Possible world wide revolution?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326056 by
I always felt that it would be needed to make real changes to help root out all of the corrupt officials in our world. It's explain better in this video but thinking of making more. I understand it won't appeal to everyone and there will be more coming. It's best to research information to find out what is really going on with our world.

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326059 by Adder

Yabuturtle wrote: I always felt that it would be needed to make real changes to help root out all of the corrupt officials in our world.

Entering transparency needs a good threshold of energy to reach as a plateau, because in the early stages of its adoption things will look and feel far worse then they were previously - simply because a much more true representation of what is going on actually emerges. During that transition period life can be harder, and it can be very easy to blame the system that is actually working just because there suddenly is so much material to complain about.

Transparency though is not synonymous with total freedom, and so to the video, I''d say the things which argue against it are the limitations in individual cognition to have any capacity to understand or be aware of the whole. And so what one chooses to project into the unknown is generally going to be a placeholder for functional benefit to some part of their existence. If one uses fear, then it will be running away or fighting, for example. What a free market (not an unregulated one) is in essence by comparison is a set of regulated dynamics which serve to provide a space for unknown activity to enable individuality. This enables change to be interacted with, for change is both inevitable and ongoing whether one interacts with it consciously or not. But this is still an unknown, and interaction with it will involve interaction with unknowns, and regulation of it will require interactions at different points of knowing that particular system but with a responsibility to only use that access for intended purposes. Complete transparency would simply stop the system working and we'd all go to cutting down all the trees for firewood, raping and pillaging etc.. but transparency viewed in terms of administering the responsible conduct of responsibility is where you can both have the benefits of the system while fighting corruption. That is basically what the public service is meant to be, and the shaping of the policies which define those responsibilities is what government is meant to be, IMO. And so logically there are also limitations on the access to government as well, but since they are the top tier level of the system they instead are supported to have the democratic emergency brake of fair voting by the people.

How well a nation does these things probably represents its index of democracy compared to other nations. An example index can be seen here .

The other thing I think argues against the video is that the scope of groups are way to disconnected to exert too large an influence. This is being 'changed' by technology but not necessarily 'reduced' in the free market democratic system. Within a dictatorship technology can really weld shut the escape hatch aka Orwellian 1984. The video starts with 'the mainstream media' as if its a mandated stream, but in the West its up to the individual as to what they use as their main stream. And what is biggest just happens to be what is most popular, and so the power which makes it the biggest is the people.... and in that way this represents the ultimate democracy of free market systems. That is my initial reaction to the video, but it is a bit confusing for me to find a coherency in it TBH.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Rex

More
5 years 6 months ago #326075 by Wescli Wardest
Adder, articulate and thoughtful as ever.

I would add, which you already hit upon, all the information and transparency in the world is ineffectual if one chooses to to only see one view.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel, Kobos

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326081 by
Replied by on topic Possible world wide revolution?
I understand for sure. With mainstream, it's versatile for one thing because it can take many forms and throwing out half truths is better than lies because when people believe it, they are accepting the lie. It would be easy to just dismiss everything and assume it's all lies but you will end up throwing away some truth

Internet helps but can also hinder too, because it's just an overload of information, people can be confused as to what's real, fake, true and lies and they end up being so overloaded they won't know what to do with them selves.

Some will mention that pretty much any system can work with the right leaders. You can have good monarchies and dictatorships but often when government is big, there are big problems that come with it.

In this it has more to do with just the markets, but who is behind it and manipulating it behind the scenes. The ones in charge are often people never even knew existed. But because most of us in the west have a roof over our head and food on the table, people don't seem to care as much even if they are aware of it, which is why nothing is able to change because we do nothing

More
5 years 6 months ago #326094 by Carlos.Martinez3
I take it the video maker was from America.
As an American and as a Jedi - I can only comment of my own path and my own life.
Vote man - vote for the right people to represent you. Support those who do and don’t -those who don’t. Don’t complain- act. Remember - in America - to take action in your own hands is just fine - till you break the laws. Then you fall under that form of freedoms or not. Use your freedoms. I do everyday. My own path is filled with better choices every day , some I already have some I learn as I live and seek. It’s fine to complain - but what are you doing to change the things you find - off? I don’t watch TV. My choice. My own personal view is my family is way at a difrent mind set than before - we are way more closer and more apt to communication than before. Is it due to that desision? It’s due to our focus - our every day focus. I’m glad to hear of people puttin. Their ideas out there. My little brother sends me Joe Rogen podcasts and alptmof other independent news casts- Sonia never in the dark but even some times they get - Mehh. At the end of the day - it’s all about your focus- if one seeks dark - one will miss the light - if one seeks light it will notice the dark but find also - light. My 2 cents ! Thanks for the video ! May the Force be with you !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
5 years 6 months ago #326113 by Wescli Wardest
To offer a different perspective I would ask the author of the video, Who is the shadow government?

It’s a ghost. An undefined group of mysterious people that “must” exist somewhere even though there is no proof of it or can any of them be identified. One can believe that there is a group of people so smart, elusive and secretive as to leave no trace of their existence but if one believes in a higher power that designed the universe, that’s crazy… :/

If I had to ascertain who the “shadow government" was…

The media and the conspiracy theorist are the ones I would call as the shadow government. Two groups hiding in plain sight, each looking to sway people one way or another, using scrupulous methods.

Both groups that make up this “shadow government” try to get your attention with scare and fear tactics. Neither offer actual facts but instead try to grab your attention with buzz words and theories of how they see what is going on. Both play on the crowd emotional state. Both groups are convinced that the other exists but don’t realize who the other is. So they play as if they are the true champions of truth while the whole time attempting to convince you that the evil is out there and we need to wake up and see it. Misdirecting accountability from them.

The revolution that will help is the one where people wake up and stop taking the bait offered by these people. The narrative that says we need to be suspicious and mistrustful.

I’m sure this idea will unnerve and rattle some people. Most likely because they have spent such a long time convinced that they were on the right path that to question it would only be insulting. If one can’t honestly question what they believe then how strong is that belief?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326195 by

Wescli Wardest wrote: To offer a different perspective I would ask the author of the video, Who is the shadow government?

It’s a ghost. An undefined group of mysterious people that “must” exist somewhere even though there is no proof of it or can any of them be identified. One can believe that there is a group of people so smart, elusive and secretive as to leave no trace of their existence but if one believes in a higher power that designed the universe, that’s crazy… :/

If I had to ascertain who the “shadow government" was…

The media and the conspiracy theorist are the ones I would call as the shadow government. Two groups hiding in plain sight, each looking to sway people one way or another, using scrupulous methods.

Both groups that make up this “shadow government” try to get your attention with scare and fear tactics. Neither offer actual facts but instead try to grab your attention with buzz words and theories of how they see what is going on. Both play on the crowd emotional state. Both groups are convinced that the other exists but don’t realize who the other is. So they play as if they are the true champions of truth while the whole time attempting to convince you that the evil is out there and we need to wake up and see it. Misdirecting accountability from them.

The revolution that will help is the one where people wake up and stop taking the bait offered by these people. The narrative that says we need to be suspicious and mistrustful.

I’m sure this idea will unnerve and rattle some people. Most likely because they have spent such a long time convinced that they were on the right path that to question it would only be insulting. If one can’t honestly question what they believe then how strong is that belief?

I think the name doesn't matter very much. It can be called shadow government, illuminati, new world order, ect. The name isn't important. It's the people behind it. I don't think the idea that people so powerful and so elusive that people don't even know if they exist is impossible.

Although while some conspiracy theorists are fear mongers, I don't think it's very fair to say all of them are. Some worked in the sector and are fortunate enough to know what's actually going on, but only small details. If you noticed, the more powerful the group is, the more elusive they are? How many people people really know who the Rothschilds are or what they have done and they are arguably the wealthiest people on the entire planet.

When some people give out information it isn't just for the sole purpose of scaring people for no reason. Doesn't make much sense. It's to get people concerned about their surroundings and really if you knew full well what the elite were doing and what they have done, wouldn't that scare you a little bit anyway? Especially with technology today, messing around with food, surveillance ect. It's pretty understandable why someone would be concerned, but the person saying it isn't just trying to scare them for no reason. It's to get them concerned and the truth can sometimes be frightening.

The problem is people love to lump conspiracy theorists all together like people do with religious groups, as if to assume they all believe in the exact same things, work the same way, have the same brain wave pattern ect. and that is just pretty untrue. Some of them are actually disinformation agents claiming to be for the people but are actually leading people astray while are some are people who found out what was doing.

One shouldn't be so quick to judge either. Some will say fake stuff to get attention. Some were actually abducted by groups or aliens and if they say anything people will label it as false. For one thing, the idea is not impossible. Human and alien relations go way back and even the ones in the military mention alien meetings or at least seeing technology is not of this world. Just because it isn't listed in our text books or main stream, media, which twists things or leave half truths, doesn't mean it didn't happen or that it can never happen. If I told you I was abducted and you say aliens don't exist or are not on the planet, does that mean it didn't happen and I will just take you word for it? No, I know what happened, even if I can't prove it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #326197 by
just be careful with this, some of the way the nwo has been defined is so broad that it will catch alot of innocents in the definition. the one i keep hearing is 'oh you're not christian, your part of the nwo'. i'm not saying it isn't possibly a concern, but the definition has been made so broad that that is also a concern.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326201 by

Solacii wrote: just be careful with this, some of the way the nwo has been defined is so broad that it will catch alot of innocents in the definition. the one i keep hearing is 'oh you're not christian, your part of the nwo'. i'm not saying it isn't possibly a concern, but the definition has been made so broad that that is also a concern.

That is the thing I had never understood that those who believe in it do happen to be christian, a lot of them, mostly protestant. But some have had the idea that if you support or are part of anything that isn't christian, you are part of the nwo or helping it. I know that's a lie because I'm not christian and I am against totalitarian systems like this and I know others are too.

Some think it has something to do with the end times, that the coming of the nwo has something to do with revelations at the end of the bible. There's a few hints there but Christianity is not the first to have it's own end times. Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, even Norse Paganism and Zoroastrianism and Islam. Some involve apocalyptic stuff while others talk of just a change.

I always wondered why it had to be a dystopia first before a utopia. I believe we can move forward without all the suffering.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

More
5 years 6 months ago #326206 by Wescli Wardest

Yabuturtle wrote: Some think it has something to do with the end times, that the coming of the nwo has something to do with revelations at the end of the bible. There's a few hints there but Christianity is not the first to have it's own end times. Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, even Norse Paganism and Zoroastrianism and Islam. Some involve apocalyptic stuff while others talk of just a change.

I always wondered why it had to be a dystopia first before a utopia. I believe we can move forward without all the suffering.

Mankind is an imperfect being. How can an imperfect being create the perfect society?:huh:

There has to be suffering because we are the instruments that design systems where people suffer. And no amount of pretending that we can accomplish what we are incapable of accomplishing will make it true. That is why service to others and self-sacrifice is the zenith that leads to the sublime.

We cannot create a utopia but we can participate in utopia. This is the Telos of man. Even the ancient philosophers understood these truths.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi