Streen and Silas plotting

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266193 by Avalon
Actually for all the drama and BS that the OP and his one apparent support are attempting to create, I want to say one thing:

TOTJO rocks at coming together when it counts. :)

Keep Rocking, TOTJO. I <3 it!

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Zenchi, OB1Shinobi, Leah Starspectre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266194 by
Replied by on topic Petition for Jestor's Resignation
That was really uncalled for James. - Dan Quayle

A few tweaks to the Doctrine would be good, I suppose. The Qu'ran had to be re-written hundreds of times.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266195 by JamesSand
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn - Clark Gable
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by JamesSand.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266196 by

Silas Mercury wrote: On the subject of hacking and Opie, Mr. MacLeod WIPED OUT AN ENTIRE WEBSITE that Streen had worked on.

That was a long time ago. I was there. And if it's the one I'm thinking of, Streen didn't do most of the work on that site anyways.

Why are you bringing up ancient and irrelevant history?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266197 by
Because one who does not learn from the mistakes of history is doomed to repeat them. Mindas, if you were there, if you remember the glorious dogma free days of Creed, join us.

James
"I knew Clark Gable, I worked with Clark Gable, Clark Gable was a friend of mine, JamesSands, you're no Clark Gable" - Lloyd Bentsen

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266199 by OB1Shinobi
streen is probably the biggest dipshit around and i request that he be permanently banned

I REQUEST STREEN BE PERMANENTLY BANNED

all hes ever done is pass immature messages along from his weirdo boyfriend and ask for special favor to be titled Knight and allowed to take apprentices without doing the workthat all the other knights had to do

i think ive seen streen post something like one time that wasnt totally naive and imbecilic and the only thing that surprizes me about this thread is that someone has implied they ever had any respect for streen at all

silas, youre so enamoured with the excitement of being a rebel, that youre not even seriously thinking about or understanding what youre rebelling against or what youre fighting for

imo you should talk to jestor - if he is willing - about his actual life

about the responsibilities he carries and the actual things he has done and experienced

i guarantee you he is a far more impressive character than either streen or volkum

and anyway no one HERE is going to follow streen or volkm because they are both dipshits, and thats really the end of that conversation

ryder went on a tear one day with some new guy and got himself banned for being way disrespectful - he earned his punishment with his behavior

he was warned and he continued to disrespect the forum, THATS WHY he was banned

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadHatter, Rex

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266201 by JamesSand
This Page Intentionally Left Blank.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder, Avalon

More
7 years 4 months ago #266202 by Alexandre Orion
While we're calling for resignations, would anyone like mine ?

I'm just curious why it is Jestor you're after : not Wescli, nor Adhara, nor Akkarin, nor me ... How about the rest of us ? Are we under the eye of your almost Jacobin approach to a just Jedi community ?

Streen, you're not the only one who has been around for a couple of decades. Some of us were just not doing it under an assumed name at a computer keyboard. Naturally, we're not going to be in the Jedi Community Hall of Fame, but that would hardly be a Jedi aspiration, now would it ... ?

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Kohadre, Avalon, MadHatter, Kobos and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266203 by MadHatter

Alexandre Orion wrote: While we're calling for resignations, would anyone like mine ?

I'm just curious why it is Jestor you're after : not Wescli, nor Adhara, nor Akkarin, nor me ... How about the rest of us ? Are we under the eye of your almost Jacobin approach to a just Jedi community ?

Streen, you're not the only one who has been around for a couple of decades. Some of us were just not doing it under an assumed name at a computer keyboard. Naturally, we're not going to be in the Jedi Community Hall of Fame, but that would hardly be a Jedi aspiration, now would it ... ?

I believe you owe me a new cup of coffee Master Alexandre because I just about shot half of my current one out my nose reading that..
Bien joué sir.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by MadHatter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Avalon, Brontyn

More
7 years 4 months ago #266204 by Leah Starspectre
If you feel there has been a dereliction of duty, present your case to the Council.

This "calling out" business is childish and presumptuous. If you want to be taken seriously, this kind of bullying behaviour is not the way for that to happen.

Focus
Knowledge
Wisdom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi