So, is Kyrin banned forever, or what?

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #322769 by Zenchi

Manu wrote:

rugadd wrote: Is that what your doing Manu? Reaching out and working with her on her personal life?

Unrelated to my point, but thank you for pointing that out.

Was included in my first reply to Senan's post, that helping her should be the priority in her coming back, before so as a matter of fact. I'd ask you to actually read my initial post 4 pages back, second paragraph from the bottom to be precise....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322772 by
New question: Since Kyrin was banned to set an example (that's what I gather from this), what ever happened to the "others" who were supposedly also culpable in this? Were they spoken to? Were they reprimanded? Chastised? Counseled? Anything?
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322773 by

Luthien wrote: New question: Since Kyrin was banned to set an example (that's what I gather from this), what ever happened to the "others" who were supposedly also culpable in this? Were they spoken to? Were they reprimanded? Chastised? Counseled? Anything?

The ban was not to set an example, but because of broken rules. Read the thread, please, before making such statements.

As for those 'culpable' in this, there are none. If someone breaks the rules, that is on them. No one pushed Kyrin, it was a series of personal attacks that got no response nor were asked for in any sense. Unless you can provide evidence otherwise, dispose with these statements.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322774 by

Senan wrote: The goal of this action was not meant to merely put a spotlight on Kyrin's behavior, but also point out that there are others here who contribute to these issues and instigate fights based on personal issues rather than the ideas being discussed.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #322775 by

Luthien wrote:

Senan wrote: The goal of this action was not meant to merely put a spotlight on Kyrin's behavior, but also point out that there are others here who contribute to these issues and instigate fights based on personal issues rather than the ideas being discussed.

Yes, but such a spotlight would not be needed if Kyrin had acted on what Kyrin said (behaving so to not make Senan out as a fool for taking them on). Actions always speak louder than words.

EDIT: In the end, this discussion has been discussed to death and a half. To continue asking questions to things already answered is to continue to beat this poor, dead horse.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322776 by
All we do here is words and multimedia. Unless someone is making threats and acting upon them physically, there is no action taken. Besides, the horse was dead and beat long before this. I'm just surprised that it's lasted this long. :whistle:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322777 by

Luthien wrote: All we do here is words and multimedia. Unless someone is making threats and acting upon them physically, there is no action taken. Besides, the horse was dead and beat long before this. I'm just surprised that it's lasted this long. :whistle:

No, we train here. This is a place to create a lifestyle, a place for people to come to better themselves. For SOME it may simply be as you put it, but for others this is a gathering place of people, knowledge, and resources towards betterment in our daily lives. Not a place to be insulted on the regular. If I wanted that, there are sites for that. This should not be such a site.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 10 months ago #322778 by
I was being literal, but I know.
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #322781 by Gisteron
I don't train here. My lifestyle is not being created here, not in latter years, barely much even in the earlier. Nor is much of my betterment, frankly. I was at times more aggressive and coarse than Kyrin was, at other times less, and I have a far longer history doing what she does here by the sheer amount of time that passed between my own registration and hers. I have attacked what people believed, and what they said, I had people run off, too, and others intimidated. I was and remain every bit the problem person Kyrin is. Yet, here I am, questioning the leadership's leadership skills, challenging the authoritarian approach to authority yet again, calling people arrogant and hypocritical.
Yet, nowhere do I see anyone's petition to get me removed also. What, have you not quite enough evidence on my case? No, that's not it. My crimes just happen to not be recent enough for your emotions to fly quite so high, that's what it is. And that's why "The Temple is a place of ..." is a nonsense excuse. First of all, noone individually gets to decide or declare what this place is for or about for the rest of us, because nobody was elected to speak on behalf of us all. What you can do is get to power and start selecting among the community what ever you feel least undesirable. See how healthy that will keep an individualist bunch like TOTJO Jedi.
Don't tell me its about general attitude either. Clearly it isn't. It is either emotional, or she did something specific that the public may not be privy to know. Man up to it, what ever it is.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Brick
  • ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 10 months ago #322783 by ren
I don't know if it has been pointed out before as this thread is still going, but the people with the best knowledge of the situation and with responsibilities to the order have already debated this issue and made their decisions.

Verdict: there may be hope but for now she can't be on site.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi