What I Appreciate About You!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254508 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
You are Jedi at TOTJO since 2010. It requires a strong attitude to follow your own time for lessons. I really appreciate that, Manu! :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254535 by
Replied by on topic Re:What I Appreciate About You!
Codex, I appreciate the kindness I see you show in your every interaction here. Few words, much compassion. That moves me greatly. Thank you, and thank you for freely sharing your artistic talent too. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254537 by
Well, this is certainly a proper circle jerk now.

Wash,rinse,repeat...

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254540 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Khaos, I appreciate the care (I imagine) you give your patients, and interest outside your preferred area of interest :side:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Adder.

More
7 years 8 months ago #254550 by Loudzoo
Adder - I don't think we've ever spoken, but I really appreciate how you have been one of the most consistent and frequent of all the Knights, posting in the forums. Your posts are always thoughtful and contribute to the quality of the thread.

I know this will break 'the rules' of the thread but Firewolf got 'missed-out' a page or two back. Firewolf I appreciate you for your self-deprecating humour, your honesty and your individuality! You are brave and courageous even if you don't always realise it! It's only been a couple of weeks but it is pleasure to work with you on the AIP :)

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254558 by
Loudzoo, thank you for the Jedi Advices and Queries, which I find very useful, also the Timeline of events. An outside contributor who helps everyone.

More
7 years 8 months ago #254661 by Alexandre Orion
Silas, I appreciate the way you can just put a question out there and it gets us thinking about something that we have perhaps not thought about in months ... I appreciate how you can turn a topic with something that may not be quite right, but even that provides an element that may not have been considered in more structured thought ... And I appreciate your boldness in taking part in conversations. :)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254672 by
Alexandre, your posts are like rare gems, and are always incredibly thoughtful, respectful, and carry a hefty amount of wisdom. I always look forward to reading your thoughts, and your presence is an incredibly calming and inspirational one here on our humble message boards.

I aspire to be someone as well studied, and gifted with the written (and spoken) word as yourself!

More
7 years 8 months ago #254673 by Carlos.Martinez3

Alexandre Orion wrote: Silas, I appreciate the way you can just put a question out there and it gets us thinking about something that we have perhaps not thought about in months ... I appreciate how you can turn a topic with something that may not be quite right, but even that provides an element that may not have been considered in more structured thought ... And I appreciate your boldness in taking part in conversations. :)

I concur.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

More
7 years 8 months ago #254693 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Hey Carlos, I appreciate your permanently enthusiastic attitude. Your posts cheer me up!

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi