Possible world wide revolution?

More
08 Nov 2018 23:41 - 08 Nov 2018 23:41 #328902 by Uzima Moto
There are a number of groups and ideologies that seek global control. There are nationalists and there are technocrats, others occultic.. All seek power over the rest of us.. there can be NO DOUBT about this as there is entirely TOO MUCH evidence to support it.. but it's not as if they are special and their power absolute. WE give them power by participating in their control grid. Legally, physically, spiritually, etc..

It's full spectrum warfare..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2018 23:41 by Uzima Moto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2018 01:16 - 09 Nov 2018 01:16 #328903 by Yabuturtle
And aside from people kind of admitting they want to run a new order, (although they don't give all the details) Some theorize they would destroy most of the population. Which makes sense. Because a few million or a little more is a lot easier to manage than billions of people. And look at all the ways they could do it. Disease, anthrax, aids, radiation, bombs ect. Look at them try to destroy the environment. Again this makes sense because when you ruin large areas of land, where do people go to? They huddle into the big cities, like they did with 1984. So it'd be harder for people to become more self sufficient which is something they do not want.

They don't want people to have critical thinking or independent people. They want slaves just smart enough to do the work but not smart enough to think outside the box and passively accept stupid rules that invade our privacy.

No one really explains why a totalitarian group trying to take over everything is ridiculous. Only that it can't happen because they say so. There's been a lot of empires that tried to take over the world, yet people who have control over your money, your food, your land ect. aren't trying to take over? Wouldn't you think the guys who run all of your money and own all of the important land and control food and water, the stuff you need to live on and put in tons of chemicals that make you stupid, crazy or give you diseases (which also helps Big Pharma) and don't give out cures to diseases they know work, because as we know a cured patient is a customer lost. You can't make too much money off of cured patient can you?

Wouldn't that be what YOU would do if you had billions and thought of a way to control people without using just force? Brainwashing billions with media, damaging your brain for critical thinking with foods that poison you ect. Because then you get a slave for years. Someone who believes they are free when they really aren't.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2018 01:16 by Yabuturtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2018 20:18 - 09 Nov 2018 20:43 #328928 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: And aside from people kind of admitting they want to run a new order, (although they don't give all the details) Some theorize they would destroy most of the population. Which makes sense. Because a few million or a little more is a lot easier to manage than billions of people. And look at all the ways they could do it. Disease, anthrax, aids, radiation, bombs ect.


Kind of admitting? Lol, what does that mean? Do they get drunk at parties and then get loose lips before realizing they have said too much and then whisper to others… “Oh my, I have said too much already!” Last time I looked up there were no bombs dropping from corporate bomber planes, no worldwide epidemics that are wiping out billions of people, no radiation contaminants killing off the masses. If these people are in such control what are they waiting for?



Yabuturtle wrote: … So it'd be harder for people to become more self sufficient which is something they do not want.


Is that why these people, that run these global businesses and banking systems, are advocating for less regulation? Less big government? Less social programs? They want to do away with social security and medicare and Obamacare and privatize all that stuff. How is that any sort of master plan to make the people more dependent on them?



Yabuturtle wrote: No one really explains why a totalitarian group trying to take over everything is ridiculous. Only that it can't happen because they say so.


On the contrary, I have explained it to you until I am literally bleeding from my fingertips even though it’s not my burden of proof. It is your burden of proof because you are making the claim. By trying to shift that burden you are committing a fallacy. No one has ever said that it cant happen, only that they dont believe your claim that it is happening. You need to prove otherwise. Citing past civilizations that have had it happen is irrelevant.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprentice to: Mendalicious
Last edit: 09 Nov 2018 20:43 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2018 00:54 #328990 by Yabuturtle

Uzima Moto wrote: There are a number of groups and ideologies that seek global control. There are nationalists and there are technocrats, others occultic.. All seek power over the rest of us.. there can be NO DOUBT about this as there is entirely TOO MUCH evidence to support it.. but it's not as if they are special and their power absolute. WE give them power by participating in their control grid. Legally, physically, spiritually, etc..

It's full spectrum warfare..


It is true that there are many groups involved. Some willingly work, others are being coerced or threatened to. When you are part of an elite with billions of dollar at your disposal, many are willing to make many connections. People who help them obtain them more money or just to do their dirty work.If people are willing to believe bankers and others with large sums of money who were corrupt started wars with countries back then and play both side so they will win no matter what, why is the idea impossible now when people believe it was possible in the middle ages?
I never got that

In fact it's even easier now with many weapons at their disposal, many ways to brainwash and many ways to weaken people and divide and conquer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2018 07:41 #329003 by Kyrin Wyldstar
You see mr turtle, this is why you continue to fail to gain any ground when it comes to your position on your theories. You ask me for input and proof and I provide dialogue that you simply ignore. Then you continue on with the same vague rhetoric unencumbered.

Do you want to know why I dont take you seriously? Why no one takes you seriously outside of your own ilk? It's because you use the exact same tactics as any common charlatan to evoke a smoke screen of disinformation designed only to build yourself up and tear others down.

Your theories are no different than the predictions of a psychic mind reader. Both use the exact same tactics.

Keeping information vague, never naming names or specific groups. It might be the bankers or it might be the lizard men.

Using general statements that could apply to anything. They want to control the world, or maybe just a nation or maybe just the banks.

Appealing to peoples sense of fear. Well it's been attempted before so it must be being attempted now.

Cherry picking specific points to support your point but ignoring the bulk of actual evidence. Bush used the term new world order, but not providing the actual context of his statement to make him look like he said something he didnt actually say.

Making bold assertions over and over but when presented with actual tangable evidence, ignoring that evidence and presenting red herrings to deflect the focus. And then making those assertions again when the audience is distracted.

Your ideas are fradulant mr turtle and I have pointed that out over and over. I challenge you to either present detailed and specific evidence that people are capable of examining and possibly refuting or dropping this fear mongering.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprentice to: Mendalicious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2018 21:38 - 11 Nov 2018 21:47 #329025 by Yabuturtle

Uzima Moto wrote: Why should anyone present any proof here?..

There's plenty if you just go look for yourself like everyone else has.. or were you expecting them to just come on MSNPC and present their crimes to the public on a platter? How does that even make sense?..

Personally, as someone who has looked into stuff like this for years of my own volition. I'm always surprised at how reluctant people are to look at this stuff. I probably shouldn't be though. People have been programmed to put the VERY REAL AND POSSIBLE 911 false-flag in the same category as the unfounded reptilian conspiracy. All some media-head grifter has to do is label it a "conspiracy theory" and everybody just throws it it without a second thought..

Operation Northwoods, a detailed declassification on how the Kennedy administration was presented with a Pentagon plan to use staged attacks to be blamed on Cuba as a pretext for war. DOCUMENTED.. but because "conspiracy theory" it's dead on arrival..

Look, to get started, I'll refer you to a video on YouTube called "How Big Oil Conquered the World". There's also "Why Big Oil Conquered the World" and "Century of Enslavement" by the Corbett Report. Who also likes to keep documents backing the claims on their site. If you want proof you'll find it if you look for yourself..

I've looked into law enough to know the SCOTUS will purposefully misinterpret the Constitution when it serves their agenda or assets their power..


If proof was offered here, then there would be no argument at all and that is much harder to get evidence which is abundant. I mean the best way to know is to look at history and connect the dots and put two and two together. United nations and all of these secret deals and all of those things illegal like cannabis are not done for our benefit. Whatever they are doing is ultimately their benefit. People don't even question the secretive meetings with the Bilderbergs. and why federal government deliberately try to make sure you don't use cures for diseases because "the FDA didn't approve it" which of course they won't because that cuts into their profits.

I am thinking some will just flat out refuse to believe it anyway because the idea of governments who have been betraying you for decades or centuries if people want to go back that far kind of scares them and it's more comforting to believe the government would never poison your air, would never keep cures secretive ect. I mean people don't even question those chem trails that fly around.

I actually think it's funny they will call them "truthers" as if wanting to know the truth is bad xD Truth is treason in an empire of lies after all. Don't question anything, don't research anything, just believe the fabricated stories we shove down your throat, eat the food that gives you cancer and do as your told.
Last edit: 11 Nov 2018 21:47 by Yabuturtle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2018 23:15 #329028 by Adder
The 'fog of war' is just a category of 'fogs of complexity'. It's all a matter of perspective (scope of penetrating view) and point of view (position relation) - and that everything beyond that which if afforded by those things is unknown. We rationalize the unknown by various means, but problems tend to emerge when we use those rationalizations to justify decisions into the known. Yes, those rationalizations are useful and perhaps required to operate in the unknown, but we gotta respect that the uncertainty of not knowing, more then likely directly relates to the rationalization process.... then the actual unknown reality. There is no need to be afraid of the dark just because we can imagine all sorts of hungry bizarre. But, it also doesn't mean it aint out there :silly:

So, since this is an unusual thread of strange-ness; I thought it was curious that Obama lifted sanctions on Iran at the same time a Yemen Civil War was kicking off. So perhaps look for 'proxy wars' if your thinking there is an evil war mongering upper class at play;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Saudi_Arabia_proxy_conflict

File Attachment:
Jedi Knight ~ Seminarian
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
Joined: Aug 2011..... TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
'The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed.'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uzima Moto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 00:49 - 12 Nov 2018 00:52 #329032 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: If proof was offered here, then there would be no argument at all and that is much harder to get evidence which is abundant. I mean the best way to know is to look at history and connect the dots and put two and two together. United nations and all of these secret deals and all of those things illegal like cannabis are not done for our benefit. Whatever they are doing is ultimately their benefit. People don't even question the secretive meetings with the Bilderbergs. and why federal government deliberately try to make sure you don't use cures for diseases because "the FDA didn't approve it" which of course they won't because that cuts into their profits.

I am thinking some will just flat out refuse to believe it anyway because the idea of governments who have been betraying you for decades or centuries if people want to go back that far kind of scares them and it's more comforting to believe the government would never poison your air, would never keep cures secretive ect. I mean people don't even question those chem trails that fly around.

I actually think it's funny they will call them "truthers" as if wanting to know the truth is bad xD Truth is treason in an empire of lies after all. Don't question anything, don't research anything, just believe the fabricated stories we shove down your throat, eat the food that gives you cancer and do as your told.


If any proof was actually offered it would be refreshing. Let's examine what you say here.

First you say to look at history and connect the dots. First off this is nothing more than vague fear mongering. What history? What dots? How are they connected?

Who is actually in charge of this conspiracy to take over the world? The United nations? The bilderbergs? The federal Govt? The dark occult you mention? Who is it? No names are mentioned either. Seems like almost the entire world is in on it!

How are they controlling us? Well according to you apparently the United nations outlawed cannabis? One of the things that could actually be used to pacify us. The FDA denies us cures for their "profits". But wait, the United nations has nothing to do with cannabis law and the FDA is not a for profit organization. Oh and of course "govts" are using commercial aircraft to spray chemical poisons in the air. Not to mention that no commercial pilot anywhere has ever broken silence and revealed this secret but this is the very same air this secret organization also breathes, sort of self defeating isn't it?

And the poisoned food! My God the poisoned food... that no one ever gets sick or dies from. The humanity! It seems this poisoned food is designed to kill people in the same time span as a normal lifetime! How diabolical!!


This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprentice to: Mendalicious
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 00:52 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 01:45 - 12 Nov 2018 01:46 #329035 by Adder
Perhaps its a type of twilight language, where ambiguous concepts or vague associations are required to ensure ones own safety (or the security of the information etc), working by serving as labels rather then explanations, partially revealing information to the uninformed observer but representing something more for those 'read in' on the details. As such, not everyone might be the intended audience, and so stability among ambiguity is a skill in the resolute. Appearing like loose nonsense to the untrained eye, only attracting those who've got the time and interest to bother to process and engage, and therefore not vulnerable to 'critique' of the superficial representation or interpretation! Who can you trust if not even yourself, are we all d00med to wasting our own time more then anyone elses!!

File Attachment:
Jedi Knight ~ Seminarian
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
Joined: Aug 2011..... TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
'The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed.'
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 01:46 by Adder. Reason: critique not critic!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2018 01:55 #329036 by Yabuturtle
Can anyone explain why something that was used as detergent is in cereals? And it was removed when it was shown to be harmful to the environment.

www.theingredientguru.com/2015/09/why-is...e-added-to-our-food/

You can look at a box for yourself.
Can anyone explain why there are airplanes spraying chemicals? And we can't say it's contrails because contrails don't linger for hours or spread out as shown here.

www.pinterest.com/pin/169729479687326115/

Can anyone explain why so many countries have cannabis illegal when it is arguably the most useful plant?

Can anyone explain why drinking fluoride in water is a good idea? Or explain why the federal reserve is so secretive in how it handles money, or why the War On terror hasn't really ended?

To get answers, we need to ask questions, but hardly anyone either knows or just dismisses it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.