The Revolutionary Society

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #263843 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society
The ONLY sacrifice a person is allowed to make is their own. NO ONE should be allowed to sacrifice ANYONE else for ANY REASON. If you think that sacrificing your OWN life can make a difference then that is your choice. One that people in the military and the police make every day. But you do NOT get to sacrifice OTHERS.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #263847 by MadHatter

Goken wrote: The ONLY sacrifice a person is allowed to make is their own. NO ONE should be allowed to sacrifice ANYONE else for ANY REASON. If you think that sacrificing your OWN life can make a difference then that is your choice. One that people in the military and the police make every day. But you do NOT get to sacrifice OTHERS.

Exactly. The type of vile ideology espoused here is the type that not only gets millions killed but would turn the entire world against the very concept of Jediism. I mean never mind that it in NO WAY is Jedi in nature.

"The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants."
Albert Camus

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #263849 by
Look, I just think the world needs to change, and we need to establish ourselves as an important religion, and have our say. See my original post on the 'How we can help the world' thread.

And yes, I'd willingly sacrifice myself for Jedi Revolutionism.

More
7 years 6 months ago #263851 by Jason Peel

Silas Mercury wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Jason Peel wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: Our fine and noble society, or at least those who are fine and noble, will fight to the death for Peace. As Kyrin says in her signature, live for Peace but prepare for War. The world is moving on and old religions are in the way. So they either move with us, or slow down the advancement towards a better world.

Remind me to send you some of my writings, I think you may find them beneficial to what you've said here.

LOL Beneficial in what way? Are those writings going to enhance his efforts towards world conquest or show him the potential error of his ways?

World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

To clarify, my writing in relation to this topic is centered on the advancement of society. Not to assert that world domination is at all what I want. I only meant to say that society is ever changing and the ones who hold to archaic ways that no longer have a place in the world will eventually disappear.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #263852 by
Nor do I want world domination. Just the Jedi should have a sayin how the world is run. That's all.

More
7 years 6 months ago #263854 by MadHatter

Silas Mercury wrote: Look, I just think the world needs to change, and we need to establish ourselves as an important religion, and have our say. See my original post on the 'How we can help the world' thread.

And yes, I'd willingly sacrifice myself for Jedi Revolutionism.

Anyone that thinks they know the right path for others is not to be trusted.

Define important?

Have our say? What is stopping us from speaking now?

And willing to sacrifice yourself? Have you ever been in a life or death situation? Ever had bullets fly past you? Unless you have I do not think you know that for sure. A lot of people say they are willing to die right up until the reaper knocks.

Finally are you willing to sacrifice the lives of the innocent that want nothing to do with your revolution? Because that is the true cost as I said. if you are then that idea is monstrous and if you are not then you are not willing to pay the cost.

Knight of the Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #263856 by
No MadHatter I haven't been in a life or death situation. But I have watched my father gurgle and choke on his own blood and then die, spattering the star wars action figures with the blood. I was six. I know how I'm gonna die and I know when.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

More
7 years 6 months ago #263859 by MadHatter

Silas Mercury wrote: No MadHatter I haven't been in a life or death situation. But I have watched my father gurgle and choke on his own blood and then die, spattering the star wars action figures with the blood. I was six. I know how I'm gonna die and I know when.

No one truly knows that unless they have a plan to take their own life. And seeing a person die is not the same as having death knock for you. Nowhere near the same. What you experienced is terrible and I am sorry you saw that but its not the same.

As I said Silas what you are talking about is pain and death and horror on scales you can't imagine. I do not think you truly understand what you ask for.

Knight of the Order

More
7 years 6 months ago #263862 by Brick

Silas Mercury wrote: Sacrifice. The lives of hundreds to save millions.

You realise that you're taking about killing BILLIONS to save thousands right? Because thats how many you'd have to kill to just be left with jedi...

And most of those people wouldnt actually be jedi, they'd just be too scared to say they're not because you'd kill them

Murder in the name of peace is still murder. If you have to kill a single person in your quest for peace, then you have failed

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: , MadHatter

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #263863 by Alexandre Orion

World Conquest by Jedi = Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sxDlDxzac

Sacrifice. The lives of hundreds to save millions.

:huh: ... now that's the Trolley car problem on some pretty hard drugs ! :blink:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Alexandre Orion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Tarran, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi