What I Appreciate About You!

More
8 years 2 months ago #231776 by Rosalyn J
Trisskar,

I appreciate your commitment to the community, the way you organize the gatherings you put on, how much you genuinely care about keeping our history alive and how active you are :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #231780 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Ros,

Firstly I think its awesome that we have the same name. ;)

I appreciate your smile, your enthusiasm and I love that you will take the time to learn things you don't know about. I feel like every time we are talking its like we have known each other for years. I enjoy working with you on projects. It is always an enjoyable time.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Avalon, OB1Shinobi

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231784 by steamboat28
Roz,

You are awesome. You speak your mind and its always in a well-thought out condition. You are crafty and educated and interesting, and you bring a lot to the temple.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by steamboat28.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz, Avalon, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231800 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Steam,
First, your wizard beard is indescribable awesomeness! Beyond that, you are passionate about improving yourself and our Temple. You offer great suggestions, lead honest and frank conversations and I can always count on you to call me out on my BS or make me reconsider my position on things. Sometimes you rub people the wrong way and I love that about you because you are genuine about who you are when you do it. Love you or hate you, there's nothing fake about Steamboat.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #231837 by OB1Shinobi
Senan, I have seen that you really are open to changing, or lets say "updating" your ideas about things, which is extremely rare and commendable, ESPECIALLY on the internets

also i notice that you tend to be pretty well informed and considered, generally, and that even when you dont agree with someone, you tend keep your responses pretty cordial, even friendly, which again is an example to everyone

last, there is pretty much always some pearl of positivity in what you say when you post

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 2 months ago #231843 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic What I Appreciate About You!
OB1Shinobi, I think you are a very thoughtful and talented member of this community.
I haven't spoken to you much but read your posts with interest.
You make me smile and think... which is pretty rare.
I think your great.
:)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Loudzoo

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231864 by
Elizabeth you are a genuine real nice person. I respect, admire and appreciate that.

More
8 years 2 months ago #231923 by Proteus
Rickie, you have some of the best responses to many of the discussions here that I tend to see. Because of your constructive attitude, it is a pleasure reading your posts! You are mature and thoughtful with what you share. You are also clear in your communication because you are a good listener, and it's clear you are here to be a harmony in this community without feeling you must strive to be. I look forward to everything you've had to share. Keep on keeping on my friend! :)

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231927 by
Proteus i think you are a wonderfull and kind soul :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #231934 by Breeze el Tierno
Martalina, I admire how you hold yourself to a very high standard without making others feel judged. I also appreciate your wonderful disposition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi