Rants far and wide

More
7 years 8 months ago #251889 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
More and more I am feeling like I can't express my opinions about certain subjects in public. I silence myself, which I shouldn't do, but when I do speak, someone tries to silence me anyway :(

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251945 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
The way people are communicating here is hurting people that dont know how to stand up for themselfes that well , as a Dutch person i am not going to be as tolerant anymore when people are just mean and stupid to others and then keep schtumm when you ask them to explain their stupid ass behaviour , i am not here to be insulted or ignored , if you do that , you will have to have good look at yourself and ask yourself how that fits into your being , or even being a Jedi , i know i am stubborn and have my own standards that i stick to , i know i am from another culture but i am beginning to expect that the reason there are not so many Dutch people here is that there is given room to people that are very hurtfull to others , and when the people that are hurt are trying to figure out why , they get some vague response ... Not everyone is like me and can stand up for themselfes, i have fought more battles than is good for me . But i did not come here to fight , i came here to learn , and please don't tell people anymore to "grow some" just because you are incapable of emphaty and just don't know how to handle it ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251970 by
I think "rogue one" is gonna be even worse then force awakens. What's wrong with western culture? All this feminism, LGBT, racial lobbying? Why? This political correctness looks like a symptom of a disease, a crisis of manliness in western society.

I thank life that I live in 2nd world country where corruption and awful level of life keep the men manly.
I thank life that our political correctness stops with hurrah-patriotism and Orthodox Christian church.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251985 by
Plz don't overreact to this ranting. Tone is from having a bad day and essence has much culture specific in it.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

More
7 years 8 months ago #252000 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Rants far and wide
It blows my mind you automatically assume the worst of me with out emphatic and undeniable proof otherwise.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #252029 by
Dear Taco Bell,
You are not Mexican food. You barely qualify as food in general. Maybe we could call you 'Tex-Mex', but even that would be a stretch. There is no such thing as an 'Enchurito.' 'Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme'? Are you serious?

This is a gordita...

This is not a 'gordita'...

Calling your menu 'Mexican' is like calling Chef Boyardee Spaghetti-O's 'Italian'. Stop it.
Thank you and please drive through,
Senan

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #252159 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
I have said it before, and i will say it again, just because you 'can comment', dosen't mean you 'have to comment'. Sometimes it's just better to move on than to start an argument

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Yugen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #252218 by
#BlackLivesMatter logic: Rich people don't give us enough money so we destroy our own neighborhoods, burning gas stations is empowering, organizing beat downs of whites and local reporters brings us respect and through this our demands will be met.

More
7 years 8 months ago #252259 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Rants far and wide
All the people who post controversial things, then end it with something like, "I'm not open to arguing so if you disagree, unfriend me" or "I'm not looking to debate this, so don't bother responding." or "I don't care if you agree or disagree so don't comment on this" or "Don't respond because I'm tired of arguing this"

You're not doing your cause ANY favours by trying to close dialogue. And if you're tired of arguing it, stop posting things that invite argumentation. It's passive aggressive bullshit and you need to grow up and support your claims like a big girl/boy or keep your feelings to yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Kit, Avalon, Zenchi, Breeze el Tierno, MadHatter,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #252381 by
I really hate fake bullshit. Quit coming around me with your shrieking laughter and small talk and "good morning, how are you" when we both know you don't even wait for a response.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi