The Revolutionary Society

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #263510 by
The Revolutionary Society was created by
Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Br. John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #263511 by Zenchi

Silas Mercury wrote: Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

Anyway, Freedom of Speech allows me to request for a knight or someone of a higher rank to back me in the creation of the TotJO Revolutionary Society, a group where we few like minded individuals (me, Streen, some others) can rage against the machine and discuss our own "scary" and "diabolical" ideals and ideas. Thank you, brothers and sisters, and Force be with us.

Social media exists for a reason....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Breeze el Tierno, Tarran, Brick

More
7 years 4 months ago #263512 by Carlos.Martinez3
Freedom of speech allows u to do that without requesting a Knight. Place a forum page or something if u wish to do it here. Your ideas are valid Salis as is your path. Good luck on your continued treck! Be well and may the Force be with you as u find your footingnin this place .

My inbox is always open friend .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

More
7 years 4 months ago #263520 by Leah Starspectre

Silas Mercury wrote: Hello. You all know my views and opinions, so I won't bother going into detail .....

You DO know what happened to all those kids at the end of "Les Misérables", right? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Brick

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #263521 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society
Yes, but unfortunately, due to the current system, only a knight can create a group.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #263522 by Carlos.Martinez3
Label your forum page what ever u want. Post on it invite others figure out which tab to do it under is the hardest.

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #263523 by

Silas Mercury wrote: Yes, but unfortunately, due to the current system, only a knight can create a group.

Small feedback thingy, I could not see in your first post that you wanted to create a group in the Temple site. I am not sure if there is need for a group of revolutionaries, enjoy your journey! ;)
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #263525 by
That's what I was getting at

More
7 years 4 months ago #263527 by Carlos.Martinez3

carlos.martinez3 wrote: Label your forum page what ever u want. Post on it invite others figure out which tab to do it under is the hardest.

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #263528 by

Your ideas are valid Salis as is your path

Wow, jut like that huh?