IP discussion area

More
8 years 1 month ago #235165 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic IP discussion area

Alan wrote: Good work, Den.

It is our questioning that brings the truth to light.
It is the struggle of thinking critically that illuminates what lies hidden in darkness and shadow.

Your openness is a testament to your own integrity and wisdom. I suggest, rather than looking for moral paragons in the life of the author, realize that you are that moral paragon. Questioning our own thoughts and actions is part of the practice of Jedi ethics. The IP is designed so that we may have the opportunity to learn here what we would then live at home.

As a Knight here and Teacher I don't ever want to make a Knight like me, boring! Im already here! The IP lets you ask .....YOUR questions. !
Some of my own Questions have been answered and some are continuously changing. That's just some of the Joys of being JEDI.
I am grateful to see the IP working! JOY AND BLSS to you as you find your Jedi ism friend! pm if you need or want!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #235167 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic IP discussion area
As a Knight here and Teacher I don't ever want to make a Knight like me, boring! Im already here! The IP lets you ask .....YOUR questions. !
Some of my own Questions have been answered and some are continuously changing. That's just some of the Joys of being JEDI.
I am grateful to see the IP working! JOY AND BLSS to you as you find your Jedi ism friend! pm if you need or want!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 8 months ago #252072 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic IP discussion area
There need to be an ip lesson that gives a nod of respect on movies the cartoon clone wars & star wars rebels or the EU or something along those lines because with the moives or books most of us would not have a way to this place and would not be walking the Jedi path now or in traning..

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

More
7 years 8 months ago #252074 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic IP discussion area

FTPC wrote: There need to be an ip lesson that gives a nod of respect on movies the cartoon clone wars & star wars rebels or the EU or something along those lines because with the moives or books most of us would not have a way to this place and would not be walking the Jedi path now or in traning..

You mean like this one?

Lesson 1: Myth

Bonus Material

The Mythology of Star Wars (1999) with Bill Moyers and George Lucas (text) (audio)

The following user(s) said Thank You: FTPC

More
7 years 8 months ago #252076 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic IP discussion area
Bonus Material

The Mythology of Star Wars (1999) with Bill Moyers and George Lucas (text) (audio)
========================================================
yes but with more detail..

Like how you feel about The clone wars movie vs the cartoon or How has Starwars rebel influence you as a jedi

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

More
7 years 8 months ago #252080 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic IP discussion area

FTPC wrote: Bonus Material

========================================================
yes but with more detail..

Like how you feel about The clone wars movie vs the cartoon or How has Starwars rebel influence you as a jedi

You can always write about that in your journal if you'd like. Not everyone here has seen Star Wars at all, much less those specific series :) We try to keep the IP a little more general. Although that doesn't mean that this can't be an apprentice lesson if someone wants to use it :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #254512 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic IP discussion area
So if I complete the IP(half way through it now) and wanted to do an apprenticeship for the sake of doing an apprenticeship and growing as an individual, but not proceed to a knight rank as I do not have the time to commit to the tasks required of a knight, is that a thing?

Can it be a thing?

More
7 years 8 months ago #254513 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic IP discussion area
Thanks for being honest. From what I know reading up on it, you can continue to study without having to be promoted to Knight. You'd have to work that out with whoever you would like to study under. I myself would have no problem with it

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Tellahane

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #254545 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic IP discussion area

Rosalyn J wrote: Thanks for being honest. From what I know reading up on it, you can continue to study without having to be promoted to Knight. You'd have to work that out with whoever you would like to study under. I myself would have no problem with it

It is likely though that you wouldn't get the apprentice rank bar, you would just find a teacher and agree it with them. If you did change your mind though, you'd have to do an apprenticeship again. And I wonder, why fixed on an apprenticeship but not interested in the IP? Apprenticeships sometime contain lessons you're not keen on or think you can't learn anything from.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Tellahane

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #254549 by
Replied by on topic IP discussion area

Tellahane wrote: So if I complete the IP(half way through it now) and wanted to do an apprenticeship for the sake of doing an apprenticeship and growing as an individual, but not proceed to a knight rank as I do not have the time to commit to the tasks required of a knight, is that a thing?

Can it be a thing?

I will always be Carlos's apprentice , no rank can change that , so even if you do the IP , Apprenticeship and put your descision on hold that would be fine i guess , but i would not really say that you are not interested in becoming a Knight , maybe you should consider what you really want here ... you might want to regret the decsision and then have to do 2 apprenticeships , but realy that is not so bad either.. esp if you enjoy being an apprentice :cheer:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi