Rants far and wide

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #268602 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
How on earth did my ancestors go from a family of potters to travelling showmen. I mean, it's like for 10 years they disappeared off the face of the planet and turned up at a travelling carnival miles away. Can I figure it out? No! And why did everyone have to have the same name?!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #269961 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
Ah yes. I remember why I hate this time of year. There it is. At least I work tonight.

And in other news, I'm tired of people assuming only males use the Internet.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #270221 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Really coworkers? You thing that just because I'm leaving after this week that I'm refusing to do work? What in my three years here makes you think that I would ever turn away work and why oh why would you tell our boss that I was doing so? I'm the second hardest working person in this office, I could tell her stories of your laziness all day long.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #270459 by
A really nasty and nauseating way to make someone feel unwelcome here is to make them think they are not liked or wanted here , its backhanded and not Jedi at all and to people making others feel unwelcome i would like to say something very un Jedi , starting with an F and a C etc ..

And you are wrong btw , we DO love her , and we DO think she is worth it !! And you are not going to chase her away.

And , mister or madam , you know what , if you are so busy telling people with telling others how they feel about others you can always switch your career from Jedi to Aagony aunt , because you failed in my eyes , and i think YOU are the Bitch in this story....

More
7 years 3 months ago #271489 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Rants far and wide
Bloody Town People!

Do you imagine it's nothing for me to drive an hour and a half to meet you near town for lunch?

Then to send me a message once I arrive "We've decided to go somewhere else - Do you want to meet us there?"

Nah, I'm good.

Next time, you can come out my way, or bugger off entirely.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 3 months ago #271641 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Rants far and wide
Ooh, I get two rants in a row!

This one is a shoutout to the hack who "reconditioned" my fridge.

I don't know if you lack the skill to know what you are doing, or the honor to charge money for a rubbish job, either way - You should call Kellogs and get a refund for your electrician's qualification that I'm assuming you got from a crispies packet.

Thanks to your...not even corner cutting. You were not even on the right track to cut corners on in the first place - You've done more damage to the whole system than it likely had wrong with it in the first place.

The cost of buying the thing off you in the first place (in good faith that you'd done a decent job rebuilding it), along with the parts, time to rebuild it, and the stress to myself and my family of not having a fridge (more to them - dealing with my bad attitude about the whole thing, and having the thing in parts in the kitchen while we wait for spares) - It the long run, it would have been cheaper, and FAR more convenient to just buy a new one.

Next time I think about supporting a "local tradie" - I won't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272106 by
To understand than to be understood , yeah sure , but sometimes its real nice when you express your concerns and peeps dont take it personally , although that says more about them than about me really ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272523 by
This will be the last time i rant in here

1. If i did anything wrong , tell me , i am not a mind reader
2. If you ignore me , your problem, it really is , my life is still happy and going on
3. I could write a book in here
4. I will move on and be a good Jedi no negativity is going to change that
5. Good luck with your superiority complex

This thread has become obsolete for me because i will find another way to deal with the frustrations in my life , and focus on what i can do to make lives better around me :woohoo:

More
7 years 3 months ago #272529 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I am completely exhausted with a certain thing right now. Plz to be leaving me alone, thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #272569 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
Really sad to see apprentices carrying on the way some were in chat because of a troll, and probably a minor at that, really. Being Jedi something we do part time now? Way to set the example....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi