Possible world wide revolution?

More
12 Nov 2018 02:04 #329037 by Adder
Can anyone explain why something that was used as detergent is in cereals? And it was removed when it was shown to be harmful to the environment.

Because science. Science is incomplete, and without contrary evidence decisions are made. When new evidence emerges, decisions are made again which change prior decisions.

Can anyone explain why there are airplanes spraying chemicals? And we can't say it's contrails because contrails don't linger for hours or spread out as shown here.

Contrails... it just depends on the upper winds as to about their shape and how long they stay.

Can anyone explain why so many countries have cannabis illegal when it is arguably the most useful plant?

Everyone in power saw what happened in the Opium wars, and did not want to risk weakening their own nations in such times of conflict and competition.

Can anyone explain why drinking fluoride in water is a good idea?

Because science. See above.

Or explain why the federal reserve is so secretive in how it handles money,

It's a national security issue.

or why the War On terror hasn't really ended?

Because it is not over.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 16:54 - 12 Nov 2018 16:55 #329049 by Kyrin Wyldstar
You once again ignore my reply and deflect my evidence by presenting red herrings. Ok we can play. I’ll be your huckleberry.


Yabuturtle wrote: Can anyone explain why something that was used as detergent is in cereals? And it was removed when it was shown to be harmful to the environment.

www.theingredientguru.com/2015/09/why-is...e-added-to-our-food/



Did you do any actual research on any of these claims or are you just spreading rumors like usual? Trisodium phosphate is nothing more than a salt. A salt is an ionic compound that can be formed by the neutralization reaction of an acid and a base and our body needs them to live. Take a common salt such as table salt. Ever put it on a slug or on some ice on your driveway? Pretty toxic to those things right? Ever put it on your food? Not so bad is it?

Anything can poison you if you eat enough of it. If you eat too much table salt you can poison yourself. People have drank sea water for example and done this. It causes symptoms like a feeling of confusion and jitteriness; more severe degrees of intoxication can cause seizures and coma. Death can result if medical intervention is not forthcoming.

These phosphates you talk about are harmful to the environment not because they are toxic but because they contain a high percentage of minerals that can cause plants in water to grow at a substantial rate and that will take the oxygen out of the water for aquatic life. Anything can be made to look like it is harmful for us. Take dihydrogen monoxide, it is one of the most deadly substances on this planet and yet you use it every day. In fact if you did not use it you would die.

www.dhmo.org/facts.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_parody




Yabuturtle wrote: Can anyone explain why there are airplanes spraying chemicals? And we can't say it's contrails because contrails don't linger for hours or spread out as shown here.

www.pinterest.com/pin/169729479687326115/


Pretty simple, they are not spraying chemicals. I already mentioned that if anyone were spraying chemicals they would also be spraying them on themselves and their families so this makes no sense. But beyond that contrails are nothing more than streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes in a very similar fashion to how clouds form. Expelled carbon dioxide and water vapor at high altitudes combined with hot humid air from the engine exhaust mixes with the high altitude colder surrounding air, causing the water vapor to condense into droplets or ice crystals that form visible clouds.

The rate at which they dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions. If the atmosphere is dry the contrail will dissipate quickly but if the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail will exist for a very long time. Those that do persist because of these natural saturation conditions spread out into cirrus sheets. The different-sized ice crystals in contrails descend at different rates, which spreads the contrail vertically. Then the differential wind shear will spread them horizontally. This is the exact same way cirrus uncinus clouds are formed. It’s just simple science.




Yabuturtle wrote: Can anyone explain why so many countries have cannabis illegal when it is arguably the most useful plant?


I don’t know about the most useful plant but I would agree that it is quite useful and that it should not have been make a schedule one illegal substance. This was mostly done at the turn of the 19th century and was a slow progression of countries that did this over time. It was mostly done because of fear and lack of information and knowledge about the substance and its effects. However over time science (yes, your old enemy, science!) has dispelled much of the rumor and mystery and it is now becoming a mainstream and beneficially accepted substance. Although we have a way to go yet I think you will find it legalized in your lifetime.




Yabuturtle wrote: Can anyone explain why drinking fluoride in water is a good idea?


To reduce tooth decay. Fluoridated water contains fluoride at a level that is effective for preventing cavities; this can occur naturally or by humans adding fluoride. Fluoride is found in all natural water supplies at some concentration. It is a naturally occurring substance found in rocks that leaches into groundwater; it’s also found in surface water. The natural level of fluoride in the water varies depending on the type of water (groundwater or surface) and the type of rocks and minerals it’s in contact with. Sometimes the fluoride is above the optimal level. And if those levels are too high, guess what, de-fluoridation is needed when the naturally occurring fluoride level exceeds recommended limits.




Yabuturtle wrote: Or explain why the federal reserve is so secretive in how it handles money, or why the War On terror hasn't really ended?


www.thebalance.com/the-federal-reserve-s...its-function-3306001

The war on terror has not ended because the terrorists are not all dead yet.




Yabuturtle wrote: To get answers, we need to ask questions, but hardly anyone either knows or just dismisses it.


Yes you are right, why haven’t you been asking the questions and then going out and finding the answers instead of making assumptions, not doing any research, cherry picking evidence from disreputable sites and people and not asking truly qualified experts in their fields or better yet, doing the work yourself to prove or disprove your fears? Instead you rely on other fear mongers and feed on their tainted rhetoric.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 16:55 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 17:58 #329052 by Yabuturtle

Adder wrote: Can anyone explain why something that was used as detergent is in cereals? And it was removed when it was shown to be harmful to the environment.

Because science. Science is incomplete, and without contrary evidence decisions are made. When new evidence emerges, decisions are made again which change prior decisions.

Can anyone explain why there are airplanes spraying chemicals? And we can't say it's contrails because contrails don't linger for hours or spread out as shown here.

Contrails... it just depends on the upper winds as to about their shape and how long they stay.

Can anyone explain why so many countries have cannabis illegal when it is arguably the most useful plant?

Everyone in power saw what happened in the Opium wars, and did not want to risk weakening their own nations in such times of conflict and competition.

Can anyone explain why drinking fluoride in water is a good idea?

Because science. See above.

Or explain why the federal reserve is so secretive in how it handles money,

It's a national security issue.

or why the War On terror hasn't really ended?

Because it is not over.


It's fine but it doesn't exactly answer my questions. Ingredients like this are in our food. It isn't something to be debated. You can check on these cereals and you will see for it yourself. Would you want me to put something in your cereal that was intended for washing detergent and was even deemed unsafe?

For fluoride, that's a well known poison. That is why they say to not eat toothpaste. Because there is fluoride in it The excuse of having it in water was so it helps prevent cavities. Well I still see plenty of people with cavities so that isn't true either.

Contrails never spread out or linger like that. They dissipate even with the winds but if someone sprays something it lingers around

The war on terror won't end because it's not designed to end. Because unlike wars, you aren't fighting a country or specific group. You can't declare a winner, so it goes on forever.

My thing is not many people even question why things the way they are. Just that it is and anything not status quo must be deemed bad. We have to question more than ever before when you have corrupt officials running the stuff that we need to live on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 18:32 #329054 by Gisteron

Yabuturtle wrote: Contrails never spread out or linger like that. They dissipate even with the winds but if someone sprays something it lingers around

And what is it about this "something" they spray that in your opinion prevents it from being subject to the same heat equation to which regular old water is? If anything, one would think a trail made of an otherwise scarcely present particle type should diffuse all the faster, but I guess it's a special chemical that somehow disobeys fundamentals of thermodynamics. Do you have any physical argument as to what it is and how it can do such a thing? This could be your Nobel Prize, you know.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyrin Wyldstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 19:03 #329060 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: It's fine but it doesn't exactly answer my questions.


Ignoring the evidence will not make it go away mr turtle. Your are only demonstrating that you are being totally dominated in this conversation and your refusal to acknowledge actual facts equates to nothing more than a childish temper tantrum.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 23:08 - 12 Nov 2018 23:10 #329065 by Uzima Moto
Lol Contrails.. well, whatever excuse they use. Weather Modification is in the U.S. Code..

So, they either do it, or have, and still have the capability. Some people think we should put antidepressants in the water supply also. How far do they want to take this?.. and these chemicals are poisons because our natural diet doesn't consist of preservatives and artificial flavoring. We didn't evolve that way...

As far as legalities go.. If you're neighbor doesn't have jurisdiction over your body. Neither does government. It's assumed to though through all manner of prohibitions and licensing. It's what's called soft tyranny, or despotic democracy. A term I like better. That is exactly what Western Democracy has become..

Control through coercion and propaganda..

There's no freedom in the West. No self-government.. Just people who think they have the freedom to create whatever tyranny is agreeable by the 51%.. Mob Rule

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 23:10 by Uzima Moto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 23:16 - 12 Nov 2018 23:17 #329066 by Adder

Uzima Moto wrote: There's no freedom in the West. No self-government.. Just people who think they have the freedom to create whatever tyranny is agreeable by the 51%.. Mob Rule


Compared to what, idealism or reality, because its obviously an inaccurate statement to say there is 'no freedom', and you say the 'West' so do you propose the 'East' or some other system in operation is better at freedoms? Is maximum freedom even really an ideal? Or should freedom even be the goal - maybe it would it be better for it to be fairness?

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 23:17 by Adder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 23:26 #329067 by Uzima Moto
I mean in reality, not ideal. Liberty is a physical condition, not an abstract construction..

My statement is completely true. There is no halfway. A person is either free or subject. A subject my have privileges. However, that is at the discretion and pleasure of his sovereign ruler..

The Force has crafted us to be free in our being. Mentally, Spiritually, and physically.. Nature, and its God, has bestowed upon us free will to act, mind to navigate, and heart to connect. Any attempt to arrest the will of another without injury or provocation is tantamount to War..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 23:45 - 12 Nov 2018 23:45 #329068 by Adder
Being a subject is better then being subjugated. I think its dangerous to think we are not dependent on others for things because its inaccurate. In the same way that I think its dangerous to think that personal freedom represents anything more then individualism. Freedom, indeed liberty, is not equality. Which takes me back to my questions, is freedom really that important when compared to things like equality. They probably work better and exist best when working together like liberty, equality, fraternity sort of thing. It's the difference between civilized and uncivilized in essence, eg; your all free walking among the jungle naked with not a care in mind, until a tiger eats eats you for an entree.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 23:45 by Adder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 23:47 #329069 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote: The Force has crafted us to be free in our being. Mentally, Spiritually, and physically.. Nature, and its God, has bestowed upon us free will to act, mind to navigate, and heart to connect. Any attempt to arrest the will of another without injury or provocation is tantamount to War..


Has it really? How have you come to this conclusion? That the force of nature bestowed upon you anything or even cares about your existence? It seems more plausible that you were made only to suffer at the cruel hand of nature. 99% of this universe will kill you outright and the small portion that will not will torture you mercilessly. The cruelty of human nature to the pain and suffering you must endure to the dangers of just living your life, it seems to me that nature will kill you without a thought or consideration as to what you think. How has such a system bestowed anything on you? If a God is responsible for this he is a cruel and evil god.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.