What I Appreciate About You!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267786 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Bump because we need to bring this back again.

Hrafn, I appreciate how welcoming you are to new people. I may not know you that well, but from what I've seen, I think you're a wonderful person with a badass profile pic.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267787 by
100% yes!

Jamie Kay I appreciate that you bumped this thread.

While some may look at this as just us stroking each other's egos for no good reason I know that many appreciated it for what it was, some good energy out in world that can be cold and dark at times. A little pick me up is never a bad thing.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267795 by Leah Starspectre
Goken, I appreciate you not only as a brother Apprentice, but in your seemingly tireless effort to bring your (usually sound) perspectives to the forums. You're a gem! :D
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Leah Starspectre.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267804 by
I appreciate you, Leah, for being genuine, honest, and allowing yourself to be vulnerable even when it is hard. And your cosplay is on point! :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267810 by
Senan, I love your dinosaur profile pics and your '70s wisdom. Apologies for effectively killing the thread by posting, $100 to anyone who can compliment me :D

More
7 years 4 months ago #267815 by Alexandre Orion
Silas -- when all this discussion was going on, I made it pretty evident in Chambers that I find you to be a good lad.

You're young and you're still trying to sort yourself. It is pretty rare that one can sort oneself without making several mistakes and some noise. It is pretty rare that one sorts oneself by being a good boy who does what he's told.

I appreciate that you can take your swat, come back and say you're sorry and have another go.

We don't ever tackle (or tame) our dragons by politely inviting them to tea. Some bruises are required.

:cheer:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Leah Starspectre

More
7 years 4 months ago #267816 by Carlos.Martinez3
Thank you pastor for your example. Lead on! I am in your wake as are many!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267817 by
Alexandre your the most lovely grumpy man i know and the first one who made me read Martin Buber again . something i had been fighting for years,... thank you for being you <3

More
7 years 4 months ago #267820 by Carlos.Martinez3
Silas I love I can actively see the gears turn friend. be sure if you seek you will find. keep seeking, keep trying. keep on! I appreciate that a lot. That and falling forward! Had a coach tell me one time and it stuck...."if u fall might as well fall forward, still a gain!" crusty ol man, smelled funny all the time, yet here in my heart he is...keep your head up, We fall to get back up and go on, this isn't the end, by any means and this wont be the first time. Grow friend grow!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267856 by
Marta and Carlos, you both are two of the most encouraging people in this temple. Rarely (if ever) do I see you speak ill of anyone else, because you're all about helping others to grow through focusing on people's strengths and lifting them up rather than bringing them down. As your signature says, Carlos, you both are about the build up, not the tear down.

You two are one of the many, many reasons I love being here and always come back. Keep being you!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi