Rants far and wide

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #260331 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
F**k it. I'm done. Done try and done caring. Excuse me while I head off back to my own world... Not gonna leave it this time cause there's no f**king point.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Avalon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #260350 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I have been sick for two months... Getting back into "life" is so hard.

More
7 years 6 months ago #260422 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
I give up.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran, OB1Shinobi

More
7 years 6 months ago #260434 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Rants far and wide

Edan wrote: I give up.

Pleaase, don't

I know and realize that bad currents fling muddy waters into our floes, but hold on, do hang on, Edan... wait and observe... that's all I will say at this moment... but please do not "give up" just yet <3

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #260441 by
Telling a writer to hurry up is really, really bad form. I get you love my story, and I appreciate that, but telling me to not take so long is not going to speed me up. It's just going to make me more frustrated considering I already have another person who in a much kinder way lets me know they're eager for the next chapter. Besides, my favorite story hasn't been updated since July and another one since May, so the fact it's been three weeks since my last update doesn't seem like that much time in comparison. Plus, I've already said that I'm a perfectionist with these chapters--I won't simply vomit up scenes and hurl them on a screen. I care about these characters and their development and one of them is giving me a hard time right now. And, as every writer on the site has pretty much said, I have a life.

If you truly love my story that much, you will wait.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #260463 by
My mother is still ill, my friends son is really violently ill, my friend Derrel is dying , and here we are , fighting over gender identity, sex ( not in a good horny way btw) , ownership of this site ..i wish i could give up so easily , over silly shit like a website , blessed are those who can, because i sure as fuck cannot. You know what happens when i give up ? Yeah, you dont , and neither do you know what happens when you give up because you cannot get your way , because you dont like how things are going , good luck with that btw , i wonder how you manage in the real world , you know , with people falling apart and dying and shit , ok bye ... :dry:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #260589 by
When all of your coworkers had Friday off, it was your Saturday to work, and realizing that on Monday you couldn't leave early even if you wanted to because they all also get to leave early on Monday for some reason. I should have trusted my instincts and called in to take a "personal day" if for no other reason than to screw with their schedules just a little.

It's okay. I like working alone. I get to make jokes about working Han style, Solo.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #260799 by
I feel like this lately, whenever I try to open my mouth, hop into a discussion, or open the forum to see a new 5+ page (negative) thread having erupted up out of nowhere:

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #260895 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
Equality is great and all, but when your 65-person office only has 5 men (and they're mostly in support roles), that's not equality.

Especially when you hire 4 more women.

Whatever the opposite of sausage-fest is, my office is it.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Leah Starspectre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , sNe1a

More
7 years 6 months ago #260899 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Eat it, just eat it.

Open up your mouth and feed it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi