The Revolutionary Society

More
7 years 5 months ago #263825 by Jason Peel

Silas Mercury wrote: Our fine and noble society, or at least those who are fine and noble, will fight to the death for Peace. As Kyrin says in her signature, live for Peace but prepare for War. The world is moving on and old religions are in the way. So they either move with us, or slow down the advancement towards a better world.

Remind me to send you some of my writings, I think you may find them beneficial to what you've said here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263827 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society

Jason Peel wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: Our fine and noble society, or at least those who are fine and noble, will fight to the death for Peace. As Kyrin says in her signature, live for Peace but prepare for War. The world is moving on and old religions are in the way. So they either move with us, or slow down the advancement towards a better world.

Remind me to send you some of my writings, I think you may find them beneficial to what you've said here.

LOL Beneficial in what way? Are those writings going to enhance his efforts towards world conquest or show him the potential error of his ways?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263829 by

Leah Starspectre wrote:

I couldn't resist... ;)

This is actually hilarious .... Burst ojt laughing, you took time to doing it aswell .... Thanks Leah ... Made my day :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263830 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Jason Peel wrote:

LOL Beneficial in what way? Are those writings going to enhance his efforts towards world conquest or show him the potential error of his ways?

World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263833 by MadHatter

Silas Mercury wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Jason Peel wrote:

World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

How many innocent lives are you willing to take to attain that goal? How many children are you willing to kill or get killed in walking that road? How much damage to art and society are you willing to do? How much of the world are you willing to burn? Because that is the cost of what you put forward. And if you are not willing to pay it then its best to not even get started. World conquest requires blood and by the gallon and unless you are personally willing to shed it, its foolish to talk of such things.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by MadHatter.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263834 by

Silas wrote: World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263838 by

Silas Mercury wrote: World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

I'm sorry to say this Silas, but there's no such thing as peaceful world conquest. Someone will ALWAYS resist, and they will resist violently if needed. If they are resisting you violently then there is no peace. Thus, flawed logic. You can even say that you won't fight them back, no violence on the part of the Jedi. Good for you, but you will NEVER take over anything that way. Never in the history of our species has it worked out that way, and I don't see that changing. Do you think that the very groups whom you oppose will willingly fall in line?

Even if you don't care so much about how you take over the world and you only mean to say that after Jedi take over the world by force that the world will finally be at peace that may be true, but the world will only be at peace because you murdered anyone who disagreed with you which is EXACTLY what you're complaining about these other groups doing. You have to see how hypocritical your logic is.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263839 by
Ironic, because that was written in stone. So your point is kinda invalid. MadHatter, its true. Malcolm X once said "Revolution is bloody, revolution is hostile, revolution knows no compromise, revolution overturns everything that gets in its way". I don't want bloodshed. But sometimes it is nscessary. Sacrifice. The lives of hundreds to save millions. The Force will guide me on my path, and everyone else on theirs.

Edit: Goken, I see myself as more of a Jedi Castro. In the long run people will be happier.

More
7 years 5 months ago #263841 by MadHatter

Silas Mercury wrote: Ironic, because that was written in stone. So your point is kinda invalid. MadHatter, its true. Malcolm X once said "Revolution is bloody, revolution is hostile, revolution knows no compromise, revolution overturns everything that gets in its way". I don't want bloodshed. But sometimes it is nscessary. Sacrifice. The lives of hundreds to save millions. The Force will guide me on my path, and everyone else on theirs.

Anyone that can justify the slaughter of innocent children is not someone to trust in charge of a hamster let alone the world.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263842 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Ironic, because that was written in stone. So your point is kinda invalid. MadHatter, its true. Malcolm X once said "Revolution is bloody, revolution is hostile, revolution knows no compromise, revolution overturns everything that gets in its way". I don't want bloodshed. But sometimes it is nscessary. Sacrifice. The lives of hundreds to save millions. The Force will guide me on my path, and everyone else on theirs.

Edit: Goken, I see myself as more of a Jedi Castro. In the long run people will be happier.

LOL so what you should have said is "World Conquest by Jedi = WAR", which is a less "oxymoronic" statement than your first. How do you force people to be happy anyway? Is that a Jedi mind trick?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi