Philosophy is dead, or, my Jediism is what you need to believe, or else.

More
6 years 1 month ago #317585 by Rosalyn J

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Rosalyn J wrote: I suppose I am getting a lot of mixed messages. I can hear from you we ought to be posting and engaging more and a few weeks ago I heard from another I should be engaging more offline.

How is it that I can reconcile the two?

Why must it be one or the other? I say both are required. Tough job right, but you signed up for it!

And I am doing what I am doing. I don't actuallt know how to do more without a nervous breakdown

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #317586 by

Rosalyn J wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

Rosalyn J wrote: I suppose I am getting a lot of mixed messages. I can hear from you we ought to be posting and engaging more and a few weeks ago I heard from another I should be engaging more offline.

Engaging overall is whats needed. This issue arose from someone shutting down a opportunity for engagement.

I'm still unclear as to what that might look like for me

Are you serious? wow, I thought we were actually getting somewhere but once agian I was wrong. How can you even say that?? this is useless.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #317587 by

Rosalyn J wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Why must it be one or the other? I say both are required. Tough job right, but you signed up for it!

And I am doing what I am doing. I don't actuallt know how to do more without a nervous breakdown

You don't have to do more, just know how to balance what you're doing. I know I could personally do with less time on this site and more time elsewhere, and I've been doing a better job of that, and it's not been easy... but nothing worth having ever is.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #317588 by
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by ren. Reason: My bad

More
6 years 1 month ago #317589 by MadHatter
Repeated requests have been made to stop personal attacks, the rules will be enforced and as they cant be followed threads locked for 24 hours.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi