Philosophy is dead, or, my Jediism is what you need to believe, or else.

More
6 years 1 month ago #317286 by Carlos.Martinez3
Please don't quit. Please don't think the entire world is against you. Take some time to rest and recharge. Have a place to refocus and find your balance again. Benefit from re charge can be more than just rest. If you need - feel free to contact the clergy. We are here to serve you and if confidentiality is needed , you can be covered under that as well. May the Force be with you .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #317287 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Please don't quit. Please don't think the entire world is against you. Take some time to rest and recharge. Have a place to refocus and find your balance again. Benefit from re charge can be more than just rest. If you need - feel free to contact the clergy. We are here to serve you and if confidentiality is needed , you can be covered under that as well. May the Force be with you .

Why is everyone assuming Kyrin is leaving or wants to leave? Remain on topic, not make it about what you want, everyone.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #317289 by Carlos.Martinez3

Arisaig wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Please don't quit. Please don't think the entire world is against you. Take some time to rest and recharge. Have a place to refocus and find your balance again. Benefit from re charge can be more than just rest. If you need - feel free to contact the clergy. We are here to serve you and if confidentiality is needed , you can be covered under that as well. May the Force be with you .

Why is everyone assuming Kyrin is leaving or wants to leave? Remain on topic, not make it about what you want, everyone.

Encouragment can come and will come from anywhere and any one. We have no reason to ask for it some times.

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #317290 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Encouragment can come and will come from anywhere and any one. We have no reason to ask for it some times.

Oh okay. Then please don't leave Carlos. Reach out the the clergy if you need help!

See? Unfounded. Instead of deflecting the original question in an effort to appear wise or helpful, how about you answer it?

More
6 years 1 month ago #317291 by Athena_Undomiel
It's not a want at all...please read my thread post before you accuse me of such things.
The way that I perceived the tone of the OP it seems that Kyrin is on the verge of such action. That's all

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #317292 by Athena_Undomiel
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Athena_Undomiel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #317293 by

Athena_Undomiel wrote: It's not a want at all...please read my thread post before you accuse me of such things.
The way that I perceived the tone of the OP it seems that Kyrin is on the verge of such action. That's all

I have read this thread, and am not accusing people of things happening in other threads. Doing that makes for a extremely messy forum.

EDIT: I would also appreciate if you didn't call me rude because of your assumptions. Thank you.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by .

More
6 years 1 month ago #317294 by Carlos.Martinez3
What is the diffrence between hypothetical statements and philosophy? Is there a diffrence?

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #317295 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: What is the diffrence between hypothetical statements and philosophy? Is there a diffrence?

Yes.

"Man, I wonder what I would do if I had infinite money?" A hypothetical statement that isn't philosophy.

Edit: Or even better, the point of the thread: Philosophy is Dead. Leaves no room for wiggling there. It is a hypothetical statement that isn't philosophy.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by .

More
6 years 1 month ago #317296 by Carlos.Martinez3

Arisaig wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Oh okay. Then please don't leave Carlos. Reach out the the clergy if you need help!

See? Unfounded. Instead of deflecting the original question in an effort to appear wise or helpful, how about you answer it?

Done

Build, not tear down.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi