The Awesomeness of Trump

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
6 years 8 months ago #294992 by ren
Replied by ren on topic The Awesomeness of Trump
As we all know the loudest trumps are not the most potent. Sad!

You all knew the system is completely bust the day you were made to choose between a multi billionaire and a former president's wife to run the country.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 8 months ago #294993 by Lykeios Little Raven
Lol. This is demonstrably fallacious.

Name ONE thing he's "accomplished" that hasn't been an executive order or something reversing an old policy that was beneficial?

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
More
6 years 8 months ago #294994 by Lykeios Little Raven
Lol. The country's been bust since Nixon and Reagan.

And I don't see what's so bad about a former president's wife running...she's a politician on her own.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
More
6 years 8 months ago #297647 by Lykeios Little Raven

Rick D wrote:
Your data is in error. 4.9% is the number of people who are collecting unemployment compensation, not the number of unemployed people in America. The previous administration made it very difficult to receive unemployment compensation so that they could keep the number artificially low. The real percentage of working age Americans who actually work is called the Labor Participation Rate, and it is currently at 62.7%, which means that 37.3% of working age Americans are not participating in the labor force at this time

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/labor-force-participation-rate
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Funny, I never had ANY trouble getting unemployment benefits under the previous administration.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297650 by Lykeios Little Raven

Whyte Horse wrote: The anti-muslim executive order is another biased media story. I think it blocks unchecked individuals from entering the US if they come from terrorist-prone countries. The countries impacted are Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia. I'd add Saudi to the list personally :laugh:

LMFAO. And the majority religion in those countries IS?

You conservatives kill me..."biased media story" as if Fox arent the most vile biased bullshit artist bootlickers ever to exist.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297652 by Lykeios Little Raven

Trisskar wrote: welcome to the Matrix ;)

Welcome to 1984...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297664 by
Replied by on topic The Awesomeness of Trump
Proof that Donald Trump is probably the best President ever -- VIDEO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #299643 by
Is it sad that comedy writes itself about this man? I'm gonna keep posting these as long as they keep making them and as long as this "man" continues to hold office as a clown.

President Donald Trump's Phoenix Speech Put His Facism on full Display & MORE
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299648 by
In all fairness people have been making fun of presidents as long as there have been presidents. You are not highlighting anything unique about this presidency that has not been done a thousand times before with every president in our modern history. You call this one a clown. I called the last one a clown. As long as we agree on that feel free to post away.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299652 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: In all fairness people have been making fun of presidents as long as there have been presidents. You are not highlighting anything unique about this presidency that has not been done a thousand times before with every president in our modern history. You call this one a clown. I called the last one a clown. As long as we agree on that feel free to post away.

I do agree. Never has there been a perfect leader. I still remember the George Bush Jr. jokes and heckling. I just find Trump much easier to find fault in than any president to date. Perhaps that's because the internet is more prevalent than ever... perhaps there is more that just that.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi