More
6 years 8 months ago #294864 by Br. John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 8 months ago #294913 by Lykeios Little Raven
My Brain: "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all."

Me: @$#!*

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
More
6 years 8 months ago #294915 by Lykeios Little Raven
Wow. Looks like I won't be speaking to several people I never had a problem with before...

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
  • Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
6 years 8 months ago #294916 by Neaj Pa Bol
Why do you say that???

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
More
6 years 8 months ago #294917 by Lykeios Little Raven
Oh. My. Gods. Someone ACTUALLY said "fake news."

I need that picture of Jackie Chan in utter "what the f***ness."

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #294923 by Lykeios Little Raven

Whyte Horse wrote: Wow what's there not to like about this guy?

Ummm, is this REALLY a question?!

Would you like a freaking list?!

1. Misogyny
2. Racism
3. Sexism (possibly the same/similar to misogyny)
3. Homophobia
4. Transphobia
5. Indifference to (or outright hostility towards) poor people
6. Paranoia
7. Rape and molestation
8. Stupidity (this is a man who had to be scripted on his own "reality" show and wasn't even trusted to choose who he "fired" on the show)
9. Bankruptcies...bankruptcies everywhere
10. Ignorance (not the same as stupidity)
11. Lying (the man lies about EVERYTHING)
12. Arrogance
13. Anti-environmentalism
14. Incapability to lead people
15. Disdain for other people (especially the poor and non-white)
16. Delusional
17. Possible dementia/Alzheimer's
18. Advocating police brutality/violence
19. Questions why we don't use the nukes we have
20. Collusion with Russia
21. Demagoguery
22. Anti-choice
23. Opinionated
24. Rudeness
25. Lack of culture and refinement
26. Warmongering
27. Conceitfulness
28. Mike Pence (he actually chose this psychopathic religious zealot as his running mate)
29. Whining and complaining
30. Blaming everything on his predecessor(s)

Should I keep going?

Whyte Horse wrote: This may very well be the greatest president the US has ever had and he's only been at it a couple days.

Okay...I don't even know what to do with this statement.

Whyte Horse wrote: Can you imagine all our businesses will soon get our taxes cut from 35% to 15%?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Whyte Horse wrote: Gas prices will come down even more.

Lol. Yes, because the President TOTALLY controls the oil companies, not the other way around. *rolls eyes*

Whyte Horse wrote: Companies will hire Americans after the pool of illegals dries up. Crime should theoretically go down after deporting all the illegal criminals.

Companies DO hire Americans...
Lol. Crime will go down? Seriously?
Fine, deport all those with criminal records. Hell, deport illegal aliens for all I care. You do realize white people don't WANT the jobs these immigrants are "stealing"?

Whyte Horse wrote: TPP is gone. Huge companies will move production facilities back to the US. Obamacare is going away. Yes!

Wow. Just...wow. Trump's "Make America great again" hats and shirts and junk are freaking made in China. All his crap is made in China.

Yes! No healthcare for me!

Whyte Horse wrote: I know the media has been really unfair and reporting a bunch of lies. It's sad, really.

What, you mean like Fox and their ilk did to Obama? Or have you already forgotten?

Also, prove they lied.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Lykeios Little Raven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Cyan Sarden
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #294924 by Lykeios Little Raven

Neaj Pa Bol wrote: Why do you say that???

I try not to associate with people who want to systematically destroy me, everyone I love, and everything I stand for. (Unless it's to point out how utterly wrong they are and to remind them they want to destroy me and everyone I love and everything I stand for.)

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Lykeios Little Raven.
More
6 years 8 months ago #294928 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic The Awesomeness of Trump
I'm surprised how calm this thread is, I'd have thought people would have had stronger opinions on this topic :laugh:

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Cyan Sarden
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #294988 by
Replied by on topic The Awesomeness of Trump

Brick wrote: I'm surprised how calm this thread is, I'd have thought people would have had stronger opinions on this topic :laugh:

I'm not sure what your talking about. :P
I think we all can agree that Trump has done more to produce positive change and growth for our nation in the past 6 months than Obama could do in 8 years. I say more power to him!
More
6 years 8 months ago #294991 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic The Awesomeness of Trump

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Brick wrote: I'm surprised how calm this thread is, I'd have thought people would have had stronger opinions on this topic :laugh:

I'm not sure what your talking about. :P
I think we all can agree that Trump has done more to produce positive change and growth for our nation in the past 6 months than Obama could do in 8 years. I say more power to him!

If you have time and wouldn't mind doing me a favor ... I read and keep up with the news and current events. Some of my favorites are http://alternet.org - http://rawstory.com - https://www.thenation.com/ . Since they tend to the liberal side I also read ones leaning to and highly conservative - http://www.nationalreview.com/ - http://www.weeklystandard.com/ - https://townhall.com/ as well as the non-partisan http://factcheck.org/ .

That's not near all the news I read but those are sources I check every day. Please help me with a list of things Trump has done to produce positive change and growth in The US with a link if possible. I can't find anything except the rejection of the TPP.

Debunking Fake News

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Cyan Sarden
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi