• Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267771 by
Replied by on topic Streen and Silas plotting
Thanks to all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #267781 by Carlos.Martinez3
thanks for the light no matter what color!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267788 by
Replied by on topic Petition for Jestor's Resignation
Obviously, because of the extreme length that this thread has reached, I couldn't read all the posts. But I have something to say...

Allow me to apologize for being so presumptuous and egotistical. Not to blame Silas, but he kind of lit a fire that got me burning and I feel I took actions that were inappropriate and unnecessary. It's really none of my business who runs this site. As many of you have said, I don't need to be here. My only hope was to help, but it's understandable that most of you don't require it.

I can reassure you that Silas and I are NOT plotting. We had one plan, and that was to bring Jestor down a few pegs. That obviously didn't work and was inherently the wrong move. What we ARE planning, with Relan Volkum's help, is to bring back Jedi Creed, one of the very first Jedi sites.

I think what I've realized through all this is that I simply would like some respect. I've been a Jedi since the very beginning of the online Jedi community, roughly 20 years ago. That makes me the only Jedi to have seen it's birth and to still be around. I'm not bragging, just stating a fact. And before you go ripping me a new one for saying that, I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. Just be careful. That is my last piece of advice.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267791 by

Streen wrote: I think what I've realized through all this is that I simply would like some respect. I've been a Jedi since the very beginning of the online Jedi community, roughly 20 years ago.

Being one of the Old Guards and present to witness many of your work's within the community. I used to Respect you.

I don't now.

[quote\That makes me the only Jedi to have seen it's birth [/quote]

So what?

I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

I used to. You have clearly lacked any of that experience these days now.

That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult.

haha! And your beloved Jedihood and constant preaching of the father isn't?

As a friend. I really must Advice you to stop being so self rightous.

Go be a Christian Jedi

But don't judge others who dosn't.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267792 by

Streen wrote: I think what I've realized through all this is that I simply would like some respect. I've been a Jedi since the very beginning of the online Jedi community, roughly 20 years ago.

Being one of the Old Guards and present to witness many of your work's within the community. I used to Respect you.

I don't now.

That makes me the only Jedi to have seen it's birth

So what?

I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

I used to. You have clearly lacked any of that experience these days now.

That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult.

haha! And your beloved Jedihood and constant preaching of the father isn't?

As a friend. I really must Advice you to stop being so self rightous.

Go be a Christian Jedi

But don't judge others who dosn't.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

More
7 years 4 months ago #267793 by Manu

Streen wrote: I think what I've realized through all this is that I simply would like some respect. I've been a Jedi since the very beginning of the online Jedi community, roughly 20 years ago. That makes me the only Jedi to have seen it's birth and to still be around. I'm not bragging, just stating a fact. And before you go ripping me a new one for saying that, I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. Just be careful. That is my last piece of advice.

Sound advice, but I'd expect someone of your experience to know a better way to approach the topic.

Respect is earned, not granted via seniority.

Welcome back

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267797 by OB1Shinobi

Streen wrote: Obviously, because of the extreme length that this thread has reached, I couldn't read all the posts. But I have something to say...

more interested in speaking than listening?
nothing new there

Streen wrote: Allow me to apologize for being so presumptuous and egotistical.

personally, i never apologize for behavior that i know im about to repeat, as i consider it the height of either weakness or hypocrisy

Streen wrote: Not to blame Silas,

but youre about to tell us why its kind of his fault

Streen wrote: but he kind of lit a fire that got me burning and I feel I took actions that were inappropriate and unnecessary.

guess all that "experience" hasnt taught you restraint, or thoughtfulness, or self determination, or leadership, or how to take full responsibility for your decisions, or prioritization of goals, or... well lets just say that the list of important qualities your "experience" hasnt taught you is large

Streen wrote: It's really none of my business who runs this site. As many of you have said, I don't need to be here.

agreed, you dont respect this community and it doesnt respect you
i dont see any reason for you to be here at all

Streen wrote: My only hope was to help, but it's understandable that most of you don't require it.

so you say, maybe even to yourself, but you dont really contribute ANYTHING thats helpful, ever

and if this is what you call help then please go help YOURSELF and leave us out of it

Streen wrote: I can reassure you that Silas and I are NOT plotting. We had one plan,

yeah thats what "plotting" means

Streen wrote: and that was to bring Jestor down a few pegs.

thats about the same as a fart trying to teach charm to a bottle of chanel: seriously, fuck you streen

Streen wrote: That obviously didn't work and was inherently the wrong move.

i absolutely agree except i think you say it was the wrong move BECAUSE IT DIDNT WORK

it was the wrong move for a ton of reasons, mostly having to do with jestors competence and your lack thereof, but i seriously doubt youve acknowledged any of that

Streen wrote: What we ARE planning, with Relan Volkum's help, is to bring back Jedi Creed, one of the very first Jedi sites.

you should focus on learning, not on teaching

Streen wrote: I think what I've realized through all this is that I simply would like some respect.

you didnt "just realize" this, youve been on about it for over a year

in the time ive been here youve not done anything to indicate that youre worthy of respect, my suggestion is to forget about teaching and forget what you think you know and focus on learning what it means to have CHARACTER

Streen wrote: I've been a Jedi since the very beginning of the online Jedi community, roughly 20 years ago.

you mean youve had an internet connection for 20 years dude, thats all this mean, nothing more

Streen wrote: That makes me the only Jedi to have seen it's birth and to still be around. I'm not bragging, just stating a fact.

youre so far off from what actually matters

Streen wrote: And before you go ripping me a new one for saying that, I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

no
youre a dipshit

Streen wrote: That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. Just be careful. That is my last piece of advice.

you might be right, but, shove it

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267799 by Leah Starspectre
Don't let this spiral into character assassination again, please. We're better than this.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Leah Starspectre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Zenchi, Tellahane

More
7 years 4 months ago #267801 by Tellahane
[quote="OB1Shinobi" post=267797

Streen wrote: And before you go ripping me a new one for saying that, I would think that some of you could respect my experience.

no
youre a dipshit

Streen wrote: That experience tells me that your beloved TOTJO is in danger of skirting the edges of a cult. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. Just be careful. That is my last piece of advice.

you might be right, but, shove it[/quote]

Neither one of those statements are appropriate here, and could have been worded a lot better, last I checked this was not the "Temple of flamewar"

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267803 by OB1Shinobi
Leah and Tellahane: I respect that you value kindness

i value honesty, is being kind better than being honest?

i believe the things im saying are accurate and relevant, and that kindness is not the appropriate response in this situation
not towards streen
i admit that its not necessary for me to repeat myself though or go on any crusade or start any petitions to have someone step down- i mean to have someone banned lol so fine, ive said what i think and now i will move along

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi