Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #240866 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
If your child refuses to practice piano despite many different approaches from the teacher and it causes stress in the household which you then turn back onto me (to warn me?) why on earth are you considering registering him again next year?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #240877 by
Don't complain to me about the problems that come with having too much money. It would take me seven years to make what you make in one, and frankly it's frustrating that you can't manage it better.

I love you, but please: enough.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241106 by
You know. Look. I get it. You were invited to a Grill and RP Table Top game here at my home. You want to drink on my husbands dime. Eat on his dollar. And allow the hosts to do all of the Pre, during, and After work and your two brooding brats? I get that too....the last thing you want to do while drinking until midnight well past my chidrens bed time is watch your own. After all....Mama Constance (Me) has it all handled. I havn't been working on this party (That isn't even for me) since I woke up this morning at 6am after all. I mean gosh....Heaven forbid you be responsable and chip in a bit of cash and watch your own brats.

>_> Oh and that Alchole you all polished off? Yea....I didn't want a glass....thanks for asking..... /Sarcasem.

More
7 years 11 months ago #241108 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Rants far and wide
Ok as it wasn't bad enough I had a sewer(and I don't mean the storm sewer, like I mean the actual sewer) backup into the drains of my basement and into my house, destroying my basement, but a bird had to **** all over me today while I was working as a standby medical for a 4h camp where a bunch of 4 yr/ olds were running around learning about safety...I'm pretty sure this bird has eaten a few too many grapes too.

What a ***** week!

More
7 years 11 months ago #241113 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I'll be damned if I willingly walk into a loophole that would keep me from advancing, and then be called irrational for it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241119 by
Sow then, your Neuro Linguistic Programming does not work on me , and now you are angry , aaahw how tough on you :silly:

More
7 years 11 months ago #241159 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
I try not to rant so much these days, but sometimes, I just need it.. so here goes..

It's a never ending bloody circle and it's stress inducing, no wonder people get stressed about it.

I wish I could stop being so damn sensitive to the mess in my surroundings... some days I wish I could just get a massive bin bag and chuck the whole damn lot away and live in empty rooms.

Stop asking me why I have a crap car and not some shiny lease like the rest of you.. when you own your own home and have financial disasters happen to you then you'll understand why, until then buzz off, it's none of your damn business.

Watching her illness every day knowing that there's no medication that helps, that I have no clue what's causing it, and that I cannot take her out of this environment in the hope she'll get better or at least more comfortable, kills me a little inside every day.

There are enough of us with macs, why can't we play your fancy games! This lady just wants to play modded Skyrim from the comfort of her sofa!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, OB1Shinobi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241172 by
Cat yowls, dog barks, woman sleeps. Too much coffee for me today.

More
7 years 11 months ago #241234 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
You know I don't like my photo being posted on facebook, probably why you asked him instead of me. I shouldn't have to say no each time, and if you do post my photo without my consent, having expressly said no again, we're gonna have problems.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #241271 by
Teaching the last class of the semester on my own, since the head teacher is out of country this week. Asked a closing summary question to see how people felt after the months of the course, a way to gauge how beneficial the class had been to them.

Instead, a smartass spent the dying minutes of the class explaining that it was not the right question to ask (despite the fact that it was prescribed in the course and also a question I answered myself when I took the same class a year ago.)

The question never got answered, by anyone. Thanks. That was helpful.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi