• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 9 months ago #32353 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
i actually know exactly what your talking about....it's something i've been doing for a long time now....i can calculate various outcomes up to 6months ahead of time, past that my accuracy goes waaaay down....but up to the 6month mark i'm pretty accurate and can usually narrow all the possible paths down to 1 or 2, but i always keep the contingencies in mind....of course there are still the occasionaly \"wow didn't see that coming\" moments...

people watching is a very useful skill for doing this, it improves your understanding of human behavior which can improve the accuracy of your calculations.studying psychology helps too. the more understanding you gain of how the mind works and how people make decisions the more accurate you become.....but again there are still those times where people defy all logic and throw you off....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #32358 by
Replied by on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
That happens to me but like about 3 seconds before it happens,
but it happens randomly, i wanna learn how to control it

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 9 months ago #32362 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
practice....that's pretty much the only way to harness that ability and put it to use...i suggest writing things down at first until you get used to organizing all the variations. then over time with experience you'll be able to eliminate some of the variations based upon understanding of people,behavior,patterns, etc...of course this is all for long term predictions....for short term ones experience is best...

something to try: take a major decision you made in the past, then think about how things would have went if you decided the other way, keeping in mind everything you've done, everyone you've met, and everything you've experienced since that decision and think about how each of those things would have changed...it can get rather mind boggling which is why it's good to write things down at first...

then there's the concept of paradoxes,paradoxical thought/theory....simply knowing the future changes it if you act upon that knowledge....or does it....think about the scene in \"the matrix\" when neo meets the oracle and she tells him not to worry about breaking the vase, which he breaks after turning around to see it(which happened after her telling him not to worry)....afterwards she says\"what's really going to burn your biscuit is: would you have broken it if i hadn't said anything?\"

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #32366 by
ooh ok i understand,
thank you, ill try doing that
and see if my visions get better and maybe longer

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #32556 by
it sure takes me long enough to reply but thank you both for showing me that I'm not the only one. o.O

Ever since i started meditating new ideas and images of possible futures have been flowing in to my mind.

its been a really good tool in my life and im starting to trust it more.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33528 by
US Economy Scheme

Id like some feed back on this video? This is directed at the US economy but the rest of the world relies on US business. So this discussion isn't just for US citizens. I have my own thoughts on this but I'd like to see what the rest of you have to say. I trust all of you and your opinion is important to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFbCCqKnhQ

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33533 by
Daniel that video gave me a few thoughts im happy to share. Ok i liked it's many valid points of thought. The american debt is climbing and it seems many countrys have been trying now for some time to form a new currence to replace the dollar. Only a matter of time till they find the right balance of countrys.
To think about it look at third world countrys who have been on a steady rise for the past 10 years. We have shipped out all our industrys. I will say america does have the best media outlets though. I mean the quality of smear content is astounding. Look at cinema itself. I do strongly agree with keeping the internet free.
which reminds me what movie was that ? with the old man speaking.
I do feel his ideas of anarchism (feel best describess his ideas to boycot the system) a bit out there for my taste but only in then i didnt really see a solution come out of his ideas.

Though the system may be broken i belive it can be fixed. Its a belife that others over many a year have held. To change it you have to be the change not just say im done with it cause someone broke it.
Money in itself isnt really a bad thing its a tool like any other. one that has an added benifactor of driveing ambition without which humanity could lack many a cure that saves lives everyday. war itself is a neccisary part of our process of population control. Would you rather people had to have a license to breed? what mayhem would ensue in that regard? Not to say that most wars are not highely avoidable.
It's when people lose focuse that problems of what we are dealing with come to play. I would think alot of people get caught up in the material focuse of money.They forget that money isnt real its a path to use.Commerce as a tool is also a lesson in manners.
Side note i do think the music was a bit corney. A little to much into a bit of scare tatics for my taste but all around an enlightining watch

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #33538 by
While I agree that the system has become corrupt, maybe even beyond repair... this video sounds a bit unrealistic... in this day and age one cannot just quit their job, refinance any loans and live outside of the system... I am not even allowed to get my paycheck without a bank account...

I think there are two sides in all these propaganda wars lately... Confused Anarchists... and Overwhelmed supporters of Order (possibly to the Totalitarian degree) while the average person normally fits in the middle, and not fully with either group... I find it a bit funny how both sides are blind to reality at times... a big change is going to have to happen... but do we really need everyone giving up everything and living in trees like hippies... or for that matter a few elite living in mansions while the masses starve... not everything has to be an extreme

...interesting video and there is some of it that would boggle some people's minds :-)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #33542 by
interesting? o.O I feel the same way...as the both of you.

Yes the video clearly shows how matters may have gotten out of hand. It also gives a plan that might work. The problem is that the people dont care enough to follow such a plan. To be honest if the people followed ANY plan at all some change could occur. Its to bad that they'd much rather make money to buy crap they dont need. So the spiral goes on. I've always thought that money could not be based on imaginary values. =/

The only solution that I see is to just let the worlds economy fail. At least that way bureaucrats and stubborn \"old people\" wont have a say in the changes to come. Seeing as how their plan failed. Its a terrible thought but at this point the people have dug them selves in to deep.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
13 years 7 months ago #33554 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re:Jedi Sentinel Findings
The \"Apocolypse\" that most fear does not have to be the aftermath of a Nuclear Holocaust....

A finacial one would do the same.... Only, the immediate death of millions will not happen, it would be a gradual death.... starvation, most likely... too many people have no 'skill', trade or craft, with which to barter....

People would hoard, lie, steal, cheat..... live in caves, form \"gangs\"..

It is a real possibility as any....

The barter systems of old, were, in my opinion, was the most valuable...

Value is funny... (like life)... I think my time is more valuable than what I am recieve for it, but, my employer does not agree.... (lol... whaaa?)

The possibilities are infinite... and scary...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi