More
7 years 6 months ago #260901 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Re:Rants far and wide

Kohadre wrote: Eat it, just eat it.

Open up your mouth and feed it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Don't wanna hear it
I don't wanna debate
Don't wanna hear about what kinds of food you hate!

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #260929 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
When people come in to refer their friend and find out that the friend referral bonus doesn't apply to them and they leave. Seriously? That's the entire reason you came in? And I heard you ask the receptionist how long the account had to be open. You just wanted to set up the account, take your bonus, and leave. I'm glad the bonus didn't apply to you.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #260946 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
After three years here I think I need to admit that I am ultimately doomed to fail as a Jedi. I know that some would immediately read that and say 'you cannot fail' but I'd like to disagree. Three years almost to the month, and I am right back where I started.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #261334 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
The arrogance some Jedi display (not limited to TOTJO) just makes me so upset sometimes

I believe that is something the whole community has to work with

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Yugen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

More
7 years 6 months ago #261341 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Rants far and wide
Dear You,
I don't know why you hurt me or why you decided to leave. But I am broken because of you and I don't know how to deal with this anymore because you broke me you destroyed me and my self esteem. I don't even know why I still love you anymore but I do somehow and I hate that I love you because you are such a toxic person who doesn't see me for who I am and doesn't love me back. I hate you but I love you and the love I have for you is hurting me and I don't know why I even talk to you anymore. You caused my depression and now it wont go away and every day I see you in everything and when I look around everyone seems to wear your face on their heads even if for a few seconds then the stupid reality that you don't love me that you never loved me and then I want to fade away even more and you still don't see me as a human being. I am tired of looking in the mirror and seeing someone else because I am here and I am real and you don't see that and I don't know why you don't because I am here, and I am real and either way you still don't see it.

With love,
sNe1a

Oof

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261623 by
Why people can't respectfully discuss about things? Being aggressive doesn't make you right or makes you a cool rebel kind of person, it just makes me disappointed. Moreover, pointing me as probably I am the most "vulnerable" in a particular situation when you can scream at anyone else in the room isn't cool either.
I'm so upset..

More
7 years 6 months ago #261630 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Rants far and wide
why are you so vulnerable and what can you do to make yourself less vulnerable in the future?

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261758 by
Stop re-posting "legal declarations" on Facebook that your "attorney friend" suggested. It's fake. It does nothing. Your "stupid" is showing. It's a prank to see if weak minded people will do it. As such, if I see you post it I will consider you weak minded, or at the very least gullible. Please, think critically before you parrot something on social media.

More
7 years 6 months ago #261926 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
Had a PT (Physical Training) test scheduled Monday of last week. Figured I was getting things done nice and early. A week before my profile expired, three weeks before my test was due, I should be golden right? ..... They closed the gym (one out of two) that they do the tests in to "remove the mats" so they canceled all PT tests until the 18th... My profile expired on the 16th... So I asked and the doctors extended my profile until the 18th... got a test scheduled after a class I already had scheduled. Then got sick....

So I canceled the test and went into the clinic where I was told that they couldn't have me not test just due to a cold. Then she goes on a rant about how stressful the tests are and about how she failed one and so it's like PTSD when they come up again. My natural instinct is to sympathize (empathize?) so I mentioned that I had also failed a test (over five years ago) and now I'm kicking myself because I feel like they're going to put that in my medical notes and think I'm faking my hip pain to get out of the cardio portion of my PT tests.....

So now I'm frustrated because if they hadn't canceled on me I'd be golden... I'd also like to note that the gym is still closed and the PT tests are being run out of the other gym.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #262182 by
I feel as if the forums have been awash with anger, worry, and other negative emotions for the past few months.

Threads springing up left and right which contain posts where individuals jump to conclusions about our faith, the world, and many other topics.

Members leaving or veering away from the Temple, with anger / sadness / etc in their hearts and messages to the rest of us.

While this is disheartening to see, and this is in the 'rant' thread, I do hope we all stay aware of these feelings and do our best to guide them back to a more balanced state.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi