Streen and Silas plotting

More
7 years 4 months ago #266323 by Br. John

OB1Shinobi wrote: @Akkarin
i feel that the real source of this silliness today is vollum, and then streen

vollum nurses a deep grudge against totjo, and streen is vollums lackey who constantly attempts to undermine the totjo structure, this thread simply being the most recent and overt example

i dont see how thats NOT a point worth discussing, giventhat its the very source of the discussion itself

Curious. A grudge against The Order for what? OB1 or anyone who knows. I don't recall any interaction with him.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266325 by
Replied by on topic Petition for Jestor's Resignation

Br. John wrote: Curious. A grudge against The Order for what? OB1 or anyone who knows. I don't recall any interaction with him.

For your viewing pleasure. Its rather long but it aptly demonstrates the deep level of delusional insanity this guy exhibits. Its the video that started the current conspiracy. The man fancies himself the father of the Jedi community and he is manifesting his second coming to correct the path of a community in sin against him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCviQMHGjY8&list=PL-ckgKYP31m4rhp1CV1xQP_3F1HtMvbWN&index=3&t=277s

for clarification when he refers to "this person" he means himself
and Aharon is Streen.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

More
7 years 4 months ago #266326 by MadHatter
Oh man I needed this laugh. The watchmaker fallacy starts it off and it only gets better. He asks where are we going and the only answer I have is " As far away from you as I can! " The very fact that this guy thinks he is getting messages from the beyond is a sure sign that any sane individual should run far far away from them. This guy is seriously mental.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266327 by Adder
:blink: this thread is un-modible :lol:
>hands in the air<

That vid works better at 1.5 speed, and I wonder if it is an example of what could be called 'paternalistic punitive conditioning'. Its clearly trying to come from a Abrahamic worldview and seems to be trying to reinforce that purported divide between realism and jediism. I personally see no divide except for the effort to division itself.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ren, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter

More
7 years 4 months ago #266328 by Leah Starspectre
Come on y'all... we're above mudslinging.

The people who made this thread are gone. What's the point of badmouthing them behind their backs?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, Avalon, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno, Brick, Squint

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266330 by

Leah Starspectre wrote: Come on y'all... we're above mudslinging.

The people who made this thread are gone. What's the point of badmouthing them behind their backs?

I dont consider it mudslinging. This level of delusional insanity cant be described, it can only be experienced and its important to let people know about it so they dont waste any time on this guy and his self imposed grandeur.

More
7 years 4 months ago #266337 by Lykeios Little Raven
Ryder could no more have hacked the temple than he could move things with the power of his mind. He might have paid someone to do it I suppose but I expect that kind of service is extremely cost prohibitive.

In any event, I can't believe you two are actually calling for Jestor to step down. Do you even know how much he actually does for the Temple? Do you know all the roles he fills? Do you understand what a horrible loss that would be?

It sounds like you two have some grievance against the Temple and it would have made more sense to bring it to the attention of a knight or councilor rather than post this ridiculous thread. I don't get what it is that makes people so eager to make things public.

I'm suspicious of authority figures in general and generally don't like them, but I've never had a problem with any of the councilors here. I have, however, had problems with people like Ryder who come in expecting to make a big splash with their outrageous claims.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
7 years 4 months ago #266341 by Kohadre

Agreed,

Jestor remains within his office, and Streen and Silas have been expelled / banned from the order, and we have established that such attitudes have a limited amount of tolerance within the temple.

I don't see what more there is to discuss.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno, Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 4 months ago #266351 by Tellahane

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

I dont consider it mudslinging. This level of delusional insanity cant be described, it can only be experienced and its important to let people know about it so they dont waste any time on this guy and his self imposed grandeur.

I think they have done a good enough job of doing that on their own, no need to amplify it further.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266355 by
This whole thread just proves one thing. I should never go shopping at the mall with my wife. I miss out on all the excitement.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi