Nov 2018 03:24 by Adder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 08:29 #329171 by Gisteron

Uzima Moto wrote: 1st assumption. The chemtrail conspiracy is about mind control... to assume, without evidence, that I even made such a claim was an utter lack of comprehension on the part of the reader. Neither did I say there are no contrails. However, it's a convenient excuse for those who spray these sulfides in aerosol from.. and if you don't think they've figured out cloud seeding to create rainfall you're a lot 40 years behind..

Agreed, you have until now not made specific claims about what is being sprayed, but you have alluded to the purpose being weather control. So now all we need still is any evidence that this is something anyone actually does on an effective and visible scale, without any worries about people seeing it, but with profound enough feelings of guilt to hide that this is what they are doing as if there was anything at all wrong with it. Go ahead.


2nd assumption. That I or anarchy advocate for no laws at all... Second, when did I ever promote a lawless society? To put liberty in its proper place isn't creating lawlessness. Centralizing power has done more to create lawlessness and stagnation than freedom ever could naturally. Yet people foolishly ask to be further controlled. Like bondage freaks.. boggles my mind..

See, I agree with you that an establishment of liberty doesn't generate anarchy or lawlessness. The reason I think one might suspect that this is what you advocate for is because the rest of what you say sounds like no amount of liberty shy of total lawlessness and anarchy would actually be enough for your liking. You are already living in one of the most libertarian societies on the planet at a time when it is more libertarian than it had ever been before, and yet you still sound like you feel chained unduly. Just what amount of restriction through agreement would not be too much for you?


To say The Force has no will shows a lack of true innerstanding.

Good sir... You are not the arbiter of what the Force is and how it works.


The existence of will within the being, as an aspect of all living creatures.

English is but my third language so I apologize if I fail to see how this sentence. But if I'm still gathering the content, then I think you have all of your homework still ahead of you in even defining what that will is supposed to be, let alone demonstrating that any such thing as you shall define exists in any living being, much less all of them. Also, while we're at it, should you attempt and succeed at that, there is still everything ahead of you in demonstrating that the Force is a "living creature". Surely it'd otherwise be irrelevant if living creatures have "will within the being".


We are not robots and neither is The Force some sort of AI making cold calculations with no regards to the beings that are obviously spawned by its power..

"Obviously"? That's interesting. Go on, what makes anything "obviously spawned by [the Force's] power"? Also, can't speak much about the Force, but as far as we can tell, we are indeed nothing detectable more than the sum of our parts behaving in accord with the nature of those parts and there seems to be no indication whatsoever that any of us have any sort of inner being that is truly "us" and that resides within our bodies and controls them. This is not to say that there is no such thing (which is why this has nothing to do with materialism; if we wanted to assert that, we'd need an argument stronger than "you have no argument"), but until any indication of it can be identified it remains an assumption that would only raise more questions but not answer any we have already.


as if we don't inherit the sovereignty inherent in The Force.. what in Life says that?

I don't believe anything in life says that, but then I'd challenge anyone who makes the assertion just the way you'd challenge them. Alas, the situation for your case is no better, though. So far, nothing in life seems to be pointing to the existence of the Force, or to any properties you allege it has, like sovereignty. And if anything did, the connection by which we could inherit any of it would also have to be indicated. And if it was, then you'd still have all your journey ahead of you showing that we do indeed. Can I show that the opposite of what you say is correct? No. But I'm not claiming that it is. I will take on no burden to substantiate what I don't claim. You are welcome to retract your claims at any moment, of course, but if you feel like keeping them and trying to answer the challenge, I'd recommend staying away from "it's obvious/self-evident", since the thing wouldn't be in contention if it was so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 17:18 - 14 Nov 2018 18:52 #329177 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote: 1st assumption. The chemtrail conspiracy is about mind control..


Soo…. You’re here in a conspiracy thread talking about cloud seeding? In the first place you have never really identified what it is you are exactly talking about so of course assumptions will be made. I fail to see why you would mention a perfectly upfront and mainstream endeavor but try and disguise it as something sinister? In this case I can only assume you recognize the science behind contrails as a valid proof then? Lack of comprehension by the reader is not the issue here, it is lack of clarification by the writer.




Uzima Moto wrote: 2nd assumption. That I or anarchy advocate for no laws at all.


I don’t think anyone ever said that anarchy was a lack of law. I know I have never said that and I even addressed your points on “agreements” as an aspect of law. So why have you failed to answer my original questions and instead insist on providing red herrings by stating that we said things we did not and then deflecting the conversation?



Uzima Moto wrote: 3rd assumption.. and most egregious.. The Force.. which, for how it's being described to me, I have no idea why you would believe in it.


This one is my favorite! The one you describe as the most egregious… Made me giggle. There is nothing to “believe in” interpreted as have faith in. It either exists or it does not. Can you show any evidence of this “ambiguous energy within life itself” you describe? Can you show it has a will? If you cannot your assertion that I possess a lack of understanding is unfounded and irrelevant. Your equivocation that will within the individual equates to will in an energy force is just as unfounded. That is not evidence; that is a fallacy in reasoning. Darkness is not entropy either. Another equivocation. Neither is darkness in space equivalent to darkness in the force. One is physical the other is a personification of a concept. You demonstrate a woeful lack of comprehension of deeper metaphysical concepts by saying these things.

And now for the feminine divine, or Goddess, an entity I have had a long lasting and deeply personal relationship with. The very idea that you could blaspheme her is laughable. She cares not about your superstitious dogma. She is indifferent to your machinations as an individual creature. She may give you a wink if she is so inclined but she would also just as well wipe you from the face of the planet and not even consider you in a second thought.

She is wholly light and she is wholly darkness. Darkness was her beginning and it will be her ending just as it has been and will be yours. The light is but a temporary construct just to delight her but it will eventually be consumed by the darkness, all things will be and she will delight in that and perhaps do it again or perhaps not. Her every act of destruction is also an act of creation. One cannot exist without the other and we as lowly corporeal creatures have no choice but to walk in both aspects.

And guess where all of this takes place? It is not in some energy field that exists somewhere, out there. It exists inside me and it exists inside you. We are not the result of a willful energy fields desire to create, that concept of the field is the result of our will to create. We do not depend on it, it depends on us because WE are Goddess. The force is grounded in the psychological not the paranormal. I evoke the power to manipulate self and my external world through my internal ancestral archetypes. Such external energy fields as the force, do not exist "out there" in some ethereal realm but generate from within my own psyche. I can use that energy within to call that power to action in myself and my environment.

I have never seen any evidence of external supernatural forces that have the ability to influence my life nor have I ever seen any evidence that I or anyone else possess any sort of paranormal ability to manipulate the universe outside the laws of physics. In the end we must realize there is no dark or light side, no external battle between the two, only the darkness or light that is within me. I infuse the energy with that darkness or lightness I possess and neither one is inherently evil. Each has its productive function. In every act of dark destruction there is also an act of light creation. The light does not exist without the darkness. The old must make way for the new. That is why there is death and that is why this entire universe will eventually die in a heat death though entropy. The ultimate darkness that you cannot avoid both physically and metaphysically no matter how much you rage against it with your puny light. Its just the spiral cycle of life, not good or evil.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 14 Nov 2018 18:52 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 21:51 #329185 by Adder
Meanwhile on New Scientists FB feed "Wiping out high-altitude cirrus clouds might be the best way to artificially cool the climate by geoengineering the planet" :D

File Attachment:
Jedi Knight ~ Seminarian
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
Joined: Aug 2011..... TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
'The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed.'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2018 22:36 #329190 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Actual secret footage of scientists engaging in actual science according to conspiracy theorists.


This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.