What I Appreciate About You!

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231631 by Proteus
Post what you like/appreciate about the person above you, what value they have added to your time here at the temple, and how they have inspired you on your path.

Since I'm the first one, I'll start off with Jestor.

Jestor is without a doubt one of the most dedicated people at the temple, not just to the temple, but to what he does outside of it. He has been through a lot with us and has done probably one of the best jobs of keeping his head on as strait as realistically possible during hard times around here, and keeps on ticking. I personally feel if anybody deserves a strait up award for anything here, it is him.

However, I just have to say, everybody here has inspired me on some level, and no matter how new you are, how young you are, or how off the same page from me you have ever been, the thoughts and points each one of you have shared has been precious to me more than I ever express. Thank you!

:)

PS... How many pages of appreciation can we make? Show me!

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, J_Roz, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Edan, Carlos.Martinez3 and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231634 by
Replied by on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Proteus, I very much appreciate you.

You do not post often, but when you do it is always level headed and well thought out. The fact that you post less frequently only serves to add impact to the words that you do post. You also never look down upon others, even when posting something in disagreement. I would find it hard to believe that anyone ever felt slighted by you even when arguing with you.

This very thread is an example of what I appreciate about you.

Thank you.

More
8 years 2 months ago #231636 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic What I Appreciate About You!
Goken I feel I have a lot in common with you and I can't tell you how appreciative I am that you post as often as you do and the things you have to say. I admit I haven't always been 100% behind it, but it has always been enlightening when you take an angle I haven't thought of. You have no problem showing support and sharing in suffering to help ease it, and I've seen your optimism shine when it was most needed. I am so glad your here.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231651 by
Rugadd!! You always have a happy and bright attitude in the Skype Group. Addressing the family and starting conversations. Keep it up!

More
8 years 2 months ago #231652 by Lykeios Little Raven
Trisskar!

You're always kind and entertaining when I come into contact with you. I've never seen you say a bad word about anyone for any reason. I'm glad to get the chance to talk to you on occasion.

Hope you do decide to share Kata Kitty or other art stuff here! I look forward to seeing your artwork. :)

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231653 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:What I Appreciate About You!
Lyke! I always love seeing you in chat. I'm glad your back and I am giddy about meeting you in person

You're compassionate, caring, and fun. You're one of the people I can count on who'll drop what they're doing when I need an ear and you always make me feel better. I love your joy and enthusiasm! And even when you're not feeling your best, you still try to help those around you.

Thank you for being my friend
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 2 months ago #231655 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic What I Appreciate About You!
kit,

it's always amusing when you enter chat, and your crafting is great, not just the patches but the leather stuff as well.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Kit,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231665 by
RyuJin
It's always because you seem to call it like it is. You're a no BS kind of guy, and I respect that. I also respect your work with Pit Bulls, the most misunderstood group of dogs ever known. You will always have my respect and admiration.
Dechlain

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #231690 by Rosalyn J
Dechlain,

What can I say? I love that you are here. I've had such wonderful times conversing with you in chat aand always look forward to seeing you.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, , Alexandre Orion,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #231691 by
Ros, you're one of my favourite people here, every time I've sought you out for advice (from when I was brand new here to just the other night) you've had wonderful and insightful things to say. We don't speak often, but I think of you as one of my major spiritual role models here. Thank you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi