Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250061 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: When people here snipe at other Jedi in the rants thread because they know they can't reply there.

isnt this a snipe? :unsure:

Probably yes. Wait, wasn't that a snipe ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250070 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Rants far and wide
there is a difference between my sniping and yours: you were using a complaint about sniping to snipe at people

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

for the record, ive been guilty of incongruence once or twice myself

the rule of this thread is that we dont respond to each other - im more responsible for breaking that than you are and honestly it wont bother me at all if you reply again, but i wont reply back, here

feel free to PM if you think its important :-)

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

More
7 years 8 months ago #250074 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Rules people, no replying to rants please.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250085 by
Everybody denies sexist behavior, but isn't it funny though that the only women who get noticed are young, thin, long-haired, wearing almost nothing, and with especially sexual body language in pics? I'm sick of your ideal for my body and my daughter's body. I'm sick of people championing every cause but spreading this garbage.

If this offends you, you're part of the problem. Quit sexualizing women. We aren't here for you.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

More
7 years 8 months ago #250089 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
I just spent 3 hours writing my next apprentice lesson. It was nearly finished and I felt really good about it. But then, I closed the whole window by accident instead of closing a single tab, and lost the whole thing... *sigh*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250104 by
Apparently men get it too. :S

More
7 years 8 months ago #250123 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
And now the RLS has crept back and is screwing up my evenings and my sleep.

The NHS page for it was clearly written by someone who has never had it.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250127 by
I have a rant.

I'm not a child. I realize that you are being intruded upon by me living with you now, but that's no excuse to treat me like a baby. I don't need you telling me what I can and can not buy, which apartment you want me to live in by saying "we will take this one" as if YOU are somehow going to miraculously pay my rent. I don't need any of your crap. I didn't want to live with you, I wanted to get away from my a-hole abusive ex. Now I realize you are just like him, trying to control me from a "loving" side. I have 56 days left to deal with your crap lady, and then I'm out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250128 by
Last one I swear:

I can't with your kind anymore. Sure I lost my hatred for you (thank goodness) but I no longer see you as I did. I realize that for you, it's all a game. And the ball is in your court. You can do anything you want to do, control the field, play the hunter, stalk your prey, and it's us that have to sit back and wait for your acceptance. And what about those of us who YOU have collectively decided aren't worthy of your time? We are supposed to just be the soundboards for those who are beautiful, smart, perfect? Is that it? The rest of our lives are worthless in comparison to those you swipe right (left? fek I dunno I am so not on Tindr) to. I know, I know, you can't help it. You can't help wanting to plow anything with perfect attributes. Constatnly. I know, you can't help but realize that the world and all of society is based around your ability to do just that. I know, I know. But you know what else I know? I'm done with your bs. I'm done with all of it. SO here I go, off into Nevernever land, to live out the rest of my days in quiet contemplation, trying desperately to kill a side of myself that didn't ask to be there so I can live the good life of helping others and keeping everyone else happy. And somehow that's going to make me happy in the long run.

because that's what a good gir-Jedi does. We save lives and make with the happy. Because really, why so serious?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250268 by
I'm so tired of my ex being the least responsible, least communicative, least available and least concerned coparent.

I'm deeply unhappy that she's removed the only passive channel I have for seeking out news on my children's life, stuff she either can't be bothered or refuses to communicate with me herself.

I'm very concerned about continuing with a proposed divorce arrangement which relies on me trusting her not to screw me over financially at some later date when she refuses to simply "let it be", when we have finally got it to a state which is far less than ideal, but liveable for us both.

And I'm just so sick of this happening. I want to just get on with my life without her stirring up drama every few months.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi