What I Appreciate About You!

More
7 years 8 months ago #254697 by Jack.Troutman
Manu, you are a very upbeat person that actually has opinion, I appreciate that!
Force be with you always!

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #254699 by Proteus
Jack, you have a very kind heart, very caring, and very thoughtful. Your posts on the front wall show that regularly. I think more of us should have your kind of attitude and attention with the community. Thank you!

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack.Troutman

More
7 years 8 months ago #254704 by Rosalyn J
Pro,
I love all your threads that help us to remember the good in people :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
7 years 8 months ago #254705 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic What I Appreciate About You!

Cayce wrote: Alexandre, your posts are like rare gems, and are always incredibly thoughtful, respectful, and carry a hefty amount of wisdom. I always look forward to reading your thoughts, and your presence is an incredibly calming and inspirational one here on our humble message boards.

I aspire to be someone as well studied, and gifted with the written (and spoken) word as yourself!

We missed Cayce!!

Cayce, we haven't talked much but I really appreciate your offer of artwork services. Your work is professional and your attention to detail is on point!

Ok! skip me, continue with Ros :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254903 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Kit, you have great profile pictures that never cease to make me smile. You also dedicate time to training your apprentices.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

More
7 years 8 months ago #254972 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Silas, whilst often controversial, you greatly add to the discussion here by providing different view points on things. If everyone shared exactly the same opinion, this place would get dull fast :laugh:

And so Ros isn't missed:

Ros, you're commitment to this temple never ceases to amaze me, whether its helping run the newsletter, posting in the forum, giving a sermon in chat or thinking up all kinds of cool ways we can connect more socially (Google Hangouts, Film Club, etc)! We're very lucky to have you :)

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Kit

More
7 years 8 months ago #254974 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Brick. You're a smart ass sonnufa..... *Coughs*

I mean you're an amazing friend who's been great at being there for those when they need it. You've got a fun sense of humor. And you're super fun to chat with too, especially when we start going at each other for the hell of it!

I don't care if you happen to be a smartass sonnufa.... Dangit! Gotta stop myself! Lmao

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Brick

More
7 years 8 months ago #254979 by Leah Starspectre
Avalonslight, you were one of my first friends in the temple and I so appreciate your willingness to reach out and be a good and supportive friend, both within the temple and on Skype <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254985 by
Leah, you have been a wonderful addition to our little dojo and the Temple as a whole. You are kind and supportive but you also speak your mind. Plus, you get all of my nerdy references. :laugh:

Side question, anyone else getting What I Like About You by the Romantics stuck in their heads?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254991 by
Goken - you're a great asset to our dojo and this Temple. I'm glad I get the chance to interact with you so much. You've got a knack for lightening the mood with a little humor when it is needed. And on that note...

https://youtu.be/N8d86Kjl1dg

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi