Jian (See)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #305615 by
Replied by on topic Jian (See)
I understand how you feel. I don't mean to say that ranking can't serve a useful purpose. Though I think newer members should be more into what they can learn from the Order more so than participation in the community. If I'm saying what I mean correctly. Since I believe it's our mission to train Force Sensitives to be Force Connected. Ranking serves a purpose there. For those along the learners path and those who have walked before and now service it.

However, after someone has graduated. Their walk becomes a walk towards Oneness through service to others. Whether to or through the Order. In that context, ranking can block ones walk or become a stumbling stone. When it starts to become the end and not the means to one. Power, honor, and prestige become the motivation. Serving oneself, when we were supposed to have already graduated from that "child's path". The path to Oneness through service becomes forgotten and overgrown..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306009 by

Adder wrote: Devo, thought I was a master, how raw dis feeling is......

It's good to hear your still working with Alan, but I'm pretty sure the title of Master here does not equate with how your using the term master. I'd suggest get to know some folk if you want to understand more about them and if they fit your particular definition of 'master'.

Unfortunately I have gotten to know the people here well enough to know there are no masters left. The last one departed a while ago. That's not to say the wise do not still walk these halls but possessing wisdom and mastery of that wisdom are seperate things.

Tellahane, you may be pleased to know that I have been conversing with streen over this past week or so and we have had delightful conversations. Rest assured that this conversation and other such conversations have put some peace to the situation and fulfillment of life goals by all involved have been progressed. The really sad part is that of all the "Jedi" here, mine seems to be the only contact he received in concern.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306012 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The really sad part is that of all the "Jedi" here, mine seems to be the only contact he received in concern.

I can assure you it's not. ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306013 by

JLSpinner wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The really sad part is that of all the "Jedi" here, mine seems to be the only contact he received in concern.

I can assure you it's not. ?

Very good. Glad to hear it. But why the question mark?
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306016 by
Apparently that is what my smiley face turned into...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306017 by

JLSpinner wrote: Apparently that is what my smiley face turned into...

Ahh did you contact him?

More
6 years 5 months ago #306042 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Jian (See)
Keep in mind I can see every pm out there, I think what bothers me the most is how quick you are to act on an assumption that no one else as attempted contact, with no proof that no one has. Assumptions are sometimes a necessarily evil when time is short, but otherwise just cause more problems then they help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306043 by

Tellahane wrote: Keep in mind I can see every pm out there, I think what bothers me the most is how quick you are to act on an assumption that no one else as attempted contact, with no proof that no one has. Assumptions are sometimes a necessarily evil when time is short, but otherwise just cause more problems then they help.

I agree, but honestly let me ask you a question. Why has there been so much resistance to my suggestions in this thread? Based on personal experience any of us do make assumptions. My personal experience is that communication is highly regarded here but rarely executed. I personally dont know why it would be any different for anyone else. Assumptions get made when communication fails. I have recently experienced this with Atticus. We both made assumptions and as a result a misunderstanding happened. However when we finally talked we worked it out. I honestly just wanted someone, anyone, to say things were being taken care of. No one ever did and instead challenged me and I wonder why?

More
6 years 5 months ago #306049 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Jian (See)

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Tellahane wrote: Keep in mind I can see every pm out there, I think what bothers me the most is how quick you are to act on an assumption that no one else as attempted contact, with no proof that no one has. Assumptions are sometimes a necessarily evil when time is short, but otherwise just cause more problems then they help.

I agree, but honestly let me ask you a question. Why has there been so much resistance to my suggestions in this thread? Based on personal experience any of us do make assumptions. My personal experience is that communication is highly regarded here but rarely executed. I personally dont know why it would be any different for anyone else. Assumptions get made when communication fails. I have recently experienced this with Atticus. We both made assumptions and as a result a misunderstanding happened. However when we finally talked we worked it out. I honestly just wanted someone, anyone, to say things were being taken care of. No one ever did and instead challenged me and I wonder why?

I can't speak for anyone else on this specific subject, especially being in my position because I do have to respect the most important thing I can say to answer your question, and that is personal privacy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306050 by
In all honesty I don't report what I do in the public forums. Most of my job here involves private matters and I am not going to talk about them. I have a log for moderation and laws that dictate what I do in the Clergy. I can't speak for anyone else but for me it is mostly a matter of privacy.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi