Rants far and wide

More
7 years 10 months ago #246861 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Rants far and wide
We voted to leave the EU.

We did NOT vote to make those from the EU leave the UK.

Quit with the racism.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Ben, Brenna, Avalon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #246999 by
Replied by on topic Please think before you rant.
Please think before you rant, that's all I ask.

Attachment hfcad45e.jpg not found

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/turkey-and-the-islamic-state-appear-to-be-headed-toward-outright-war/ar-AAhNl1g?li=BBnb7Kz
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #247004 by Lykeios Little Raven
Can we stop with the passive aggressive bull? If you have a problem with me (or anyone for that matter) you should have the courage to say it to my face. I might even address the problem if you bring it up. Don't complain about it to other people or write it down in a public place for others to stumble upon. You're immature and pathetic and I don't have time for your games.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #247008 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
But... posting about it here is kinda passive aggressive too, right? :unsure: ;)
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247026 by
Life sucks sometimes. Here's a rant from a couple of days ago I wrote down-

I heard today that 'To be wise to know that wisdom is not an option.' So now I realise that I only know of wisdom rather than know wisdom itself and that when I say that I am not wise, it is not because 'the wise man never says eh is wise' but because I like the image of being wise. I treat wisdom as if it is an option and so I can now say with conviction- I'm a right f**ker sometimes. And I'm not only not wise but even better (sarcasm)- I'm 'Unwise'.

All a part of being a rascal? Meh.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #247034 by Codama
Replied by Codama on topic Rants far and wide
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really think I need to get over ego...or pride or something. I love my GF (with all my heart) but if we get into one more discussion about her feeling that she does all the meal planning and cleaning i really think that I'm gonna flip. And yeah, i guess i don't ever plan to eat...because I just eat. me hugry, me eat. Me make mess, me clean up. Not, Me need tooth paste, what will everyone eat for all three meals of the day and snack.

And BTW our son is 13 years old. if he wants a snack...he can walk down the street to get his own snack. back in my day...my parents didn't buy my snacks...so you know what I ate for snack????? Not snacks!! And BTW stop ordering a whole pizza for J...He don't eat it. he brags about being so hungry he can eat a whole pizza pie...he can't eat a whole daggon pizza pie. if you don't eat the crust...you can't say you ate a whole pizza pie. You can't just eat the middle of the pizza and then say you need more pizza cause you ate a whole pie. NO!!! If that's the case you don't need to ever eat pizza...you know what you need to eat??? NOT PIZZA!! You should just eat some cheese slices and ketchup packs. Eat a whole slice of cheese. Not eating the crust. crazy. That's like ordering a large pizza pie, sitting down and eating the daggon pizza box. then throw away the pizza talking about you ate a whole pizza. Back in my day, we not only ate the whole pizza and pizza box...we ate the pizza man.!!!

ok, I'm done.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Codama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Avalon, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247046 by

Codama wrote: Back in my day, we not only ate the whole pizza and pizza box...we ate the pizza man

I'm ranting that I'm not this creative when ranting and that since I'm not supposed to directly respond to people's rants here this is the best way I can think of to specifically point out the awesomeness of this last line. Grrr it was really funny and reminded me of Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School. "In my day, after they tackled the quarterback they went after his family." I'm ranting that you had a great line in an all around awesome rant. :angry: ;)

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
7 years 9 months ago #247061 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Rants far and wide
From this day forth, all rants must be written in such an entertaining manner.... :evil:

We know your pissed, I get pissed, but, I try to not 'rant' I prefer 'vent', and its usually a 'flash', lol...

If you are going to 'rant', lets see some style... ;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247066 by
This rant is written in "style" fuck all the educational system , for trying to fit all students in all kind of harnasses , for trying to make my daughter feel like shit . For trying to applie the same GREY mold to everyone , she is an awesome artist , fuck the educational system for making her not feel worth while , for making her feel less than perfect , because she is awesome !! My daughter is awesome !! Fuck the system ... be a rebel ... because our children are worth it :pinch:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247108 by
I don't fall down the stairs. The stairs fall down me.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi