Rants far and wide

More
7 years 5 months ago #262192 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
These DDoS attacks are getting out of hand :dry:

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #262266 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I will beat up the next person that touches my daughter without her permission , Jeffrey beat me to it this time and gladly put someone straight that did not respect her boundaries , but the next one is mine ...

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

More
7 years 5 months ago #262342 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Rants far and wide
Only being able to access this site from my mobile is getting very unconfortable.

I know, such a first world problem :cheer:

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 5 months ago #263386 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I am infuriated right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

More
7 years 5 months ago #264225 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Rants far and wide
I have been fairly good about not getting annoyed since around my six-month mark here. However, one topic and the items on it that has just rubbed me the wrong freaking way is people's ignorance towards guns, gun owners, and those that carry for self-protection. Time and again those that own a tool of self-protection are maligned, stereotyped and more or less put down by people with little to no knowledge of the tools, or even the use of force itself by which I mean the proper use of deadly force and the legal and ethical concerns behind it.
As someone that has trained with firearms for almost 14 years now and carried one on my person as a civilian for 7 of those years it really irks me to see the level of insulting and misrepresentative talk that goes on around this subject. I do not judge those that do not like firearms but it seems that those that have an issue with them cannot be bothered to extend the same curtesy back.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
7 years 5 months ago #264296 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Rants far and wide
Dear you #1,
I didn't mean to upset you. I wasn't trying to hurt you or make you mad. But if you hate me for being me then so be it. I don't need you if you think I am that terrible of a person. I assure you I am not. If you would just take the time to get to know me, maybe you would realize I am not an annoying little brat like you think I am. I don't try to upset you, nor do I want to.

To be completely honest hun it's you that is upsetting me. If you didn't like me, why didn't you say something like 7 months ago when we first started to be nice to each other? Now I am upset, and it causes me to push everyone else around me away.

Whatever, I don't need you anymore, you're not worth my time anyway. Get out of my life.

With love and cookies,
Ellenorah

Dear you #2,
It's not your place to tell me that I am a horrible person when you weren't even involved in this. People like you cause others to commit suicide with your lies. I don't care if you "meant well". I honestly could care less. You acted like you cared out of politeness, and that's worse than not liking me and acting horrible to me. Jesus man, just shut up already. I am tired of you treating me like shit.

I have nothing to say to you anymore.

With...well... absolutely NOTHING,
Ellenorah.

Oof

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264298 by
Damned stuck up Tories and your stupid austerity policies !!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264302 by
So I spent 3 hours listening to Campbell's the Heroes Journey, over and over, making sure I got every detail .... AND THEN MY WINDOWS PHONE DELETED ALL I HAD WRITTEN !!

More
7 years 4 months ago #266954 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Rants far and wide
Really embroidery machine? I buy you nice expensive thread, and you destroy four patches I'm trying to make, until I give you the cheap shit again? I swear you're like a kid... lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

More
7 years 4 months ago #267075 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Trying to do the right thing for vegan friends tomorrow. All I can find is that every bloody product in the supermarket is not vegan, many for reasons that appear to be more political than anything. My friend is political. I am screwed.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi