Possible world wide revolution?

More
27 Oct 2018 08:52 - 27 Oct 2018 09:12 #328476 by Gisteron
Confirmation bias is a bias by which the victim assigns unduly more weight to arguments and evidence in favour of their position than they do arguments and evidence that would or could disconfirm it. Almost everyone falls victim to it in one area or another, and it is wholly irrelevant to the diagnosis, whether the proposition in question accurately reflects anything or is realistic or not. It's neither merely nor necessarily any kind of believe-nonsense-disease, nor is it any sort of false argument one can construct. It's a bias. Clue's in the name.

Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 09:12 by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Kyrin Wyldstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 12:02 - 27 Oct 2018 12:09 #328479 by Kobos

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: .. but alas, Stockholm Syndrome is very real unfortunately. That's what that phenomenon looks like to me..


Confirmation bias is a real phenomenon as well.



@kobos

I was banned along with others for engaging in PMs. The yab thing was just included for good measure because I used the term nutjob. I dont consider it personal but council did. So be it. I did my time, no claim of victimhood as you assert. And since then, I have spoken in several threads very constructively. The sith thread for one. Yet you choose to ignore that and make a claim that I'm unfair in every thread because you have taken exception here in this one. If I've broken rules, by all means present your case. Beyond that all you are doing is calling me names and making absolute assertions not in evidence. You should take this to others that were banned as well and are still engaging in passive aggressive attacks in the complaint thread.

I give anyone every chance to discuss any issue. I'm sorry if most shy away and claim persecution. That is a tactic designed to sway the focus off the discussion so they can keep their bias in tact. Pretty similar to what you are doing here. I get it. It's hard to admit the beliefs you have had and used to justify your behaviour are wrong. You of all people should understand this.


Uhg.......(circles the are fun to run it but they don't get you anywhere)................I asked you a question and you are finding every way around it except the one thing that actually matters and that is to answer it. All of the "absolute" assertions I have made are based on that and solely on that. Who are the others making passive aggressive pot shots I will be happy to bring it up to them that they are. Perhaps, I am missing theirs due to confirmation bias or because of how I read what they are saying (yes some of the interactions in the Sith thread were really good, some not so much). Anyways do what it is you do I guess, when you do finally get around to asking yourself the question I asked you and really think about it and take it to heart. Maybe read everything I posted, admittedly I was being a dick (figured it might be the only way to get you to actually look at what I was presenting you), when you do look at it though, I'll be here to talk. Kudos on the hard shell, it is honestly too bad that it stops you from being the true you, you have a lot you could teach people, I see that in you but until you shed the Bull you carry with you, you are going to continue to find you get attacked by others. You are definitely a CHARACTER I'll give you that. Anyways, for what it's worth I will ask again, can you explain why you communicate the way you do? Can you explain why you are the character you are and not just you? Why is that not enough?

Much Love,
Kobos

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 12:09 by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 16:56 #328485 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Kobos wrote:
...I asked you a question and you are finding every way around it except the one thing that actually matters and that is to answer it.


You are making the mistake in thinking I actually give a damn.

Yes I am a character, but then again who are you pretending to be?

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 17:18 #328486 by Carlos.Martinez3
Please be advised

Do not antagonize another member based on history or another sensitive subject.
Do not personally attack others in public or in PM
Do not discuss other members/guests of this site in the public forums
Practice empathy and perspective taking.
Dialogue about ideas and do not attack people
Take breaks when needed
And use this space appropriately.
Failure to abide by the above will result in suspension or permanent ban at the discretion of Council. Instances of this behavior can and should be reported to Security Officers Senan and JL Spinner

Thank you

R - take Responsibility for what you say and feel without blaming others
E - use Empathetic listening
S - be Sensitive to differences in communication styles
P - Ponder what you read and feel before you speak
E - Examine your own assumptions and perceptions
C - be Civil in your interactions with others
T - Trust ambiguity, because it can be difficult to communicate meaning

(Adapted from "The Bush Was Blazing But Not Consumed," by Eric H. F. Law)

www.templeofthejediorder.org/47-help/679-termsofuseandrules

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yabuturtle, Kyrin Wyldstar, Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 17:36 - 27 Oct 2018 17:49 #328488 by Yabuturtle
That's all I want in this thread. I do appreciate the support though. I really do for calling out on Kyrin's methods and behavior. I mean Kyrin has clearly broken the rules already and has done it and will continue to do so and anyone else would have been banned eons ago.

This is really a thread for those that are into this stuff. Anyone who disagrees I don't wish to put down. I want to listen to information and contributions, not just naysaying and name calling

I do appreciate it everyone. Kyrin wished to derail the thread and it has. And this isn't about Kyrin but about the topic itself. I know we will all have disagreements. We just have to do it respectfully. We can't tear each other down or let others tear other people down because of a difference.

For the topic in hand, I always thought the best thing for the world would be the one thing that has never happened. Which is a world wide revolution. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a violent one at that.

Even if it's a totalitarian state. What is the one thing they cannot do? They cannot make you do anything.

They can torture or kill or destroy but they cannot make one do anything. Deliberate disobedience can work although sometimes it may depend on the subject and what is happening. Sometimes there is a time for a peace and sometimes one has to prepare themselves for conflict.

Remember when George H.W. Bush said this

"if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts"

Imagine that but the world, where many united nations leaders have been coerced, corrupted, bribed ect. to stay in power There is so much we really do not know what goes on behind closed doors and that concerns me when you have so many leaders that revel in secrecy.
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 17:49 by Yabuturtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 17:43 - 27 Oct 2018 17:48 #328489 by Uzima Moto

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: .. but alas, Stockholm Syndrome is very real unfortunately. That's what that phenomenon looks like to me..


Confirmation bias is a real phenomenon as well.



Yes, as you demonstrate quite well.

You're video didn't do their explanation any real justice. It explained how the impacted floors failed, but it's lacking anything as to how ALL the other floors failed almost sequentially, collapsing with next to no resistance. That's just looking objectively.. if anything, you picked a video that didn't service your point. At the worst it serves mine better. Establishment paid scientists come with a half cocked explanation for the official narrative? Sounds like another Warren Commission to me.

You still totality ignored the proof or information I've offered on this thread. At least it appears so. If that's the case then I wouldn't be the one guilty of bias..

However, Occam's Razor will rule on this issue. That much is true. The simplest explanation, given partially by historical precedent, is that the American public was, and is continuously being gas-lighted about 911..

Just men in caves caused the entire apparatus that was the NORAD strategic defense grid to fail inside and out? With absolutely no help from the inside? Now THAT'S a conspiracy theory.. like everything happened that day by mere coincidence.. but as a student of The Force, I've come not to believe in coincidences..

Especially, those of this magnitude..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 17:48 by Uzima Moto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 18:00 - 27 Oct 2018 18:06 #328490 by Yabuturtle


I know the video doesn't explain everything maybe there's something missing there too, but this does raise questions of what our leaders supposedly do. I am not at all surprised if they do in fact practice dark magic. Maybe that is how they are able to influence so many weak minded folks where politicians would do controversial stuff and end up staying in office.

Perhaps maybe not showing certain magic or acting like it is all fantasy yet they themselves practice it would give them an unfair advantage over those who do not practice any form of spirituality. It leaves them vulnerable.

Kind of reminds me of Palpatine on how he clouded everyone's vision and very few people knew he was actually a sith lord. There are real dark hardcore cults out who practice what jedi call here the dark side or some kind of malicious power. I know this kind of power exists because I have witnessed spiritual power, I have felt it as my time as a druid and know others who had practiced it who have knowledge of it. Why is the idea that clearly corrupt leaders, politicians, bankers ect, wouldn't practice such power if such power is in fact real? Anyone who practices spiritual stuff knows what I am talking about. In fact, I would expect leaders to practice such power because it gives them such a huge advantage over others.

I'm not gonna say they are like Voldemort and pretending that they can move entire mountains shoot huge infernos or anything like that. Magic is actually much more subtle then people realize. Again, who practices it knows what I am talking about.
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 18:06 by Yabuturtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 18:02 #328491 by Carlos.Martinez3

Yabuturtle wrote: That's all I want in this thread. I do appreciate the support though. I really do for calling out on Kyrin's methods and behavior. I mean Kyrin has clearly broken the rules already and has done it and will continue to do so and anyone else would have been banned eons ago.

This is really a thread for those that are into this stuff. Anyone who disagrees I don't wish to put down. I want to listen to information and contributions, not just naysaying and name calling

I do appreciate it everyone. Kyrin wished to derail the thread and it has. And this isn't about Kyrin but about the topic itself. I know we will all have disagreements. We just have to do it respectfully. We can't tear each other down or let others tear other people down because of a difference.

For the topic in hand, I always thought the best thing for the world would be the one thing that has never happened. Which is a world wide revolution. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a violent one at that.

Even if it's a totalitarian state. What is the one thing they cannot do? They cannot make you do anything.

They can torture or kill or destroy but they cannot make one do anything. Deliberate disobedience can work although sometimes it may depend on the subject and what is happening. Sometimes there is a time for a peace and sometimes one has to prepare themselves for conflict.

Remember when George H.W. Bush said this

"if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts"

Imagine that but the world, where many united nations leaders have been coerced, corrupted, bribed ect. to stay in power There is so much we really do not know what goes on behind closed doors and that concerns me when you have so many leaders that revel in secrecy.


As a person who has served in duel Armed Forces - I can say without pretending or without questing - there are things left unsaid. There are things - each- government does we will never know and they will never divulge. I myself have done things along many other soldiers past present and future whose - sacrifice- is not limited to but includes one of moral and ethical choice or the release of said choice. Some return from war and never fully recover from the personal seriousness of things. War is never impersonal. Politics - same boat- the greater good - seems to be every one presents focus and yet only one wins. How ironic to me it is that in the beginning of elections - not only in the states but around the world - the platform for “how I can make a difference “ is pitched by all contenders and yet all these solutions and only one gets the opportunity. Why can we not use them all? Share with the solutions ? Nahhhh. Any how - world wide conspiracy or just a production of individual selfishness and individual gain seems to be more what I lean tword myself. I personally know of ten different ways to solve a lot of “population” problems but they all cost nothing - in fact no one will get rich off them and no one will get - votes or anything for that matter, no power and no recognition. This is key point why we can’t help any one now a days. If you don’t receive you don’t give. Some day - things will change - at least in my circle - I change my world one day at a time . I encourage others to do the same - watch the world and people do what they do- feel for them but - be the change you wanna see and some day - our circlesor those of others with the same ideas, may meet, making it just a bit more larger. May the Force be with y’all!

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 18:09 #328493 by Gisteron

Yabuturtle wrote: I mean Kyrin has clearly broken the rules already...

Post number, please.


This is really a thread for those that are into this stuff. Anyone who disagrees I don't wish to put down.

No, you just subtly hint at them to cease participating in the thread unless they are also "into this stuff.


Kyrin wished to derail the thread and it has.

Well, that's not true either, is it? What happened is that on page 2 of this thread Heavenly Warrior chimed in, recommended a video to you, and then in a second post after that asked about the "Bronze Age collapse", what ever that was. With a tripple post of mostly buzz words on the top of page 3 and where Kyrin had previously just given a cheeky smirk at him right after the initial double post with the collapse that was really the beginning of the derailment, now she was full on making fun of him just the way she did with the last thread he had hijacked, also parodying general conspiracy theory rhetoric.


And this isn't about Kyrin but about the topic itself. I know we will all have disagreements. We just have to do it respectfully. We can't tear each other down or let others tear other people down because of a difference.

To make light of ridiculous ideas is not the same as to ridicule people who present them. Who exactly was torn down here, and when?



Imagine that but the world, where many united nations leaders have been coerced, corrupted, bribed ect. to stay in power There is so much we really do not know what goes on behind closed doors and that concerns me when you have no many leaders that revel in secrecy.

Agreed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 18:31 - 27 Oct 2018 19:00 #328495 by Yabuturtle
Actually it is very true. Because Kyrin has done it before. I know you don't agree with my ideas. You have done that on my other threads and made it pretty clear, so that is fine. I do not wish to put down anyone, and don't want any conflict as in aggressive or sarcastic remarks. I just want to stay on topic and be at peace.

Although while I believe this kind of revolution is needed, I think it would help people realize what is at stake either, perhaps there would be far less wars. Many but not all were false flags and that's very easy to start a war when you blow up your own stuff and start pointing fingers at others.

I know they have lots of hidden tech. If they work with alien, which I wouldn't be surprised due to roswell, area 51 among many other alien interactions and my own personal experiences, there is a lot of tech that would help us. Likely cures for diseases. If there are, they would never release it because you can't make money off of cured people.

The population is already very high. Which makes me think of the ways to help us survive on a species is terraforming. If the big wigs who have manipulated us into fighting wars, created diseases, crime ect just stopped, the population would rise even higher. And I always thought terraforming was very possible and would help us survive as a species even longer.

Who knows if they even have the secret to doing it, but whatever they have and what we would learn, it would at least give us a better understanding how it works especially if there was alien tech they were deliberately hiding from everyone. who can say? Maybe they do or not. I'm not surprised they have hidden technologies. What it may be, I don't know.
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 19:00 by Yabuturtle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick