Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #252383 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide

Leah Starspectre wrote: All the people who post controversial things, then end it with something like, "I'm not open to arguing so if you disagree, unfriend me" or "I'm not looking to debate this, so don't bother responding." or "I don't care if you agree or disagree so don't comment on this" or "Don't respond because I'm tired of arguing this"

You're not doing your cause ANY favours by trying to close dialogue. And if you're tired of arguing it, stop posting things that invite argumentation. It's passive aggressive bullshit and you need to grow up and support your claims like a big girl/boy or keep your feelings to yourself.

I am in no way part of whatever you're talking about, but I wanted to say this: stating a position is not the same as wanting to open a discussion. Sometimes people are genuinely sick to death of educating people who can't go open another tab and do their own homework. Sometimes it is US that needs to "grow up" and stop running around demanding everyone defend everything. No one is required to "keep their feelings to themselves" because someone else might get sadsies.

And I don't care that we're not allowed to respond in this thread. The 50 people clicking "thank you" on this post without attempting to think of reasons people might do this is alarming.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #252384 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Rants far and wide
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/oriental-negro-federal-law_us_574332d4e4b0613b512adf37
what in the force !

all I can say is I am Pissed off because this will take around the 1st right as america

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #252440 by
Feeling really down today and struggling to cope with it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #252450 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Leah Starspectre wrote: All the people who post controversial things, then end it with something like, "I'm not open to arguing so if you disagree, unfriend me" or "I'm not looking to debate this, so don't bother responding." or "I don't care if you agree or disagree so don't comment on this" or "Don't respond because I'm tired of arguing this"

You're not doing your cause ANY favours by trying to close dialogue. And if you're tired of arguing it, stop posting things that invite argumentation. It's passive aggressive bullshit and you need to grow up and support your claims like a big girl/boy or keep your feelings to yourself.

I am in no way part of whatever you're talking about, but I wanted to say this: stating a position is not the same as wanting to open a discussion. Sometimes people are genuinely sick to death of educating people who can't go open another tab and do their own homework. Sometimes it is US that needs to "grow up" and stop running around demanding everyone defend everything. No one is required to "keep their feelings to themselves" because someone else might get sadsies.

And I don't care that we're not allowed to respond in this thread. The 50 people clicking "thank you" on this post without attempting to think of reasons people might do this is alarming.

*gets the hose again * :lol:

More
7 years 7 months ago #252454 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Really? I'm on Leave and dream of going to work? Even my dream self knew I was suppose to be on Leave...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, OB1Shinobi, , Brick

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #252461 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Rants far and wide
This random bout of constantly tired, constantly hungry/thirsty, and on off dizzy BS can end now, please and thank you. I've got stuff I need to do. I don't have time to be sick or whatever this is...

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 7 months ago #252697 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Re:Rants far and wide
It's " great" to see ignorant bigoted insults are allowed towards a large swath of this forum without challenge. It's even better when I'm weak enough to let it get under my skin and keep me awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #252747 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Rants far and wide
You want to carry your label banner, until what? Hm?.... Until what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJAfite1D8s

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #252756 by
I wish parents had to maintain a license to be allowed to keep their kids. Were that the case, we would have been in foster care our whole childhoods. Even the worst situation there would be better than the emotional abuse we STILL face.

I hate you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #252776 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote: I wish parents had to maintain a license to be allowed to keep their kids. Were that the case, we would have been in foster care our whole childhoods. Even the worst situation there would be better than the emotional abuse we STILL face.

I hate you.

The reason for the statement "even the worst situation there would be better than the emotional abuse we still face" is in reference to the fact that a kid can leave that system when they turn 18. I've been gaslit to believe I was evil and crazy for more than twice that length of time now.

I was not intending to rob anyone of the severity of their experience in that situation. I do apologize for it sounding that way.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi