The Revolutionary Society

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264052 by
Replied by on topic The TotJO Revolutionary Society
Awkward ... Snowy, I appreciate that you're defending me, but there's no need to attack Cabur. If you are interested in the TotJO Revolutionary Society, though, drop me a PM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264053 by JamesSand

I say this every time I come here.

Yes, we know. ;)

I'm having trouble finding any direct recommendations of horrible, inhumane tactics in Silas' posts.

Or tactics at all :)

I keenly await the release of his business model. Something more robust than metaphorically soapboxing in the town square.

Snowy, I appreciate that you're defending me, but there's no need to attack Cabur.

I don't know about defending, or even attacking. I think she's just reminding Cabur that's she smarter than him, and the rest of us.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264054 by

Silas Mercury wrote: no need to attack Cabur.

One can challenge another without it being an attack, Silas.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264055 by

JamesSand wrote:

Snowy, I appreciate that you're defending me, but there's no need to attack Cabur.

I don't know about defending, or even attacking. I think she's just reminding Cabur that's she smarter than him, and the rest of us.

I am not smarter than Cabur by any stretch of the imagination. And I have nothing to prove to anyone. Don't assume intent that isn't there, please.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

More
7 years 5 months ago #264057 by JamesSand

I am not smarter than Cabur by any stretch of the imagination. And I have nothing to prove to anyone. Don't assume intent that isn't there, please.

I'm just some git at a keyboard on the other side of the world - What I do or don't assume about your intent has no bearing on your world or capacity to do what you wish to do.

:silly: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264058 by

JamesSand wrote: I'm just some git at a keyboard on the other side of the world - What I do or don't assume about your intent has no bearing on your world or capacity to do what you wish to do.

Except in a forum where I'm already seen as an adversary. You'd be surprised how often someone elses' words become the final interpretation of what I said.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264059 by JamesSand

Except in a forum where I'm already seen as an adversary. You'd be surprised how often someone elses' words become the final interpretation of what I said.

A similar idea to what you said about Caburs comments on Silas.

Let us hope for all of our sakes that the better part of our community (here and elsewhere) is made of people who judge each of us our merits such as they are, and not on the image our opponents might make of us :)

Edit: Oooh! That ties in nicely with the topic!

I do hope the society has a good understanding of what it is revolution-ing (revolting?) against, and not railing against images of dark foes, propaganda released by all sides of every possible group, sect, and organisation and their foul devilry!
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by JamesSand.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264061 by
James I do have a strategy - and one that has the most minimal death toll possible, if it works according to plan. Unite the Third World countries, and then slowly spread the influence of Jediism over the world.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264063 by

Silas Mercury wrote: James I do have a strategy - and one that has the most minimal death toll possible, if it works according to plan. Unite the Third World countries, and then slowly spread the influence of Jediism over the world.

Emphasis mine

There is a rule in combat Silas. No plan survives first contact with the enemy. This plan is barely a plan to start with. How do you propose you Unite the third world countries, which are typically the most violent and war torn? How do you spread the influence of Jediism from there?

More
7 years 5 months ago #264064 by Wescli Wardest
The day we believe we know what is best for everyone else; or try to force our ideals and/or principles on others… is the day we fail as Jedi.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno, , Tellahane, MadHatter, Kobos and 2 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi