Possible world wide revolution?

More
26 Oct 2018 17:55 - 26 Oct 2018 17:56 #328454 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote:
Even with conspiracies like with 9/11, I have not heard anyone offer an explanation as to how a single plane can bring down buildings especially like that, other than using the while pancake theory, jet fuel and fire


This is simply not true.
This video shows the collapse of the buildings that had essentially been hit with bombs in the form of 747s full of fuel. They collapse from the top down and debris is scattered all over the place including to the sides of the buildings.




This video shows a controlled demolition of a comparable building. The results are completely different. There are several very visible and audible explosions beforehand and then the building collapses from the bottom up and no debris is thrown to the sides as in the WTC. Completely opposite effect.





This video is an explanation as to how this could and did actually happen using science and physics. This is definitive proof that this was not only possible but probable. Of course I'm sure your next post will be to deny all this evidence and claim your vast experience in watching a building collapse one time is more than enough to validate your unfounded claim, right?


This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 17:56 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 18:18 #328455 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Are the results of all this testing just a big conspiracy perpetrated by Purdue university and the American society of engineers, including over two years of 100s of scientists and renderers all working 1000s of man hours to create these results which can be scientifically verified by any other scientist or qualified person in the entire world? If so that is quite the conspiracy... however, I believe Occams razor may rule the day here.


This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 18:59 - 26 Oct 2018 19:31 #328459 by Kobos

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Kobos wrote: Kyrin,
Do you just really like crapping on people or what?


I have "crapped" on no one here. I have broken no rules and I have presented sound arguments. I'm sorry you feel it is in bad taste but I cant help your feelings on the matter. Here is the difference. I dont feel attacked by your statements. I feel you speak your truth and that is fair. I will respond as best I can but I see no need to coddle people who come to this place and speak of these sorts of issues on the OPEN board and expect others to just agree and encourage their fallacies. That is not who I am. If you want to talk about God, great, go for it. There is actually a board dedicated to Abrahamic studies and that's cool. I dont post there. But post something on the open board and its fair game.

At one time I wanted to develop and teach a class on critical thinking. Well that was not to be, however I can still be that example and that is what I am attempting to do here. People can live their lives in a fantasy all they want I wont change their minds. But maybe, I will expose them to something that in time might start to sink in and they just might start to view the world a bit differently. There is nothing sinister in that no matter how much you may read into it. I have no ill will nor am I laughing manically behind my screen and rubbing my hands together and plotting the downfall of the world. I'm just engaging in strongly worded debate. Sometimes the words I use are incorrectly interpreted because people are ignorant of proper definitions. Classic example right there. Ignorant. That was not a belittling comment, it was the proper use of the term. We are all ignorant of things in our lives. It does not make us retarded or stupid. That is the difference. Can you admit you might be ignorant of some knowledge without taking offense and thinking I just called you dumb?


I am quite willing to admit that I am ignorant about many many things, sometimes I do choose to ignore certain things in favor of my particular view. Now that said, I would not really argue with you about attacking people if it wasn't a constant thing with you. you are also right you broke no rules technically, you know though I work with kids 9 hours a day that game the system fairly well. And to be honest you reflect those exact patterns, just because you are not breaking rules doesn't mean you aren't being a D-bag. You really either need to actually consider that communication is 2 way street and you are being Ignorant of that or you are simply trying to get some people riled up. Strongly worded debate is one thing and sometimes I see that and don't call you out on it(because it's legit) but your most recent examples have not been that at all. Fact of the matter is you continue to use the same justification that everyone should understand that this is the way you communicate. That's such a cop-out, I seriously want to know why any and every debate with you becomes strongly worded or gets interpreted by others as hostile? Do you consider at all for one moment that it is the way you communicate, do you ever ask yourself why you communicate that way? Do you ever ask yourself why you represent yourself the way you do? I sincerely want to know because the repetition of your actions is particularly offensive and harmful to the temple because you do in fact cause people to not even want to talk on threads. For someone who espouses "Truth and Justice" you give off the vibe of someone who couldn't give 2 sh#ts about other people......It's always about "truth and justice" to you...................explain to me objectively how either of those two concepts fit the persona you are here, I sincerely want to know.

Much Love,
Kobos

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 19:31 by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 20:10 #328461 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Kobos wrote:
I am quite willing to admit that I am ignorant about many many things, sometimes I do choose to ignore certain things in favor of my particular view. Now that said, I would not really argue with you about attacking people if it wasn't a constant thing with you. you are also right you broke no rules technically, you know though I work with kids 9 hours a day that game the system fairly well. And to be honest you reflect those exact patterns, just because you are not breaking rules doesn't mean you aren't being a D-bag. You really either need to actually consider that communication is 2 way street and you are being Ignorant of that or you are simply trying to get some people riled up. Strongly worded debate is one thing and sometimes I see that and don't call you out on it(because it's legit) but your most recent examples have not been that at all. Fact of the matter is you continue to use the same justification that everyone should understand that this is the way you communicate. That's such a cop-out, I seriously want to know why any and every debate with you becomes strongly worded or gets interpreted by others as hostile? Do you consider at all for one moment that it is the way you communicate, do you ever ask yourself why you communicate that way? Do you ever ask yourself why you represent yourself the way you do? I sincerely want to know because the repetition of your actions is particularly offensive and harmful to the temple because you do in fact cause people to not even want to talk on threads. For someone who espouses "Truth and Justice" you give off the vibe of someone who couldn't give 2 sh#ts about other people......It's always about "truth and justice" to you...................explain to me objectively how either of those two concepts fit the persona you are here, I sincerely want to know.

Much Love,
Kobos



Justice? LOL, I don’t think I said anything about justice here. I also do not attack people, I attack issues and positions. There is a difference. Attacking people is against the rules here. Times that I have attacked people I have been justly punished for it and I accepted that punishment without complaint. And not every conversation I engage in evolves into a strongly worded debate. That is a generalization not in evidence so please get your facts straight before accusing me of such things.

I don’t know what you mean by “game the system”? I don’t game any systems, I present well organized arguments. That is not all I do either. I engage in play and provide all kinds of interesting comments, I engage in PMs and have quite lively discussions there as well on the nature of physics, and science in general. Many are interested in that sort of engagement and take that extra step. I have been taught many things and have hopefully taught things in that format as well. At least I have been told I am helpful so I take them at their word. It seems the only one “gaming the system” here is you as you have called me several different derogatory names at this point while I have refrained from calling you anything like a Dick or a dick-bag.

My communication style is my own and I’m sorry but you will not shame me into believing it is wrong or in appropriate for the subject matter being discussed. You are an educator from your comments and while I don’t know what kind, it sounds more like you are jealous of my abilities to get a well thought out teaching moment across to others where you lack that ability. Instead of engaging me on the subject matter and showing me the error of my arguments you resort to personal ad hominem attacks and try to assassinate my character or just call me names. Bad form my friend. Step up your game or please leave me alone. Much love indeed...:pinch:

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 20:39 #328462 by Yabuturtle

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Kobos wrote:
I am quite willing to admit that I am ignorant about many many things, sometimes I do choose to ignore certain things in favor of my particular view. Now that said, I would not really argue with you about attacking people if it wasn't a constant thing with you. you are also right you broke no rules technically, you know though I work with kids 9 hours a day that game the system fairly well. And to be honest you reflect those exact patterns, just because you are not breaking rules doesn't mean you aren't being a D-bag. You really either need to actually consider that communication is 2 way street and you are being Ignorant of that or you are simply trying to get some people riled up. Strongly worded debate is one thing and sometimes I see that and don't call you out on it(because it's legit) but your most recent examples have not been that at all. Fact of the matter is you continue to use the same justification that everyone should understand that this is the way you communicate. That's such a cop-out, I seriously want to know why any and every debate with you becomes strongly worded or gets interpreted by others as hostile? Do you consider at all for one moment that it is the way you communicate, do you ever ask yourself why you communicate that way? Do you ever ask yourself why you represent yourself the way you do? I sincerely want to know because the repetition of your actions is particularly offensive and harmful to the temple because you do in fact cause people to not even want to talk on threads. For someone who espouses "Truth and Justice" you give off the vibe of someone who couldn't give 2 sh#ts about other people......It's always about "truth and justice" to you...................explain to me objectively how either of those two concepts fit the persona you are here, I sincerely want to know.

Much Love,
Kobos



Justice? LOL, I don’t think I said anything about justice here. I also do not attack people, I attack issues and positions. There is a difference. Attacking people is against the rules here. Times that I have attacked people I have been justly punished for it and I accepted that punishment without complaint. And not every conversation I engage in evolves into a strongly worded debate. That is a generalization not in evidence so please get your facts straight before accusing me of such things.

I don’t know what you mean by “game the system”? I don’t game any systems, I present well organized arguments. That is not all I do either. I engage in play and provide all kinds of interesting comments, I engage in PMs and have quite lively discussions there as well on the nature of physics, and science in general. Many are interested in that sort of engagement and take that extra step. I have been taught many things and have hopefully taught things in that format as well. At least I have been told I am helpful so I take them at their word. It seems the only one “gaming the system” here is you as you have called me several different derogatory names at this point while I have refrained from calling you anything like a Dick or a dick-bag.

My communication style is my own and I’m sorry but you will not shame me into believing it is wrong or in appropriate for the subject matter being discussed. You are an educator from your comments and while I don’t know what kind, it sounds more like you are jealous of my abilities to get a well thought out teaching moment across to others where you lack that ability. Instead of engaging me on the subject matter and showing me the error of my arguments you resort to personal ad hominem attacks and try to assassinate my character or just call me names. Bad form my friend. Step up your game or please leave me alone. Much love indeed...:pinch:


Except it doesn't explain how buildings who were engulfed in flames still stand but even explosions do not cause it to collapse like that.

What about other buildings that had explosives? There are some that did not fall down

Also you do attack people. Many times

Take for instanse your quote on my thread about What if the thought camera was invented

"Mostly it's because you are a crackpot conspiracy theorist spreading unfounded assertions that are never backed up with any sort of solid facts or evidence. When you are not spreading these theories, designed only to insight fear, you are otherwise contributing nothing of meaningful content in philosophical postulation to a website designed for just such a purpose. Suscinctly I find your content trite and irrelevant."

You're not helping yourself either. I know there are many videos out there too that also say flu shots and mercury is good for you. And since when has the established media ever told you the truth?

Also a plane does not "melt" into the building as shown. It would crash into it and get shredded. If you have any kind of plane there it would fall and pieces of the plane would fall. Also never explains what happened to building 7. And also this just so happens when Bush and others wanted to push the patriot act to monitor your moves and to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to cause trouble? You cannot put two and two together that this was a set up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 21:06 #328463 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: Except it doesn't explain how buildings who were engulfed in flames still stand but even explosions do not cause it to collapse like that.

What about other buildings that had explosives? There are some that did not fall down


Why should it? You asked about the towers. Now your deflecting. Its a logical fallacy called a red herring.

Yabuturtle wrote: Also you do attack people. Many times

Take for instanse your quote on my thread about What if the thought camera was invented


I got banned for a week for that comment.

Yabuturtle wrote: You're not helping yourself either. I know there are many videos out there too that also say flu shots and mercury is good for you. And since when has the established media ever told you the truth?


Well I have never heard of a video that says mercury is good for you. As for flu shots, I dont take them but some swear they cure or prevent the flu. I cant speak to that however.


Yabuturtle wrote: Also a plane does not "melt" into the building as shown. It would crash into it and get shredded. If you have any kind of plane there it would fall and pieces of the plane would fall.


And yet that did not happen. Kinda funny how actual evidence works isnt it.


Yabuturtle wrote: Also never explains what happened to building 7. And also this just so happens when Bush and others wanted to push the patriot act to monitor your moves and to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to cause trouble? You cannot put two and two together that this was a set up?


Ahh assertions again. Any evidence? I could say that trump is our first female president as well, just in disguise. Doesn't make it true.

And then there are the... holograms... wow, your right. that must be the reason. They must have zapped all those passengers that died into the 5th dimension and then used holograms to kill the buildings. In fact those buildings were probably never there. Just cleverly disguised holograms that they put up years ago so they could use them on that day to start a war! so clever of them!

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 21:28 - 26 Oct 2018 21:29 #328464 by Uzima Moto

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote:
The Dark Side is real and it isn't some cuddly emo vampire..


You are quite right. I am the Dark Side and I am here, ironically, to expose the falseness of your light.


LOL! You are not the Dark. Do you think the Dark cares about soup kitchens? Do you think they care to serve?? Foolishness! They are ONLY concerned with their own power. However they decide to excuse it..

I get you're concern about superstition. I'm in somewhat agreement with you. Reason should be our intellectual compass. Not blind faith in other people's doctrines. You however fail to acknowledge other people's experiences just because you haven't had them..

My "faith" in parallel realms is rooted in nut experience of them. My suspicion of the agendas of those in power is rooted in the evidence I've been blessed to come across since they don't make it easy now..

I'm just going to leave this link here:
stj911.org/blog/325/why-the-redgray-chips-are-not-primer-paint/

They know there was nano-thermite in the dust. How do you explain that? They've already tried debunking it as ordinary primer. That looks to be a bull crap excuse here though..

With all the historical conspiracies that turned out to be true. As well as more popular ones. Like those about the Medieval Catholic Church. The real question I have is not why does it go on, but why is it so hard for people to believe in situations like 911? Why do people refuse to believe they just might be ruled by the worst of humanity? ...

Forget 911, do you think it was wise to let bankers privatize the world's currencies? Do you think they're doing it for our benefit? Given their stated purpose to prevent major crashes, but having the tract record of doing the opposite. In some cases seemingly to their own advantage. Could you honestly say that a group of PRIVATEERS can manage the people's money better than the people themselves? Do they even deserve such power?..

Its necessary? If this was the case why wasn't it so from America's founding? Not only constitutionally excluded but vehemently fought against in the following decades..

There is REAL darkness in this world. You, I'm afraid, don't fit the bill..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
Last edit: 26 Oct 2018 21:29 by Uzima Moto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 21:42 #328465 by Uzima Moto
.. but alas, Stockholm Syndrome is very real unfortunately. That's what that phenomenon looks like to me..

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2018 23:35 #328466 by Kobos

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Kobos wrote: Justice? LOL, I don’t think I said anything about justice here. I also do not attack people, I attack issues and positions. There is a difference. Attacking people is against the rules here. Times that I have attacked people I have been justly punished for it and I accepted that punishment without complaint. And not every conversation I engage in evolves into a strongly worded debate. That is a generalization not in evidence so please get your facts straight before accusing me of such things.

I don’t know what you mean by “game the system”? I don’t game any systems, I present well organized arguments. That is not all I do either. I engage in play and provide all kinds of interesting comments, I engage in PMs and have quite lively discussions there as well on the nature of physics, and science in general. Many are interested in that sort of engagement and take that extra step. I have been taught many things and have hopefully taught things in that format as well. At least I have been told I am helpful so I take them at their word. It seems the only one “gaming the system” here is you as you have called me several different derogatory names at this point while I have refrained from calling you anything like a Dick or a dick-bag.

My communication style is my own and I’m sorry but you will not shame me into believing it is wrong or in appropriate for the subject matter being discussed. You are an educator from your comments and while I don’t know what kind, it sounds more like you are jealous of my abilities to get a well thought out teaching moment across to others where you lack that ability. Instead of engaging me on the subject matter and showing me the error of my arguments you resort to personal ad hominem attacks and try to assassinate my character or just call me names. Bad form my friend. Step up your game or please leave me alone. Much love indeed...:pinch:


Someone please find the Academy Award!!!!!! I think Alec Baldwin has an extra one for you.

How did I know that you were going to say that your communication style was going to be your cop-out answer when asked to consider how and why you communicate the way you do. Now, I didn't directly call you a dick or D-bag in fact you are probably a pretty nice person but you certifiably don't act like one when engaging on this website. You are right you did not mention Justice and Truth in this thread you just have it written as the purpose of your title in the Jeadii Order so my bad I should have stayed on topic..............You are fairly good at arguing your point I will give you that......except I'm not assassinating your character you do that yourself just fine. Here is the typical strategy I see you employ thread after thread, the thread itself the topic is irrelevant, you present some good evidence then you tell the people who dissent that they are irrelevant and any evidence they have even that from comparable sources is also irrelevant. Then after all of this you do attack people in a personal manner then when those people take offense and respond in kind you pull I'm the victim card so hard I'm surprised you don't break your fingers typing it. (now that's me personally insulting you; again I will accept the consequences of my actions). Now, you have been punished for some of your attacks on people as Yab pointed out one such scenario, so instead of taking the time to actually think about it in a serious manner, you just change your verbiage then resort to the same strategy. a while back you told me to give you the benefit of the doubt and I did, then you got banned for attacking someone then you returned and immediately started the same thing again (and you know exactly what I mean by gaming the system).........Now that said I ask you again, why do you communicate in this manner?

Now let me tell you a little about me, As you know my name is Tim Kobos, yes, that is in fact my real name, I am a recovering alcoholic with depression, I have worked a huge range of jobs and at the moment I am an educator. I work in the disciplinary system as a suspension administrator. Meaning when a kid is removed from general population I sit with them and work one on one to keep them caught up in class. I work with some real bright kids that do some really dumb things. I see on a daily basis the kids that are placed in a special ed department because they slowly realize they will be given chance after chance to do the same thing, not because they have emotional problems but because they know they won't receive any discipline for it. I tend to try and be a pretty peaceful minded and kind person here as you would see in my posts on previous threads and as I am sure many members past and present would agree. I try and act that way outside of this online persona too because that's how one causes change. My communications tend to reflect a person whom wishes to actually understand the other person in arguments whether or not I agree. I also try to build other people up because that's why most people are seeking some spiritual growth (myself included). I tend to try and leave well enough alone and keep the peace because that's how people learn, conflict is a good thing once in a bit but people do not learn by being constantly attacked or having their views degraded. I realized a long time ago that we all have a hard enough road to walk and that having others be crappy towards us is absolutely unnecessary. So, I try to stay polite and loving, hear people out and relate to them; here and in real life. Now others can correct all this if I am wrong and I ask them too speak up if they disagree with me nut that's the truth about why I communicate how I do. I do however, have a really huge stick shoved up my butt when it comes to hypocrisy and disturbing the peace, particularly here (yes before you say anything I HAVE held others accountable for it too).

One final thing, you know why I always sign my post with much love, peace, and respect? Because I mean it, even when I am being a dick, you are still a person and deserve that love and peace. I hope my answer above is an example of what I mean that you can use. I literally just want to know because, I don't get it Kyrin, I see a huge waste of potential in you when you communicate the way you do. A lot of people could learn from you but you discourage that growth yourself. So, I will ask you again can you truthfully answer the questions I asked in my first post?

Much Love,
Kobos


Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Yabuturtle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2018 04:15 - 27 Oct 2018 04:17 #328469 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Uzima Moto wrote: .. but alas, Stockholm Syndrome is very real unfortunately. That's what that phenomenon looks like to me..


Confirmation bias is a real phenomenon as well.



@kobos

I was banned along with others for engaging in PMs. The yab thing was just included for good measure because I used the term nutjob. I dont consider it personal but council did. So be it. I did my time, no claim of victimhood as you assert. And since then, I have spoken in several threads very constructively. The sith thread for one. Yet you choose to ignore that and make a claim that I'm unfair in every thread because you have taken exception here in this one. If I've broken rules, by all means present your case. Beyond that all you are doing is calling me names and making absolute assertions not in evidence. You should take this to others that were banned as well and are still engaging in passive aggressive attacks in the complaint thread.

I give anyone every chance to discuss any issue. I'm sorry if most shy away and claim persecution. That is a tactic designed to sway the focus off the discussion so they can keep their bias in tact. Pretty similar to what you are doing here. I get it. It's hard to admit the beliefs you have had and used to justify your behaviour are wrong. You of all people should understand this.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 27 Oct 2018 04:17 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick