So, is Kyrin banned forever, or what?

More
5 years 10 months ago #322814 by Rosalyn J
Hey everyone,

Its been brought to my attention that this
This conversation ought to have happened between council and the individual or Council and the concerned parties.

Its now 16 pages long and I won't say that I haven't benefited from the discussion. Its brought up some good points, but we have done without Kyrin and in public.

Its been brought up numerous times that she isn't here to defend herself and that in some parts of this thread there is pronoun usage which she does not agree with and has asked us not to use.

In the future, those concerned with the suspension of members should contact Council or any of the security officers. Sure, it won't make for such a vibrant discussion, but I think it would be a bit better.

I realize that this thread sprang up from not knowing what was going on. We should've made an announcement and did not.

That said, I hear your calls for consistency. I am working on something.

We can start another thread to discuss that, but I'd like to lock this one

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 10 months ago #322815 by Rosalyn J
Hey everyone,

Its been brought to my attention that this
This conversation ought to have happened between council and the individual or Council and the concerned parties.

Its now 16 pages long and I won't say that I haven't benefited from the discussion. Its brought up some good points, but we have done without Kyrin and in public.

Its been brought up numerous times that she isn't here to defend herself and that in some parts of this thread there is pronoun usage which she does not agree with and has asked us not to use.

In the future, those concerned with the suspension of members should contact Council or any of the security officers. Sure, it won't make for such a vibrant discussion, but I think it would be a bit better.

I realize that this thread sprang up from not knowing what was going on. We should've made an announcement and did not.

That said, I hear your calls for consistency. I am working on something.

We can start another thread to discuss that, but I'd like to lock this one

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi