The Awesomeness of Trump

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273933 by
Replied by on topic The Awesomeness of Trump
We the Dutch are very happy with Trump , he will prove how weak and feeble America really is how uneducated and alround lacking in diplomatic capabilities , and we the Dutch will no longer be second , we will be First , as is Fortold in the Fables of World Domination sector 1 part 4

Ow ow sorry this is a serious post , forget i said anything ..keh bye
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 months ago #273934 by Cyan Sarden

Whyte Horse wrote:

You're right. It's a small minority but wow what a big impact they are having. I would appreciate it if trump framed this to focus on "drug lords" and "human traffickers" instead of "poor brown people". I don't know why the media keeps talking about mexicans and lumping them under this program. It's kinda weird.

It's always the 'brown people', the 'bearded guys' etc. That's not unique to the US, though. It's exactly the same thing in South America, in Europe etc, unfortunately :-/ Overall, it's a weird fact that southern countries tend to be poorer on average than northern ones. I'm neither an anthropologist nor a socio-economist, so I can't tell you why that is exactly.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
More
7 years 2 months ago #273935 by Cyan Sarden

MartaLina wrote: We the Dutch are very happy with Trump , he will prove how weak and feeble America really is how uneducated and alround lacking in diplomatic capabilities , and we the Dutch will no longer be second , we will be First , as is Fortold in the Fables of World Domination sector 1 part 4

Replace 'Dutch' by 'Swiss' and I'll sign it :-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273937 by

Cyan Sarden wrote:

MartaLina wrote: We the Dutch are very happy with Trump , he will prove how weak and feeble America really is how uneducated and alround lacking in diplomatic capabilities , and we the Dutch will no longer be second , we will be First , as is Fortold in the Fables of World Domination sector 1 part 4

Replace 'Dutch' by 'Swiss' and I'll sign it :-)

That will never happen you know...but we love the Swiss , you have chocolate and watches , and the world is lost without chocolate and watches , more and more women are coming in Power that need chocolate and the men need watches so they know what time of the month it is , You Swiss are good , we will pamper you with great care :laugh:
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273939 by Cyan Sarden

MartaLina wrote:
That will never happen you know...but we love the Swiss , you have chocolate and watches , and the world is lost without chocolate and watches , more and more women are coming in Power that need chocolate and the men need watches so they know what time of the month it is , You Swiss are good , we will pamper you with great care :laugh:

Just watch and learn. We'll prove to the world that Switzerland First really means Switzerland First (including when members of our various sports teams come in last, as usual - in that case, last also means First).

We shall prove to the world that we're better in every single aspect:

- we're first in punctuality (and yes 1 minute late is still late). Yes, the Japanese are more punctual, but they don't count.

- we're first in our love for cows (purely platonic, mind you) (yes, there are more cows in the Netherlands, but ours are more betterer)

- we're First in chocolate (ok, Belgian chocolate is better, but the Belgians don't count - I'm sure the Dutch will agree with that)

- we're first in health care (completely unaffordable, but still First), in public transportation (equally unaffordable, but still first)

- we're first in wealth. Seriously, were the richest country in the world. Trump loves us.

- we're First in thinking we're First (ok, the Americans beat us at that, but again, they don't count)

Sorry, got carried away :-)

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Cyan Sarden.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Avalon,
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273941 by

Cyan Sarden wrote:

MartaLina wrote:

Just watch and learn. We'll prove to the world that Switzerland First really means Switzerland First (including when members of our various sports teams come in last, as usual - in that case, last also means First).

We shall prove to the world that we're better in every single aspect:

- we're first in punctuality (and yes 1 minute late is still late). Yes, the Japanese are more punctual, but they don't count.

- we're first in our love for cows (purely platonic, mind you) (yes, there are more cows in the Netherlands, but ours are more betterer)

- we're First in chocolate (ok, Belgian chocolate is better, but the Belgians don't count - I'm sure the Dutch will agree with that)

- we're first in health care (completely unaffordable, but still First), in public transportation (equally unaffordable, but still first)

- we're first in wealth. Seriously, were the richest country in the world. Trump loves us.

- we're First in thinking we're First (ok, the Americans beat us at that, but again, they don't count)

Sorry, got carried away :-)

We the Dutch clearly underestimated you , that will not happen again , we will meditate on this ....
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273942 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic The Awesomeness of Trump
Just a little reminder to everyone posting, this thread is accessible to the public and being read by potentially thousands of people who may or may not be taking everything said seriously....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Zenchi.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273944 by

Zenchi wrote:

Whyte Horse wrote: Wow what's there not to like about this guy? This may very well be the greatest president the US has ever had and he's only been at it a couple days. Can you imagine all our businesses will soon get our taxes cut from 35% to 15%? Gas prices will come down even more. Companies will hire Americans after the pool of illegals dries up. Crime should theoretically go down after deporting all the illegal criminals. TPP is gone. Huge companies will move production facilities back to the US. Obamacare is going away. Yes!

I know the media has been really unfair and reporting a bunch of lies. It's sad, really.

Weren't you the guy who marched on Standing Rock a few months ago while preaching how "un jedi" the rest of us were for not having done so? He approved the pipeline that's scheduled to go right through Standing Rock, are you going to go back and tell all those people that he's awesome? Please make sure you document the whole thing, and post it here when you do...

Lol Cabur im dying over here lol thats a contradictiong horse of a different color :lol:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273945 by

Whyte Horse wrote: exactly, and the deregulation means we can cut costs and increase profitability. All this spells an economic boom as far as I'm concerned

If it was framed for SBA is one thing. Its not.... The problem is that is accross the board. The giant "deregulated" monopolies are going to have 20% more capital to buy up and destroy all of thier competition. Tax breaks for small business sounds great. Until you realize the big cookie cutter companies you have been competing with that your entire revenue may be 20% of the revenue they CURRENTLY make are getting the same said tax break. Which means significant increase in $$$ they will hablve available to destroy you. And they are not going to invest in thier people. You really think they going tp start paying more than required mininum wages to the people they have now? No they going to invest in buying out thier competion ( think of Zalenski auto parts in tommy boy. He didnt give two flops about the workers... he just wanted the calahan name and buy out his competitor) and line the pockets of the elite big wigs in the executive suites... private jets, hot bonuses and exotic cars to the "money makers".... sorry bub. Trickle down economics is going to spell economic disaster....
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #273946 by

Zenchi wrote: Just a little reminder to everyone posting, this thread is accessible to the public and being read by potentially thousands of people who may or may not be taking everything said seriously....

Ok .my replies are not serious , so that you know , because this topic is more a clickbait then anything else , i cannot take it seriously. There are many other threads that are more serious and more educating than this one , but as always , a thread like this seems to attract the attention. I will make sure to ignore them in the future ...or maybe this could be moved to the Humour section?
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi