The Revolutionary Society

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263596 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society

edi are not called to lead from the front, at least from my interpretation of this passage. We lead by example, by uplifting others, by building up each other and those who seek us out.

How are you going to be an example from the back?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #263597 by rugadd
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Can anyone pound the universe down into dust for me and produce an ounce of "Good" or "Evil"?

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263598 by MadHatter

Khaos wrote:

edi are not called to lead from the front, at least from my interpretation of this passage. We lead by example, by uplifting others, by building up each other and those who seek us out.

Ask the teachers and tutors of men like Marcus Aurelius or Alexander the Great. The teachers and tutors were most assuredly behind their pupils when it came to rank and authority.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by MadHatter.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263600 by
Manu, this was partly an invitation. Anyone who's interested, PM me. Please.

More
7 years 5 months ago #263604 by Manu

MadHatter wrote:

Khaos wrote:

Ask the teachers and tutors of men like Marcus Aurelius or Alexander the Great. The teachers and tutors were most assuredly behind their pupils when it came to rank and authority.

So you would rather be the teacher of Alexander the Great rather than Alexander the Great. Why?

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263605 by
Silas, I just want to clarify what I, and I'm sure many others, mean by what we're saying. Do not stop trying to make the world a better place. That is a noble goal that I think many of us here share. What we are saying you might want to rethink is your proposed method for doing so.

Please don't stop trying to be better and make the world better, maybe just adjust your scope a bit. Start small. Also, maybe not talk about taking over the world, I know I don't really want this place any higher on the government's watch list than it probably already is. ;)

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #263606 by Manu

Silas Mercury wrote: Manu, this was partly an invitation. Anyone who's interested, PM me. Please.

No thanks my friend. I'm too clever to trust in a world that would have me as its supreme leader. :lol:

Then again, why should I trust anyone else? :(

- William Arthur Ward
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Manu.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263607 by

Manu wrote:

MadHatter wrote:

Khaos wrote:

So you would rather be the teacher of Alexander the Great rather than Alexander the Great. Why?

Maybe not wanting the big responsibilty and being exposed but enjoying teaching and tutoring? Just a thought ...

More
7 years 5 months ago #263608 by Manu

MartaLina wrote:

Manu wrote:

MadHatter wrote:

Khaos wrote:

Maybe not wanting the big responsibilty and being exposed but enjoying teaching and tutoring? Just a thought ...

So those who can't (or in this case won't), teach? :dry:

- William Arthur Ward

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #263609 by
:/ As I said, it would be a Council of people representing each country. Not necessarily a Jedi, but someone with whom we could do business.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi