Streen and Silas plotting

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266256 by
Replied by on topic Petition for Jestor's Resignation
Streen and Silas ,

Bugger off and dont come back , if the only shite that you can produce is this muck you are not even worth stepping over the threshold here , please take your absurd accusations with you , and another thing , if Jestor decides to step down its not because of you two little bitches with a grudge...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266260 by OB1Shinobi
streen is much more antagonistic to totjo - silas is just a kid who wants to "rage against the machine"

streen is basically a "disciple" of volkum, who holds animosity towards the temple and uses streen as a tool to express it

if anyone needs to be banned i is definitely streen, in my opinion

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266261 by Kohadre

OB1Shinobi wrote: streen is much more antagonistic to totjo - silas is just a kid who wants to "rage against the machine"

streen is basically a "disciple" of volkum, who holds animosity towards the temple and uses streen as a tool to express it

At this point, both show as having been expelled from the order. They are here within the capacity of guests only.

So long and thanks for all the fish
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Kohadre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266262 by

Silas Mercury wrote: We did not hack the site. I know someone who has hinted towards it, but hasn't confirmed they did it. This, above all else, is a test. To see if Jestor will stand down. You want me to name some potential leaders ?? Streen. Relan Volkum. Mitth'raw'Nurida. They are given too little credit. There should be a whole Jedi History and it should refer to them as some of our founding fathers. Sure, Br. John and Opie Macleod would be there too, but these guys were first. And for the last 15 years they have been struggling to show us the light .... Yet we ignore.

So far I have only read the first page of this thread. It is such a ridiculous thread that I have not bothered reading the rest. The few times I have had dealings with Jestor he has been very fair and accommodating, even when It was I that was being an ass. To even mention the names Streen or Relan Volkum or Silas in the same context is ludicrous and insulting to him and to this temple. These guys are nothing more than cultist extremists who are no where near the league of Jestor. It is a stretch of the imagination to even even consider them Jedi. None of them are leaders or pillars of the Jedi community and have contributed nothing to the Jedi way beyond incoherent conspiracy theory babbling and disconnected trains of thought. If there were ever a true call to unite the Jedi communities I would protest vehemently against considering the new "Jedi Creed" or "Jedihood" to be included. They are nothing more than hate sites run and populated by petty hateful people.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

More
7 years 4 months ago #266263 by JamesSand

silas is just a kid who wants to "rage against the machine"

Giving him a chance to cool his heels, explore some other avenues, and not waste too many hours of his day debating at TotJO is probably the best thing for him though.

Consider his banning the staff here's final attempt at helping him find and maintain a constructive direction rather than a punitive act.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
7 years 4 months ago #266264 by Br. John

OB1Shinobi wrote: streen is much more antagonistic to totjo - silas is just a kid who wants to "rage against the machine"

Agreed. I was interrupted in between posts. They were banned at the same time. They may appeal the The Council. I'll post the official notice as its own post.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, Zenchi, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter, Rex

More
7 years 4 months ago #266265 by Br. John
Streen is expelled from The Order. As with any unilateral administrative decision it may be appealed to The Council.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
7 years 4 months ago #266267 by ren
Jestor doesn't want to cling onto "power" (time-consuming duties for which he gets abuse).

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Brenna, Kohadre, Zenchi, , x57z12

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266269 by
While we're kind of on the topic, I'd like to thank Jestor and everybody else who contributes to the site--Br. John, ren, Councillors, officers, admins/mods, and anybody else I missed..

Many of us take for granted that this site just exists somewhere, and that we have a right to access it.

There are so many resources thrown into this--people's money, time and effort, all so that we can have this experience. It may not always be the experience we want, but we all come back here for a reason. It's thanks to the efforts of all those involved that we can have that experience at all.

Thanks again, to you all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266272 by
By Silas, By Streen...

Now whats for Breakfast?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi