Streen and Silas plotting

More
7 years 4 months ago #268373 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Streen and Silas plotting

Kyber wrote: It is not necessary brother. We just talking. I just want see this post closed and back to our activities.

I realise the irony of this post, but if everyone stopped posting then we would all have gone back to our activities.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Avalon, Zenchi, OB1Shinobi, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #268689 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Streen and Silas plotting
I am posting this reply to clear any confusion.

If Silas or Streen said anything about my involvement in this, they are completely mistaken. Yes, I may have said some things in support of them awhile back, but make no mistake, I do NOT support this. Yes, I did involve myself in this plot, but for a good reason. My reason was not to hurt TOTJO or cause any damage.

You see, there's a thing that I do, and I have given it the name S.I.E.D. because it fits with what I did.

S= Spy
I= Infiltrate
E= Expose
D= Destroy

I am obligated to defend Jediism, as stated in the 4th Maxim. I saw Silas and his plot as a threat to Jediism. So, I decided to take them down from the inside. Obviously I failed, since this happened. I had no knowledge of this forum post and I am deeply sorry.

When I was getting information from Silas, (and he told me almost everything, bad move on his part) he said he was going to take over TOTJO and eventually the world. If Jediism is a peaceful religion, and if he were to take over the world by force, then isn't Silas... NOT Jediist? Because if he were to take over the world by force, wouldn't that NOT be peaceful? Oh, but I thought Jediism was a peaceful religion!

So, Silas isn't a Jedi. I think that Silas is... the EXACT opposite. All Silas cares about is power and himself.

Otherwise... Silas could care less.

And if we as Jedi are obligated to defend Jediism... then wouldn't it be reasonable to do something about this?

Oh, I really do think so.

Oh and by the way, I am infuriated about Silas's actions against TOTJO. Just so we are clear.

Have a great day, and may the Force be with you!
sNe1a

Oof

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #268693 by
Replied by on topic Streen and Silas plotting
*sigh*

*unsubscribe*.....

More
7 years 4 months ago #268694 by Leah Starspectre

sNe1a wrote: When I was getting information from Silas, (and he told me almost everything, bad move on his part) he said he was going to take over TOTJO and eventually the world. If Jediism is a peaceful religion, and if he were to take over the world by force, then isn't Silas... NOT Jediist? Because if he were to take over the world by force, wouldn't that NOT be peaceful? Oh, but I thought Jediism was a peaceful religion!

So, Silas isn't a Jedi. I think that Silas is... the EXACT opposite. All Silas cares about is power and himself.

Otherwise... Silas could care less.
sNe1a

I'm not questioning your intent or motivation here, which seems to be good, but what is your ultimate goal in #1 involving yourself in this situation, and #2. posting about it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Rex, Brontyn

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 4 months ago #268702 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Streen and Silas plotting
Smh, and now I know....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 4 months ago #268706 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Streen and Silas plotting
The nice thing about when I was in the navy is that seniority didn't mean squat....as a lowly E3 I was often left in charge over E5's, and E4's...not because I was there longer, but because I had proven my knowledge and skill to be greater than theirs...past accomplishments don't mean jack...what matters is what you do now, in the present...hell I even got away with refusing an order from an O4, because my knowledge exceeded his....

I've been a force follower for 33 years, and only a member of the online community for 8, all with totjo....i've explored other orders, and done loads of research into the history of the online communities... Evolution is growth and growth is good....I was never impressed with volkum...clinging to the past while trying to manipulate the future only proves how much more he has to learn and grow.....and I can't help but notice the similarities between what was behind this thread and the lunacy of sith academy...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #268730 by
Replied by on topic Streen and Silas plotting
Replacing a founder as leader is foolish. The student who seeks to become greater than the teacher learns nothing. Look to our past, to those who inspired us. Who replaced the Buddha? None but the Buddha himself, in various incarnations, and he leads nearly all sects to this day after thousands of years. You are unsatisfied with Jestor over a period of fifteen years? Then you think far too small.

You always have the option of branching off. Go the direction of Luther, of the Pure Land sect, of progressive Jews. Make your own forum guided by your ideals. If there is an audience, as you seem to claim, then they will find you and bring like minds. If there is interest as lacking as you find here, I suppose that's a grand slap in the face. But who are you to judge the work of another, which you yourself have not undertaken? Foolish. Who are you to speak for this vast community? If you thought we'd sing your praises, I hope the progression of this thread is a wake up call.

Jestor, we do not know each other well. We have spoken only a few times. But I want to assert this; I stand behind you. I follow your lead, knowing that you have traveled this path longer than I, and regardless of whether we take different detours on this road, I trust that we end up at the same destination. If you ever find yourself needing a voice or an ear, I hope you find I am already there, or that you are comfortable reaching out to me. I hope that the others share my sentiment, and know that it extends to each and every one of them here.

And, to our brothers Silas and Streen, please do not mistake my tone. I do not wish to demean you, and I do not seek to damage the reputations you carry. If you speak wisdom, I will appreciate it. And I have, in the past. I hope you will take to heart what I've said here in turn, instead of retaliating. Though, if you do seek retribution for my words, feel free to dole it out. I understand your position, but I am sure you see that I do not agree with it. We are still on the same path, my friends, as long as you haven't decided to leave it. My offer of a voice or an ear stands for you, as well.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi