Yes? No? We dont know? Anyone?
Thanks.

People are complicated.
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #322160 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: Title says it all, lol.
Yes? No? We dont know? Anyone?
Thanks.

As with pretty much all bans here, it is temporary.
More
5 years 9 months ago #322161 by Kit
Not forever. I think little here is actually forever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi
More
5 years 9 months ago #322171 by Carlos.Martinez3
If you like, feel free to contact Kyrin directly about any questions you have about Kyrin. I don’t have kyrins personal email or discord or any email address so happy seeking. Properly - I think it would be a way to send kyrins TM a note with your info and that type of thing. Hope that helps . Be well and may the Force continue to be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #322188 by
I think this Temple needs some kind of Dog House construction , where people can reflect on their behaviour , attitude and language. Somewhere they are not cut off , but included , like in more advanced communities :laugh:

More
5 years 9 months ago #322189 by Brick
Forgive my ignorance, I've been afk for a couple of weeks, but why was Kyrin banned?

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #322191 by Brick

Serenity wrote: I think this Temple needs some kind of Dog House construction , where people can reflect on their behaviour , attitude and language.

.....So, the Temple then? :laugh: ;)

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Brick.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #322192 by

Brick wrote:

Serenity wrote: I think this Temple needs some kind of Dog House construction , where people can reflect on their behaviour , attitude and language.

.....So, the Temple then? :laugh: ;)

Lol, that only really works when a person uses the Temple for its intended purpose (church, school, discussion area), rather the method used to result in this ban...
More
5 years 9 months ago #322193 by Brick

Arisaig wrote: Lol, that only really works when a person uses the Temple for its intended purpose (church, school, discussion area), rather the method used to result in this ban...

Fair enough Ari. As I said before, its been a while since I last logged in so I'm not sure why she was banned lol

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #322195 by

Brick wrote:

Arisaig wrote: Lol, that only really works when a person uses the Temple for its intended purpose (church, school, discussion area), rather the method used to result in this ban...

Fair enough Ari. As I said before, its been a while since I last logged in so I'm not sure why she was banned lol

Indeed, missed that one. lol. I am not sure what was the final nail in the coffin, but I know there was a lot of hammering on that coffin the week leading up to the ban. Will have to wait for a mod to come on and give details if they see fit to enlighten us as to the final decision. But there was a lot of destructive shoutbox action that week.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi