What I Appreciate About You!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231713 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Adi, I don't know you that well (yet), but from what I can see you're certainly willing to speak out when you believe in something. I've seen some of your posts on the forum recently, and even when you feel like it's helpless, you're still there, speaking up. I appreciate the candidness and passion in your posts, and your willingness to speak up for what you think is right, even though you face adversity. I believe you're an asset to this Temple. Thanks for being around!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231717 by
Gwinn, I don't know a single thing about you and I should fix that, but I do like that hat you (presumably) are wearing in your profile picture.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231719 by
Replied by on topic Re:What I Appreciate About You!
Jamie, I've enjoyed reading your insightful posts! I am but an observer for now, but I look forward to participating with you as a member of the clergy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231729 by
Mc Nulty , i really like your view on the topics and i read them with a big smile on my face , you are an asset and an enrichment to this Temple , always stay yourself :kiss:

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231733 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Marta, you are my number one Dutch friend! You're always so funny when we speak in chat and never fail to brighten up my day. Your posts in the forum always provide a new perspective on a topic that I had not considered before and for that I am always greatful :)

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231740 by Alexandre Orion
Bad poets can grandly appreciate Brick-lad for his fine flattery of their bad poetry ... ;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, , Brick

More
8 years 2 months ago #231743 by Loudzoo
I appreciate you Alex - for many, many things. For your commitment, your wisdom, your guidance and your support. Mostly, however, I appreciate you for being you :)

I'm not sure Proteus intended for this to be a "appreciate the person who posted before" thread but I am very glad I was able to dive in here :laugh:

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

More
8 years 2 months ago #231744 by Edan
I appreciate you Loudzoo... For hosting the gatherings, running our project, supporting me and taking on some of the responsibilities I'm relinquishing. I'm not sure anyone completely knows how much you do in the background.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Loudzoo,

More
8 years 2 months ago #231745 by Breeze el Tierno
I appreciate you, Edan, for helping to keep peace, for working with our youth for such a long time, and for keeping the rest of us honest in general. I appreciate that you can be angry without being mean. I appreciate how sincerely you want us to be happy and do well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Avalon, Loudzoo

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231751 by
Cabur.......Alex...... You were an awesome friend at the 2014 Gathering, very scholarly and taught your class with direct confidence!! We need more teachers with your skills and compassion! And the girls loved you!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi