Rants far and wide

More
7 years 1 day ago #281154 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Rants far and wide
I am tired of systems and bureacracy that punish the prepared and organised, and reward the incompetent and greedy.

From this point forward I swear to rely on "The System" to the full extent and milk every goddamn drop from its generous teets whilst some other schlep is the chump who feeds and supports it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #281917 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
*sigh*

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Brick

More
6 years 11 months ago #281928 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
I'm so tired of being in pain

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #282549 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
I've realized recently...

99.9% of the time you're actually bothering, the people you're doing so for actually don't give a d**n and there's literally no f**king reason to bother at all.

So I'm done bothering. Screw that. Why waste my time and effort on people who don't give a d**n in response, and frankly I'm tired of feeling like I'm bugging people just to do so anyway...

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Avalon.

More
6 years 11 months ago #283504 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Rants far and wide
Dear you,

If you didn't appreciate me then why did you start this relationship in the first place?? I simply do not understand why people persist to hurt me like this. What have I done to society that makes this mistreatment justified? I only want to be happy, and when you find out that I'm trying to be it all you want to do is rain down a hailstorm of bluh and it hurts you know? And I may say things to you that I do so very much regret, but that doesnt justify the horrors you give me every day. All you want to do is make my life hell and I'm done with it. You are the cause of my pain. I'm a stranger in my own home because of you. I'm uncomfortable in my own shell that isn't me anymore because of the stuff you throw at me. I can't just be your little trample mat. I can't. I'm too good for this...

I wrote this poem about you the other day. You make me so sick that I let my agony out on paper.

"She broke me into many little pieces
And left me to rot in my feces.

I am broken because of her parasite
It's too dark in here to see the light.

You left me to die in this place.
Didn't you?"

It's not like you care though. You broke me like a glass figurine. I'm done feeling this way. The pain and sorrow you brought me is no more. I refuse to let you treat me this way again...

Goodbye old friend. Hopefully you learn.

With love,
sNe1a

Oof

More
6 years 11 months ago #283729 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Rants far and wide
I'm where you want to be, but I don't know what I am talking about. Ok fine. Haven't been doing this too long. I can be wrong (I'm probably not)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #283786 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
You preach my ears deaf with sermons about objectivity, yet you abandon the very thing you claim to stand for in favor of elaborate subjectivity, you, my fellow, is the one who is a hypocrite

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Yugen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, sNe1a

More
6 years 11 months ago #284646 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Rants far and wide
This one is probably very un-jedi like, and speaks to my arrogance and pride, but here it is none the less

If I am clearly older than you, and arguably in whatever the circumstances are the "higher" in standing or expertise - I don't want to hear any "champions" or "buds" or "big fellas".

I try not to have too many tickets on myself, but a bit of respect and decorum goes a long way in not making me unnecessarily expend energy in humiliating you within your profession.

More
6 years 10 months ago #284746 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
Order a box of contacts and you charge me for two, AND tried to charge me for three, W T H.....

Warning: Spoiler!

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
6 years 10 months ago #284930 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
***lots of swearing*** (and a lot of sadness)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi