The Awesomeness of Trump

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274595 by
Replied by on topic The Awesomeness of Trump

Trisskar wrote: welcome to the Matrix ;)

That's actually truer than you think!
But I think its better put to say "welcome to one’s realization that there is a matrix"! :laugh:

And when I speak of Matrix I don't mean our political system or corporate structure or even our national standing. Our Matrix is actually the system of control of reality itself. Within that system we have free will but we are also bound by the rules of the system we are contained in and have no say over how it operates. Every human’s eventual death is one of those rules. Even though we have free will we can never choose not to die. Another of these system rules includes the natural hierarchy I was describing earlier in this thread. No matter how hard we try we can never break free of that system rule of hierarchy. We as a species are not created equal only equally diverse.

People say that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. This is simply not true. Each of us are restricted by the system of control in nature that we inhabit because of the characteristics we were born with and the time frame in which we exist. We can’t all be billionaires or live on Mars or be President of the United States because It takes a unique combination of character and circumstance to be able to achieve those goals. The majority of us are incapable of achieving such things because we lack the control. But that does not mean that we can’t climb our own personal "ladders of life" in pursuit of our bliss using the strengths and capabilities we do have. This is achieved by recognizing the nature of the system for what it is as well as our inherent place in that hierarchy. We can then use that to our advantage and work within the parameters of what we can control to effect capable change in one’s life. This is hard work but we are all just as capable of climbing that ladder.

Unfortunately many of us would rather complain about our station in life and blame others for our situation and demand that they fix it. Sorry to say life just does not work this way. Nobody owes us anything just because we exist and nothing is free. If you want change in your life, you are responsible for that change and you alone are responsible for the consequences of every decision you make to either enact that change or not. Given this, these stupid protests against our current legally elected President of the United States are just a waste of time and a useless use of resources. If you want change, in your life or in your govt or whatever, then recognize what you have control over and what you do not. Then put in the work within those systems to effect change. The alternative is just wasted effort. ;)
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #274681 by

Attachment 16425949_1679682828991047_5488234588943300160_n.jpg not found

Attachments:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278571 by
Now that we are well into his presidency, how do you think he's doing? what about his proposed Trumpcare? getting rid of that "wretched" Obamacare and dropping over 20+ million Americans from health insurance? Or his "America First" budget, inflating the already massive budget of the war machine all the while gutting the EPA, PBS, and Meals on Wheels. To me, this doesn't sound like an "America First" budget, but a "Trump First" budget.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #278574 by
Let's see... His "super secret plan" to destroy ISIS in thirty days is a bust, it being around day 54 by now.

His new health plan screws over anyone below the one percent, gives massive tax cuts to those in the one percent, and anyone not in the one percent that wins the lotto and becomes one percenters get massively penalized. So that's a bust and nothing like the plan he wanted.

He continues to be act like a child and not a politician, refusing to shake Angela Merkel's hand. A world leader must be polite and professional even to those they don't like.

Clinton still hasn't seen a day in jail, and still no investigation like he said he was going to.

His ignorant and fear filled decision to try to ban flights from countries heavily populated by Muslim people have been barred twice, the first time trapping his own people overseas.

As with his many ventures, Trump has proven this is going the way of his many others. Down the tubes.

I wished him the best of luck, and it appeared to have never arrived. I continue to pray for him, but his new health care plan will destroy America, of his many other vanity filled schemes like the Wall don't first.

(I know I sound bitter. Combo of both being disappointed in his time in so far, and received some bad news today. It festers. Meditating now, but my points remain valid)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by . Reason: Just need to add something
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #278576 by
LMAO... Well into his presidency?... wow! Two months does not constitute a standing of " Well into a presidency". Your complaints are equivalent to complaining that FDR hadn't defeated the Nazis two months after Pearl Harbor. And make no mistake my friends, what Obama did to this nation over the last 8 years was equivalent to a modern day Pearl Harbor.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278577 by
So pulling the country out of a recession is equivalent to Pearl Harbor? Bringing equality to people who were being persecuted is equivalent to Pearl Harbor? meanwhile our current president spouts hate and warmongering, and is literally trying to sell out the middle class to the 1%.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278580 by
I was wondering when this post would have everyone at each others throats, I was not disappointed. Everyone seems to forget that he was elected to represent you, not do everything for you. Everyone is expecting him and his predecessor to pull magic solutions to complex problems from his @$$, but it doesn't work that way.

I think it was a good thing that he was elected though, we had a long left term, and we need a right term to keep things balanced. I think he will cut the theoretical fat from the budget. As far as programs like public broadcasting and such being cut, these programs are only recieveing a very small percentage of funding from government grants. A program bringing in 10million in combined donations, losing .03% of that, which is government supplied, wouldn't even be noticed. The military is currently the 2nd biggest job supplier in the us, expansion helps keep younger middle to lower class in work while the market stabilizes, and also supplies skilled training and free college.

Illegal immigrants are inherently criminals (yes I said it). Not to bring up images of thieves and murderers, but every day they are here they commit a crime. Being here illegally. The solution, in my opinion though, isn't to vet them or kick them out. We need immigration reform, the easier it is to do things the right way, the more it will be done the right way.

Rant over. ;)
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #278592 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic The Awesomeness of Trump

Angwusi wrote: As far as programs like public broadcasting and such being cut, these programs are only recieveing a very small percentage of funding from government grants. A program bringing in 10million in combined donations, losing .03% of that, which is government supplied, wouldn't even be noticed. The military is currently the 2nd biggest job supplier in the us, expansion helps keep younger middle to lower class in work while the market stabilizes, and also supplies skilled training and free college.

Your defending the cutting of funding to public broadcasting and the Arts has just proved that this argument is no longer an intelligent one, and please recheck your facts...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278596 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: LTwo months does not constitute a standing of " Well into a presidency"

Id love to see anyone here make a full country magically perfect in two months XD hahaha I think people also forget that the president cant 'Just make things happen' he actually does have certian process's and hoops to jump through to see anything come to real action. His "Power" only goes so far and he himself has said that he has addressed numerous things and had to make alot of adaptions to his original plans because the people who really do make these things happen, forced said adaptions.

Simply put.

If you don't like something. Then DO Something about it.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278598 by

Zenchi wrote:

Angwusi wrote: As far as programs like public broadcasting and such being cut, these programs are only recieveing a very small percentage of funding from government grants. A program bringing in 10million in combined donations, losing .03% of that, which is government supplied, wouldn't even be noticed. The military is currently the 2nd biggest job supplier in the us, expansion helps keep younger middle to lower class in work while the market stabilizes, and also supplies skilled training and free college.

Your defending the cutting of funding to public broadcasting and the Arts has just proved that this argument is no longer an intelligent one, and please recheck your facts...

He is also cutting them to put money back into social security and the department of veteran affairs. The arts can survive without government funding, these programs can't.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi