8 years 4 months ago #212463 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
Cant focus , and i am sure its someones fault

my own :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #212567 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Rants far and wide
Okay. That's it. I'm going to just totally forgo trying to ever have a romantic relationship. it's all too complicated and I meet interesting people so rarely. And those goddamn dating sites suck so much. But it's okay, hahaha, I'm totally fine never experiencing this major part of the human condition, hahaha. :side:

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212607 by
I feel like my trip to Chicago was wasted. I got really sick the first night with a fever and :sick:. The next morning I felt okay for an hour or two but then I felt achey and went back to sleep, slept all day and barely made it to my flight on time. Even though I got invited back for the second day of the face-to-face interview, I had to cancel because I wasn't feeling good.

Then I happened to be sitting next to a guy on my flight back to Minnesota who was chatting up someone and for whatever reason he was shouting. This was, whatever, it was annoying but I was determined not to let it bother me. I got real uncomfortable when he started sharing that he had a sexual fantasy to roleplay being the TSA officer doing a pat-down of whoever was on the other end. I wanted to tell him that just twenty minutes ago I had been patted down and there was nothing sexy about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212610 by
Holy freaking moly. So I just discovered this here thread and wow. Just...bloody brilliant. Here we are a place where like minds can gather, discuss ideas, debate topics, and most importantly help each other grow...and here's this awesome thread where you can rant, vent, who knows maybe someone will PM you and next thing you know your day is a little better because of it, or a solution you didn't see before points you in the right direction, people coming together like a family should. I read some of the rants on here and my heart cries and swells, it wants to grow so large to take over everyone's pain, suffering, or help their day just a little more, cause that's just how I naturally react. Wait...I'm supposed to rant. See...I totally forgot what I was going to rant about...already I feel better. I know!--
Why won't more people talk about how awesome this thread is and TotJO as a whole for Pete's sake?! (Sorry Pete) /rant

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212654 by
However improbable, it is possible to be a 19 year old white female Hindu Ukrainian conservative vegetarian redhead living in Kenya.

People can be singled out by age, race, sex, religion, ethnicity, nationality, political affiliation and a number of other characteristics.

If you are going to define and categorize people in order to discriminate and separate, at least consider the entire person rather than just one small piece of them. If you're going to hate me, hate ALL of me. :evil:

Or you could just see me as a human being instead... :)

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212748 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
Imagine this rant with a lot of swearwords.

I am NOT crazy, you can go **** ********.

Edit: this actually made me feel a lot better..

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212812 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic Rants far and wide
I don't fear death
I know that we are more then the shells we reside in
As the creed states: And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yugen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212819 by
Tired of the woo peddling. Give it a rest.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212826 by
I understand that if no rules are broken nothing can really be done, but some things need to forcefully stopped just due to sheer monotony. It's done, let it go, walk away, I wish we could just lock it down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212844 by
Please do not respond to rants in this thread. Start another thread or take it to the PMs.

Thank you. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi