Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249914 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
When people here snipe at other Jedi in the rants thread because they know they can't reply there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249926 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide

Silas Mercury wrote: When people here snipe at other Jedi in the rants thread because they know they can't reply there.

Doesn't stop me, the passive aggressive nature of this thread is hilarious at times... :lol:

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249930 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
Silence is sometimes the best answer :)

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Yugen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Breeze el Tierno, Loudzoo

More
7 years 8 months ago #249950 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
I missed my post-op appointment. It was yesterday.

I called on Monday to confirm the date because I wasn't sure, and the hospital said they had no info because the surgeon did his own bookings through his external clinic. So I called the clinic, but it's closed all week for vacation. So I had to guess...And I guessed wrong.

Now I've missed a half day of work AND my surgical follow up. FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249956 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Rants far and wide

Silas Mercury wrote: When people here snipe at other Jedi in the rants thread because they know they can't reply there.

isnt this a snipe? :unsure:

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 8 months ago #249996 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
My hair is falling out again :dry:

And that the right choice may still be the wrong one.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250002 by Zenchi
Ten hours, ten hours I've slaved away on this piece (not all at once). It took less than ten seconds to phuck it all up. I'm losing more furniture, guess I better start buying beanbags.........

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 8 months ago #250027 by Zenchi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQdiJoGoTxU

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250039 by
I don't know what else to do right now, so I guess I'll sit here for an hour ranting and then read over what my fingers hammered out...

Do you ever get that feeling that's like, "Is any of this real? What am I doing here?" for a split second and then it all goes back to normal? I just wish it would stay that way for me. Ugh. Why does it always have to be so normal? I just remembered I didn't take my meds today, lol. So I'm probably on the bi-polar 'high' thing that makes my mind race. Right now my mind wants to be outside exploring and feeling the night air but my body wants to sit inside and rot. It's 10:49 PM.

So... let me get this straight. I don't get it. I'm laughing so hard right now.

nyah
nu
yah
okei

010010010010000001100100011011110110111000100111011101000010000001100111011001010111010000100000011010010111010000101110

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "I DON'T GET IT!" << endl;
return 0;
}

@echo off
title ...
color 0a
echo Hello world! Darrr...... I mean, I DON'T GET IT!
pause >nul

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<h1>
<b>I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS</b>
</h1>
</html>

Screaming into empty space feels good sometimes. I don't know if anyone will have bothered to read this far after they realized I was spamming lines of code. Maybe they skipped to this point. Point being, I'm lost and confused, and oddly, I don't want to feel normal again until I can figure this out. I don't want to lose the ambition.

Constantly I've been feeling like there's something I'm just trying, dying to figure out but I don't even know what it is yet. I don't have a proper computer, by proper I mean one that's NOT held together by ductape so that I can unleash my full ambition.

I think I need to add a schedule to my life and make my environment less stressful, maybe that will help. If I don't become a good programmer there is the possibility I might end up like Jesse from the Psycho series, trapped in his psycho dad's house with no money.

What is my ambition. Oh, something big. Something so big. I don't know what it is yet. I just know it's there. Right now, I need focus juice. I need to direct my rage at something that doesn't deserve to exist, like CK2. I will destroy CK2. Not for the common good, to keep myself entertained.

What if I'm doing it all wrong. I know, I know, [edited - tzb] but I've already gotten terrible grades in school, gotten kicked out and suspended countless times, gotten in trouble with the police, gotten into therapy and I don't exactly have a good record - at all - with my parents. Writing this down I don't feel like I'm going anywhere but down. I just know that somewhere out there is my dream. somewhere.

God I want to just run screaming outside right now. Or punch something. I need an energy release. Pls. nu.

Most of all, I wanna be a red panda dammit.

I want to draw and code and play and laugh and have friends and have an open world where I'm accepted and write books and show off psychokinesis and stuff.

I can add all these silly accessories to my ugly human body, like red hair, but it still looks shitty. There's nothing to be proud of, being human. I don't even know. I DON'T GET IT!

Life seems utterly meaningless, but I know something's out there. This was the intelligent design of something. What makes me feel hopeless, though, is that humanity, as far as I know, has never encountered aliens. There should be millions of sentient alien civilizations out there. So why. Why haven't we found each other yet. We need each other. If Earth is all that exists, that would suck.

I'm getting the sense that civilization is coming to an end, I can feel it deep down, and I might actually welcome the change because of the possibility of adventure. I can't go to school, work, and die, I can't. No way. Save me. Make me suffer and learn lessons and enjoy rewards rather then live a semi-luxurious, controlled, scheduled, surveyed life.

mind==blown;
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250041 by
Despite promising to keep things amicable and friendly, my ex has evidently deleted and blocked me on Facebook.

This means I just lost about half of the photos of my children's life.

Why can't people just be honest? :(

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi