Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #241776 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
no no NO. I do NOT have time for a cold or allergies or whatever this is today, tomorrow, or EVER.

GO. AWAY.

I WILL NOT MISS WORK. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. :angry:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #241951 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
There is not a single argument you can make that will ever convince me that people owning guns is a good thing.
We are not weapons and I am sick of reading about people shooting their own family, accidentally or otherwise...

http://qz.com/688447/my-boyfriend-insisted-a-gun-would-keep-us-safer-up-until-the-day-he-shot-me-in-the-face/

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Avalon, , Leah Starspectre

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #242208 by
It still blows my mind that there is such a huge issue over where transgender people can go to the bathroom. Seriously? That's the major issue right now? Seriously? Where do you think they went before these laws came out? Do you honestly think that transgender people didn't use the bathroom that they identified with last year? It makes sense for them to do that. If a person is a woman (whether by birth or through surgery) she should use the woman's restroom. How hard is that? It's not like she's going to go "Well on my birth certificate it says boy so I guess I need to go use the men's room even though NONE OF YOU CAN TELL THAT."

And how are you even going to know if a transgender person uses the "wrong" one? If you're paying that much attention to other people's junk in the restroom it sounds like we need to kick you out. Isn't it going to cause MORE confusion making them use the bathroom of their birth gender? Like I said above, what sense does it make for her to use the men's room. All people are going to see is a woman walking into the men's room (because that's what's happening) and THAT will be what freaks people out.

Just...I don't even...ugh.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #242221 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
Everything

Edit: and tired of screwing everything up / ruining everything.

Yes, those are two separate rants.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #242228 by
Super excited for the constant reminder that no matter how much effort I put in, I will always be an outsider, I have done exactly nothing of worth here, and no matter how much I change people will never give me a chance to be different. All that matters is who I was when I first walked in.

YAY! Thanks TotJO!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #242359 by
Pulling up my big-girl pants and growing up now. Sorry for the tantrum.

I do actually love you all.

More
7 years 10 months ago #242595 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
When the fire alarm goes off, GET THE FRAK OUT OF THE BUILDING!!!

A fire alarm doesn't mean gaze out your window at all the people outside and fire trucks pulling up. Nor does it mean chilling on your balcony enjoying the view.

Yes, it's annoying when you have to haul arse outside when you're getting ready for bed, then wait outside until the "All Clear" is called. But you know what's more annoying? BURNING.

Evacuating a building when a fire alarm goes off shouldn't be optional.

Common sense, people.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 10 months ago #242667 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
I want it back... every day that I don't wear it I feel like there's a piece of my chest missing... like a lock missing a key.
I know I left nothing behind but I still can't find the damn thing. I thought I could just let it go but I can't... it is part of me.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #242954 by
You picked a side , that is your good right , its not my side which is fine aswell , you never asked me anything , which is also fine , but dont expect me to behave as if nothing is wrong , because ..picking a side is wrong , esp in your position :pinch:

More
7 years 10 months ago #243259 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
The good thing about having no sexual contact for 3 years is that when my period is late, I never worry that I'm pregnant....

BUT IT MEANS EXTRA DAYS OF PMS, and I have enough days of bloating, cramps, cravings and a seriously ornery disposition already without adding more. I hate feeling like a fat irritable cow and I'm SO OVER IT.

I don't know what my lady parts are waiting for, but whatever it is, it's not worth it. Just do your frakking job. UGH.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi